kimbo's propoints diary

Some advice would be if your losing on 29 stay there for a few weeks then gradually go down in points to get used to it, it will cause less binges

Some advice would be if your losing on 29 stay there for a few weeks then gradually go down in points to get used to it, it will cause less binges

thanks hun,ill definately do that,im not gonna argue with a few more weeks of a few more points! :p :D. xx

day 11

breakfast
2 egg omlette-4pts

lunch
soup in a mug-3pts
wholemeal roll-3pts

dinner
2 quorn sausages-4pts
1 potato waffle-3pts

snacks
banana-0pts
apple-0pts
pear-0pts
0% fat greek yogurt-1pt
3 rich tea biscuits-3pts
monster munch-3pts
5 chunks of dairy milk-4pts

total=28/29

had a very snacky day today,but at least i didnt go over. :D

well done kimbo :D atleast most of your snacks were 0pp foods :) i need to start having some more fruit for my snacks i think

well done kimbo :D atleast most of your snacks were 0pp foods :) i need to start having some more fruit for my snacks i think

ive never really been a fruit person,but what ive been doing is cutting up a pear,an apple and a few grapes and putting some yogurt over it,you get a whole bowl full so its nice and filling. xx

sooooooo tired this morning,kids were up far too early,AGAIN! so im like a zombie today. havent got any diet energy drinks and dread to think how many pp a red bull is. :eek:. so will have to drink coffee. (im not that keen). still havent made hubby his cake so ill probably have to do that today.:(. trying ww sausages for dinner tonight,hopefully they will be nice but at only 1pp per sausage im not too sure........

got a few goodies coming in a shopping delivery today:

ww croissants
laughing cow extra light
bagels
frozen mango (for smoothies)
butternut squash

and a few other bits,so hopefully i can make my points last,as ive been sooo hungry lately.

day 12

breakfast
weetabix-3pp

lunch
ww croissant-4pp
mango & banana smoothie-1pp

dinner
3 ww sausages-3pp
carrot & swede mash-0pp
broccoli-0pp
gravy-2pp

snacks
milk for tea-1pp
banana-0pp
monster munch-3pp
soup in a mug-3pp
wholemeal roll-3pp

total=23/29

still got 6 pp left and im full! the sausages were lovely,i wizzed the carrot & swede with a blender so i didnt need to add butter or milk to make it 0pp. i feel like ive eaten loads today,so happy when i added it all up! really really really good day!

:talk017:

kimbo1984 said:
day 12

breakfast
weetabix-3pp

lunch
ww croissant-4pp
mango & banana smoothie-1pp

dinner
3 ww sausages-3pp
carrot & swede mash-0pp
broccoli-0pp
gravy-2pp

snacks
milk for tea-1pp
banana-0pp
monster munch-3pp
soup in a mug-3pp
wholemeal roll-3pp

total=23/29

still got 6 pp left and im full! the sausages were lovely,i wizzed the carrot & swede with a blender so i didnt need to add butter or milk to make it 0pp. i feel like ive eaten loads today,so happy when i added it all up! really really really good day!

:talk017:

What do u think of the WW sausages Hun? X

The taste was abit similar to quorn,they obviously season them loads,but the texture was like normal sausage. I had abit of gravy on them too and they were yummy! :). Xx

day 13

breakfast
bagel-6pp
laughing cow extra light-0pp

lunch
1 ww sausage-1pp
wholemeal roll-3pp
flora light-1pp

dinner
pollock-4pp
rice-4pp
mixed steamed veg-0pp