Kimbo's pro points diary...... Again!!

I think the better question would've been whats not in it?! Lol. I threw in some onion,cabbage,carrots tomatoes,green beans,garlic,tomato purée and veg stock. Basically just odd veg I had laying around! Lol. Xx

At least you'll save on Energy Bills, you'll be Wind Powered ;-) x

WI this morning,STS! Don't know what I'm doing wrong,first week only lost 0.5lbs,this week STS,I just feel like giving up,it's just not working. :cry:

Don't give up! It will work, you may just need to find how the plan works best for you and play around with it a bit which is what I am having to do (I have also only lost 0.5lb in 2 weeks). When I did WW before I didn't really lose weight unless I used all my weeklies but now I'm going to try a week of only using half my weeklies (was going to cut them out completely but my leader said not to) and see if that makes a difference so it might be worth you doing the same to see how your body reacts. Maybe we just need a bit of a jump start!x

Don't give up! It will work, you may just need to find how the plan works best for you and play around with it a bit which is what I am having to do (I have also only lost 0.5lb in 2 weeks). When I did WW before I didn't really lose weight unless I used all my weeklies but now I'm going to try a week of only using half my weeklies (was going to cut them out completely but my leader said not to) and see if that makes a difference so it might be worth you doing the same to see how your body reacts. Maybe we just need a bit of a jump start!x

Thanks Hun,you're right I shouldn't just give up,it's just so depressing when the scales don't move. I've got my homemade veg soup to eat today,so I'm gona fill up on that most of the day. TOTM due at the weekend,was hoping that might be another reason I've not lost this week? Xx

I've kinda accepted now that big losses don't really happen for me anymore but last month I walked out of WI with tears in my eyes one week cos I was so upset with a STS but the way I see it now is if I wasn't following WW (or Slimming World at the time) then I would have definitely put weight on that week. That's the way I try to see it now to make myself feel better lol. TOTM is probably a lot to do with it though so hopefully next week will be better :) x

Hey Kim, Sorry to hear about your STS but Aunty Flo does different things to different girls, some gain before they are due, some gain whilst they are on, maybe you're one of the before ones (I know I am). Keep your chin up Sweetie, all your hard work will catch up soon, promise. X

Day 15

Breakfast
3 crumpets-5pp
LCEL-0pp

Lunch
Veg soup-0pp

Dinner
Bolognese-5pp
Spaghetti-8pp
Garlic bread-4pp

Snacks
Hot choc-1pp
Coco pops bar-2pp
Babybel-1pp

Total-26/26

Been pretty grumpy today (due to STS) grrrrr. But I'm sticking with it,I've got to lose some weight eventually,right?! Lol.

Day 15

Breakfast
3 crumpets-5pp
LCEL-0pp

Lunch
Veg soup-0pp

Dinner
Bolognese-5pp
Spaghetti-8pp
Garlic bread-4pp

Snacks
Hot choc-1pp
Coco pops bar-2pp
Babybel-1pp

Total-26/26

Been pretty grumpy today (due to STS) grrrrr. But I'm sticking with it,I've got to lose some weight eventually,right?! Lol.

That's the spirit :) One WI, you will step on the Scales and Fall Off again with your HUGE Loss! X

Haha,thanks Hun,I hope so! Xx

It's True! You won't know whether to pick yourself off the floor or do the happy scale dance! X

Day 16

breakfast
shredded wheat-3pp
milk-1pp

lunch
veg soup-0pp

dinner
2 veg fingers-3pp
jacket potato-4pp
parsnips-4pp
gravy-1pp

snacks
cocopops bar-2pp
wine-4pp
cheese puffs-2pp
2 babybel-2pp

total=26/26

Day 16

breakfast
shredded wheat-3pp
milk-1pp

lunch
veg soup-0pp

dinner
2 veg fingers-3pp
jacket potato-4pp
parsnips-4pp
gravy-1pp

snacks
cocopops bar-2pp
wine-4pp
cheese puffs-2pp
2 babybel-2pp

total=26/26

U still enjoying the Shredded Wheat? You must of got quite a few parsnips for pp? X

Yeah,had loads,I love parsnips! :). Still enjoying the shredded wheat,nice and filling for breakfast,I definately stay full for longer having it. Xx

Awwww that's good,do u find it better than OSS? I might have to try it next,only got 6 sachets left I think x

Day 15 Breakfast 3 crumpets-5pp LCEL-0pp Lunch Veg soup-0pp Dinner Bolognese-5pp Spaghetti-8pp Garlic bread-4pp Snacks Hot choc-1pp Coco pops bar-2pp Babybel-1pp Total-26/26 Been pretty grumpy today (due to STS) grrrrr. But I'm sticking with it,I've got to lose some weight eventually,right?! Lol.

How are you feeling today? Less grumpy I hope :) your food diary is looking good.x

Well,good mood was short lived! Hubby had now decided we are going up his dads for a roast tomorrow! And the way his dad cooks his roast all my dailies will be used up just on the roast! :mad: I didn't want to use any weeklies this week to see how that affects my loss this week,but now I've got no choice because we have to go to his dads,again! The whole time I'm there he goes on at me to have a drink and constantly takes the piss when I say no because of points. I specifically said I didn't want to go up there this week because we've been up there every week for the past 3 months! It just really winds me up when I feel like I'm being forced to do things I don't want to do,and to top it off his dads asked me to cut his hair for him while I'm there! Grrrrrrrrr! Sorry guys,really needed to vent. Rant over. Xx

Back