Kimbo's pro points diary...... Again!!

Yeah got a tesco delivery coming,thought I'd try the ww wraps coz they had them on offer,not had them before,and some laughing cow,crispbreads,salad,cuppa soups,babybel,crumpets! Oooooooh Im so excited! (How sad am I?! Lol.) xx

Can I come move in ;-) Im not very good with a duster but I can wash up! I hope the WW Wraps are ok, I normally buy the Discovery Wholemeal Wraps as they are 3pp also. X

Can I come move in ;-) Im not very good with a duster but I can wash up! I hope the WW Wraps are ok, I normally buy the Discovery Wholemeal Wraps as they are 3pp also. X

Ooh,ill have to remember that,there's only 6 in ww packs but there's 8 in discovery,so ill get them next time. :) . Ur more than welcome to move in,if u can find a space between the 2 kids,3 dogs,2 guinea pigs,turtle tank and fish tank! :p Xx

Ooh,ill have to remember that,there's only 6 in ww packs but there's 8 in discovery,so ill get them next time. :) . Ur more than welcome to move in,if u can find a space between the 2 kids,3 dogs,2 guinea pigs,turtle tank and fish tank! :p Xx

I'm sure I could find a little space ;-) x Ps-Discovery Wraps are £1 in Sainsburys until 05/11, I buy them when this Offer runs, open the pack and put a square of grease proof paper between each one and freeze! Lasts me till the next offer! X

I'm sure I could find a little space ;-) x Ps-Discovery Wraps are £1 in Sainsburys until 05/11, I buy them when this Offer runs, open the pack and put a square of grease proof paper between each one and freeze! Lasts me till the next offer! X

Thanks 4 that Hun,looks like hubby will b taking a quick detour 2 sainsburys on his way home from work! Xx

Thanks 4 that Hun,looks like hubby will b taking a quick detour 2 sainsburys on his way home from work! Xx

Ha ha ha! Bless Him! Will u go Wholemeal too? X

Yeah,I went on the sainsburys website and took a pic and sent it 2 him 2 make sure he got the right 1! Lol. Xx

U have to get these things very specific with men ;-) x

Day 2

breakfast
2 wraps-6pp
salad-0pp
LCEL-0pp

lunch
cup soup-3pp
1 bread-2pp

dinner
slim spaghetti-0pp
lentil bolognese-3pp
garlic bread-4pp

snacks
banana-0pp
2 babybel lights-2pp
milk for tea-1pp

got 5pp left,not sure what to have,probably a nice LARGE wine! :D

Day 2

breakfast
2 wraps-6pp
salad-0pp
LCEL-0pp

lunch
cup soup-3pp
1 bread-2pp

dinner
slim spaghetti-0pp
lentil bolognese-3pp
garlic bread-4pp

snacks
banana-0pp
2 babybel lights-2pp
milk for tea-1pp

got 5pp left,not sure what to have,probably a nice LARGE wine! :D

You had salad for breakfast?!? Lentil Bolognese sounds yummy, was that your own recipe? I do hope u enjoyed your large wine ;-) x

You had salad for breakfast?!? Lentil Bolognese sounds yummy, was that your own recipe? I do hope u enjoyed your large wine ;-) x

Oooh I did enjoy the wine,I needed it after the afternoon I had with the kids! Lol. Got an email from the school saying now the year r's have settled in they r gonna b doin PE after half term,so had a stressful afternoon trying 2 get keeley 2 take her own school tshirt off! (And she still can't do it!). Yeah the bolognese is my own recipe,I did write the recipe further back on my thread if you wanted it. :). Xx

Oooh I did enjoy the wine,I needed it after the afternoon I had with the kids! Lol. Got an email from the school saying now the year r's have settled in they r gonna b doin PE after half term,so had a stressful afternoon trying 2 get keeley 2 take her own school tshirt off! (And she still can't do it!). Yeah the bolognese is my own recipe,I did write the recipe further back on my thread if you wanted it. :). Xx

Awwww Bless Her, Poppy can do it but is lazy lol! I remember now you posted it, i will have a look back for the recipe :) what are your plans Today? X

Waiting in 4 a parcel from very. And it's arsenal at 12,so lazy day in really. (Apart from all the washing and housework! Lol.) 2moro we r goin up his dads in the morning,then coming home and waiting 4 the storm! Lol. Xx

Waiting in 4 a parcel from very. And it's arsenal at 12,so lazy day in really. (Apart from all the washing and housework! Lol.) 2moro we r goin up his dads in the morning,then coming home and waiting 4 the storm! Lol. Xx

I think that's Away isn't it?So Dad won't be going. What did you order from Very? Is the Storm coming tonight? I forgot that the Clocks go back tonight too! X

I think that's Away isn't it?So Dad won't be going. What did you order from Very? Is the Storm coming tonight? I forgot that the Clocks go back tonight too! X

Storms meant 2 b 2moro nite,they reckon the worst is gona b at 3am mon morning. The very order is my Xmas pressies from hubby! :D And a lipsy dress for his Xmas works do,it's 1 of those posh dinner and dance boats on the Thames. I wore a size 12 holly willoughby dress 2 the funeral and it was really tight on my belly,so I'm hoping that by December a size 12 should b a nice fit. Xx

Storms meant 2 b 2moro nite,they reckon the worst is gona b at 3am mon morning. The very order is my Xmas pressies from hubby! :D And a lipsy dress for his Xmas works do,it's 1 of those posh dinner and dance boats on the Thames. I wore a size 12 holly willoughby dress 2 the funeral and it was really tight on my belly,so I'm hoping that by December a size 12 should b a nice fit. Xx

Oooooo which colour did you go for? Xmas Pressies sounds fun! I really really need some clothes! X

Awww,thanks Hun. :D. Do u know how 2 point fresh crusty rolls? His just got back from morrisons wiv some but haven't a clue on the pp? Xx

Provided they are Morrisons Regular Crusty Rolls, Not Bakers Best? 4pp for 1 or 7pp for 2 :) x

Back