Kimbo's pro points diary...... Again!!

So sad to hear your news honey :( must have been a terrible time :( :( ..... If you need a shoulder I'm always around! Xx

So sad to hear your news honey :( must have been a terrible time :( :( ..... If you need a shoulder I'm always around! Xx
Thanks Hun,that's nice of u. I'm feeling ok at the mo,much better now the funerals over and done with,we can all move on properly now. Xx

Thanks Hun,that's nice of u. I'm feeling ok at the mo,much better now the funerals over and done with,we can all move on properly now. Xx

Bless u .. I remember it all too well when we lost my nan :( it gets better with time but still hurts .. Sending hugs xxx

Day 3

breakfast
crusty roll-4pp
LCEL-0pp

lunch
2 wraps-6pp
salad-0pp
2 LCEL-1pp

dinner
3 crumpets-5pp
phily grilled pepper light-1pp

snacks
milk for tea-1pp
wotsits-3pp
banana-0pp
apple-0pp
peach-0pp
large wine-5pp

total=26/26

Day 3

breakfast
crusty roll-4pp
LCEL-0pp

lunch
2 wraps-6pp
salad-0pp
2 LCEL-1pp

dinner
3 crumpets-5pp
phily grilled pepper light-1pp

snacks
milk for tea-1pp
wotsits-3pp
banana-0pp
apple-0pp
peach-0pp
large wine-5pp

total=26/26

Mmmmmm Crusty Roll! How was the Grilled Pepper Phili? Not tried that one yet x

uve got 2 try it Hun,it's sooo nice,I thought it would probably b quite bland,but it is so full of flavour! It's LUSH!
:D. Xx

I might just do that, they do loads of different flavours, I still stick with Chives as that was my favourite as a kid! X

Which crumpets do you get where you can have 3 for 5pp? I loooove crumpets with lots of marmite but I'm sure the ones I used to get were 2 for 5pp..feels like I've been mugged out of an extra crumpet lol.

I noticed a cucumber Philadelphia .... Daren't waste my money on that one ... Why would you want a spread that tastes like mushed up cucumber??! X

Which crumpets do you get where you can have 3 for 5pp? I loooove crumpets with lots of marmite but I'm sure the ones I used to get were 2 for 5pp..feels like I've been mugged out of an extra crumpet lol.
Theyre just asda smart price,cheap and low pp,win win situation! Lol. Xx

I noticed a cucumber Philadelphia .... Daren't waste my money on that one ... Why would you want a spread that tastes like mushed up cucumber??! X
Haha,I love cucumber,not sure wot I'd put it on tho,couldn't spread it on something hot coz that would b weird,mite b nice on crackerbreads tho. Ill give it try and let every1 know the verdict! :D. Xx

Smart Price Crumpets are such a bargain, 37p for 6 and they toast perfectly from frozen! For anybody who wants to try random Phili Flavours, all Flavoured 200g Tubs are on offer for £1 at Tesco, offer ends Tuesday so you will have to be quick!!! X

Just made a few good discoveries on tesco,their value veg cup soup is only 2pp a sachet,their value corn snacks-cheese puffs and onion rings are 2pp per multipack bag and their reduced fat red pepper houmous is only 2pp for 1/4 pot. Xx

Just made a few good discoveries on tesco,their value veg cup soup is only 2pp a sachet,their value corn snacks-cheese puffs and onion rings are 2pp per multipack bag and their reduced fat red pepper houmous is only 2pp for 1/4 pot. Xx

Ooooo sounds good :) Their Cheese Puffs/Onion Rings must be made by same people as Asda Smart Price. I wonder what the Soup is like? X

Ill let u know,I've got some bein delivered on tues,along some tubs of phili-on offer.;). Xx

Whoop Whoop for last day of Promo ;-) x

Back