garlic bread-4pp

snacks
milk for tea-1pp
1 babybel light-1pp
3 crumpets-5pp
phili salmon & dill-1pp

total=26/26

+ 8 weeklies

Looking good Kim! U eat lots of the things I ate when I started WW, it's like reading my Diary in fact lol x

Hopefully in a few months ill be able to say the same. :D. Xx

Stick with Minis and you'll do fine!!! Any sign of the Storm up there? X

Stick with Minis and you'll do fine!!! Any sign of the Storm up there? X
Nothing yet,apparantly it's meant to be here 3am,they're already sayin trains aren't gona be running at rush hour coz that's when it's meant to be at its worst,chris works in London so looks like his got the day off 2moro! Xx

Nothing yet,apparantly it's meant to be here 3am,they're already sayin trains aren't gona be running at rush hour coz that's when it's meant to be at its worst,chris works in London so looks like his got the day off 2moro! Xx

Like a Snow Day but without the Snow lol x Any excuse from South Eastern to stop running! X

Keeleys on half term aswell,so the 4 of us can have a nice day snuggled on the sofa watching kids films! :). Xx

Oooooo sounds perfect! I've already taken Chilli out the Freezer for lunch! X

How is that only 6pp?? Looks amazing! :-D

Yey for the 3pp Wraps! Hubby followed Instructions then ;-) Although I'm right with mine and use 22g of Tomato Purée only so it's 0pp! X

I'm definitely going to give this a go soon!

I thought bout measuring it,but how do u measure purée? It's the 1 in the tube? Xx

Put a Tupperware on scales, zero it and then squeeze till the magic number! I weigh everything lol, I cant eat something unless its weighed. X

Omg,so simple,how did I not think of that?! U can tell I'm blonde! Lol. Xx

Ha ha ha! I weight Hot Chocolate Powder, Ketchup, anything which goes in my mouth ;-) x

Back