kimbo's propoints diary

great thanks. getting the hang of all this posting now. :D,been having a good look at everyones diaries,getting some great ideas. :)

here to follow :D x keep up the good work

looking good- i'm similar height weight so here to follow (however i'm on 26pp :( )

Just a question but you mention jacket potato at 4pp....i have these down as 8pp....(225g)

good luck

xx

thats wot mine weighed,i read (somewhere on here i think) that its 1 pp for every 50g. will have to look into though,as am having jacket again tonight. eeekkkk. :eek:. xx

kimbo1984 said:
thats wot mine weighed,i read (somewhere on here i think) that its 1 pp for every 50g. will have to look into though,as am having jacket again tonight. eeekkkk. :eek:. xx

I think the 4points is maybe off the old system I thought they were like 6 for 200g weight.thats why I don't eat them alot when pointing coz I think they r quite high once filling on aswel xxx

oh dear,hubby wants me to make him a victoria sponge for when he gets in from work!! im sure he wants me to be fat!! :cry:

Hey the confusion be baked potatoes is that you must weigh them before cooking as the weight changes when they are cooked, so you are right 1PP for every 50g :)

Just weigh raw before cooked so 200g raw potato would be 4PP

X

i read in a thread if anyone was on the lowest ( 29 ) then they should use 26pp instead. so i did a few days on 29pp which i found i could cope with, but since dropping them 3pp im struggling a little, its basically dropping my breakfast points :O

good luck hunni

xx

kimbo1984 said:
im gonna need it. :(. i can barely function on 29 let alone 26. :cry:

I'm on 26 it took a while to adjust and I went to bed hungry all the time but I am just starting to get full quick again

I hope your right babybelle :( I was terrible last night and his morning with pain indigestion.

xx

Back