Kimbo's pro points diary...... Again!!

I bought those before and you get 3 for 5pp so you owe yourself 1pp! X

Mmm,half a coco pops bar! Thanks Hun,ur so good with all the multiple stuff,I never know when to add a pp,take a pp or keep them the same. Xx

Mmm,half a coco pops bar! Thanks Hun,ur so good with all the multiple stuff,I never know when to add a pp,take a pp or keep them the same. Xx

Ill be here to help, just don't want you thinking in trying to catch u out, I just like to get the most out of my pp as I'm a greedy mare! X

And in fact it's 13g of a 20g Bar for 1pp ;-) x

Day 17

breakfast
2 ww bread-3pp
2 eggs-4pp

lunch
microchips-5pp

dinner
roasted carrots-0pp
cabbage-0pp
potatoes-7pp
gravy-2pp
yorkshires-2pp

snacks
milk for tea-1pp
cocopops bar-2pp

total =26/26

Day 17

breakfast
2 ww bread-3pp
2 eggs-4pp

lunch
microchips-5pp

dinner
roasted carrots-0pp
cabbage-0pp
potatoes-7pp
gravy-2pp
yorkshires-2pp

snacks
milk for tea-1pp
cocopops bar-2pp

total =26/26

Mmmmmmm Roast Din Dins! Did Microchips fill u up? I've never had them. X

They're ok,more of a snack really,they are nice in a chip butty with loads of ketchup. Xx

Mmmmmmmmm ... I've some in my freezer ... Chip & ketchup butty sounds like my kinda food ;) xx

Day 18

breakfast
3 crumpets-5pp
laughing cow extra light-0pp

lunch
4 crackerbreads-2pp
laughing cow extra light-1pp
tomato-0pp

dinner
spaghetti-7pp
phily stir in-3pp
meat free meatballs-4pp

snacks
coco pops bar-2pp
mccoys-5pp

total=26/26
+3 weeklies

Day 18

breakfast
3 crumpets-5pp
laughing cow extra light-0pp

lunch
4 crackerbreads-2pp
laughing cow extra light-1pp
tomato-0pp

dinner
spaghetti-7pp
phily stir in-3pp
meat free meatballs-4pp

snacks
coco pops bar-2pp
mccoys-5pp

total=26/26
+3 weeklies

Fab Menu :) Don't forget you can have 5 Crackerbreads for 2pp! X

I had 5 crackerbreads with tomato on them before I went to the gym tonight. fab and filling for only 2pp

I had 5 crackerbreads with tomato on them before I went to the gym tonight. fab and filling for only 2pp

Don't know what I'm goin to do tomorrow,got no tomatoes left! Lol. Might use cucumber instead. Wish I had the will power to go to the gym,I'm far too lazy! Lol. Xx

Don't know what I'm goin to do tomorrow,got no tomatoes left! Lol. Might use cucumber instead. Wish I had the will power to go to the gym,I'm far too lazy! Lol. Xx

I love Crackerbreads with anything on, especially Jalapeño mmmmmm. My other favourites are Melba Toast, I alternate between the two. X

I love Crackerbreads with anything on, especially Jalapeño mmmmmm. My other favourites are Melba Toast, I alternate between the two. X

I remember I use to eat jalapeños on their own from the jar ... I'm a fan of ryvita :) and those Dutch crispbreads - really sweet tasting ;) xx

I remember I use to eat jalapeños on their own from the jar ... I'm a fan of ryvita :) and those Dutch crispbreads - really sweet tasting ;) xx

I've not had Dutch Crispbreads in AGES! Think I'm gonna have Jalapeños on my sarnie for lunch...! X

Back