2 vegetarian sausages-3pp
onion-0pp

snacks
value biscuit bar-3pp
2 babybel-2pp
peach-0pp
2 ww hot chocs-2pp

total=26/26

had a lovely dinner,wrapped the sausages and onion up in the wraps so it was like having hot dogs! :D. WI tomorrow so didnt wanna go past 26 today,even though I've still got weeklies.

Good luck for WI tomorrow! Do you go to a group or WI at home?x

You must have good willpower :) Sadly I need to pay someone to weigh me once a week to stay on track lol. x

Did my weigh in this morning,only lost 0.5lb. :cry: I know it still a loss but being the first week I thought I'd lose more,the other times I've done ww I've lost 2 or 3,don't know what I've done wrong.:confused:.

Hey Kim, Firstly Well Done on your 0.5lb Loss, I know it might seem 'small' but at least you are heading in the right direction. What's your plan of Action for this Week? Did you use your Weeklies this week? Looked back at your Food Diary from yesterday, remember you can have 3 EL Triangles for 1pp, don't want you doing yourself out of grub ;-) x

Hey Kim, Firstly Well Done on your 0.5lb Loss, I know it might seem 'small' but at least you are heading in the right direction. What's your plan of Action for this Week? Did you use your Weeklies this week? Looked back at your Food Diary from yesterday, remember you can have 3 EL Triangles for 1pp, don't want you doing yourself out of grub ;-) x
Had bout half my weeklies,I know I should be happy coz I have still lost,I think the problem is I was expecting to lose more so I was disappointed when I didn't lose as much as I thought I would. And to top it off just after I weighed myself,came downstairs and the puppy (who is 9 months now so should know better) had decided to tear up a whole roll of kitchen roll and a carrier bag and then wee all over the kitchen floor! And I still feel rough,my throat is really bad. Just having a bad day,and it's not even 9am yet! :cry:.

Had bout half my weeklies,I know I should be happy coz I have still lost,I think the problem is I was expecting to lose more so I was disappointed when I didn't lose as much as I thought I would. And to top it off just after I weighed myself,came downstairs and the puppy (who is 9 months now so should know better) had decided to tear up a whole roll of kitchen roll and a carrier bag and then wee all over the kitchen floor! And I still feel rough,my throat is really bad. Just having a bad day,and it's not even 9am yet! :cry:.

Oh No :-( Do you think you need a Rewind Button on your Thursday? Maybe you could try eating all your Weeklies? You might be another member of the More IS More Crew, there's quite a few of us on here now! X

Oh No :-( Do you think you need a Rewind Button on your Thursday? Maybe you could try eating all your Weeklies? You might be another member of the More IS More Crew, there's quite a few of us on here now! X
I didn't have a takeaway this week,maybe that's got something to do with it? Before I've used a lot of weeklies in one go on a takeaway then had to be good the rest of the week,maybe that's it,might help jump start the metabolism or something? Xx

I didn't have a takeaway this week,maybe that's got something to do with it? Before I've used a lot of weeklies in one go on a takeaway then had to be good the rest of the week,maybe that's it,might help jump start the metabolism or something? Xx

That's exactly what I used to do! My biggest losses were the weeks where I spent loads of Daily & Weekly pp on either a Friday/Saturday/Sunday and then just my 26pp Monday-Thursday before WI on Friday.

That's exactly what I used to do! My biggest losses were the weeks where I spent loads of Daily & Weekly pp on either a Friday/Saturday/Sunday and then just my 26pp Monday-Thursday before WI on Friday.
Luckily for me,hubby wants kebab tomorrow night,so ill have my usual salad,pitta and chips. Hopefully that'll help for a good loss next week. :). Xx

Luckily for me,hubby wants kebab tomorrow night,so ill have my usual salad,pitta and chips. Hopefully that'll help for a good loss next week. :). Xx

Mmmmmm Yummy! More IS More Kim ;-) Good Takeaway Choice too ;-) x

Everyone's different and I know my friend doesn't lose if she uses all her weeklies and I don't lose if I don't use them all. Strange but maybe you should use all your weeklies. Also my leader is always saying that our bodies don't lose weight on a 7 day cycle, it's more like 10 days so you may well have a really good loss next week to make up for it! Hope your day gets better x

Everyone's different and I know my friend doesn't lose if she uses all her weeklies and I don't lose if I don't use them all. Strange but maybe you should use all your weeklies. Also my leader is always saying that our bodies don't lose weight on a 7 day cycle, it's more like 10 days so you may well have a really good loss next week to make up for it! Hope your day gets better x

Thanks Hun,hopefully ill have good loss next week. :). I've got to stay positive. Xx

Day 8

Breakfast
3 crumpets-5pp
LCEL-0pp

Lunch
carrot-0pp
half pot houmous-4pp

dinner
2 wraps-6pp
tomato purée-1pp
cheese-4pp
onion-0pp
pepers-0pp

snacks
cup soup-2pp
2 ww hot chocs-2pp
banana-0pp
value biscuit bar-3pp

total=26/26
+1 weekly

really had to use ALOT of willpower today,after WI this morning,all day I've just wanted to binge! :mad::cry:. But on the plus side I have been good and didnt give in.

Day 8

Breakfast
3 crumpets-5pp
LCEL-0pp

Lunch
carrot-0pp
half pot houmous-4pp

dinner
2 wraps-6pp
tomato purée-1pp
cheese-4pp
onion-0pp
pepers-0pp

snacks
cup soup-2pp
2 ww hot chocs-2pp
banana-0pp
value biscuit bar-3pp

total=26/26
+1 weekly

really had to use ALOT of willpower today,after WI this morning,all day I've just wanted to binge! :mad::cry:. But on the plus side I have been good and didnt give in.

Whoop Whoop for the Willpower! Sooooooo proud of you Sweetie, only 1 Weekly too! X Yey You! X

Thanks Hun. Hopefully ill have a better day tomorrow,plus ill have pitta,salad and chips to look forward to. :D. Xx

Ooooo Yummy! I'm not sure what I'm doing tomorrow, will depend on WI lol x

Feeling much more positive about the week ahead now,my problem is that I always give up at the first hurdle,I'm not goin to do that this time,this time I'm not goin to give up! I'm fed up of having a huge muffin top over every pair of jeans I wear! Feeling motivated.

Feeling much more positive about the week ahead now,my problem is that I always give up at the first hurdle,I'm not goin to do that this time,this time I'm not goin to give up! I'm fed up of having a huge muffin top over every pair of jeans I wear! Feeling motivated.

I won't let you give up ;-) Mmmmmm Muffins lol x

Back