kimbo's propoints diary

Claireanddanielson said:
Your doing great Kim I need a huge kick up the bum I been really struggling.good luck for wi xx

Thanks Hun. I know how u feel needing a kick up the bum, I've been struggling not 2 go over,that's why I've been eating so many free foods! Lol. Xx

best of luck with weigh in!! xxx

day 14

breakfast
ww sausage-1pp
wholemeal roll-3pp
flora light-1pp

lunch
cous cous-6pp
aubergine-0pp
tomato-0pp

dinner
tuna,mayo,sweetcorn-9pp
jacket potato-8pp

snacks
milk for tea-1pp
peach & mango smoothie-1pp
banana-0pp
pear-0pp
apple-0pp
3 celebrations-3pp

total=29/29
+4 weekly

soooo full after dinner i actually feel abit sick. :(. WI tommorrow,and work all day,may end up using more weeklies on chocs abit later to cheer myself up and prepare myself for a day working with the general public tommorrow! still,cant complain,i only work one day a week! :D.

So been relatively good all week, WI this morning and STS. TOTM though so hoping that has something to do with it. Going down to 26 a day now,hopefully have a loss next week.

day 15

breakfast
belvita-6pp

lunch
2 ww croissants-8pp

dinner
pasta-10pp
pesto-2pp

work was soooo busy,1 of the girls called in sick so it was just me and 1 other,did 61 haircuts between the 2 of us-busy busy day! had a headache when i got home so went to bed early. :(. but at least i stuck to my 26 pp! :D.

Hiya, all yourfood sounds good! I love the weight watchers sausages, them with bacon medallions mushrooms and a egg lovely fry up:) how much do u have to loose?? X

Hiya, all yourfood sounds good! I love the weight watchers sausages, them with bacon medallions mushrooms and a egg lovely fry up:) how much do u have to loose?? X

thats sounds well nice! :D. ive not got alot too lose,im 9st 4lbs at the mo and i wanna get as close to 8st as possible. i was 8st when i met my husband,but that was 6 years ago before i had 2 kids! lol,so i doubt ill lose that much! xx

O oh my ww goal is 9st4 so i wanna be your weight! Lol then see how i feel and maybe go to 9st, hw mch u lost so far? X

day 16

breakfast
peach & mango smoothie-1pp

lunch
bagel-6pp
laughing cow extra light-0pp

dinner
chicken breast-4pp
potatoes roasted in fry light-4pp
gravy-2pp
2 yorkshire puddings-2pp
mixed steamed veg-0pp
carrot & swede mash-0pp

snacks
2 hot chocs-2pp

total=21/26

had a banging headache today,spent most of the day laying down or asleep,hence, why ive not eaten much.

hope your headache goes away soon :(

iwillbeaskinnyminnie said:
When im ill and feeling sorry for myself I usually want to 'pick' rather than eat big meals... which is naughty!

Glad your feeling better Hon x

I love picking I'm a nightmare at a buffet ha ha

Back