Kimmi's food diary

Kimmirara

Ok, day 1!

Breakfast - Bran flakes and banana with milk (HE a and b)
Lunch - Batchelor's pasta 'n' sauce - tomato and herb. Grapes to follow.
Dinner - Salmon (fish company) - 4 and a half syns
mashed sweet potato and butternut squash with extra light mayo and flora cuisine - 5 syns
sweetcorn and roasted veg
4 mini eggs - 3 syns

total - 12 and a half syns

Too many syns for my liking! I'm at the end of my bottle of flora cuisine now, not buying anymore!

Going to try to stick to 5-10 syns.

On a positive note - exercise::D
45 minute aqua aerobics class
20 lengths (500m) breast stroke

Day 2,

Breakfast - Bran flakes and Milk (Healthy Extras gone!)
- Apple and grapes
Lunch - left over salmon, baked potato and roast tomatoes from last night, tbsp of extra light mayo - 1 syn
- 2 mini eggs - 1 and a half syns
Dinner - Lamb, roast potatoes (fry light!) spinach and carrots
- gravy and mint sauce - 6 syns
- 4 mini eggs - 3 syns

Total syns - 11 and a half.

I need to get syn free gravy and mint sauce!

Day 3,

Brekkie - Melon, Fat free natural yog and 2tsps honey (2 syns)
Lunch - Sort of Tuna Nicose salad - 2 tbsps extra light mayo (1 syn)
Dinner - Roast round the boyf's parents. Carrots and peas, all good, chicken thigh with skin removed, great! But.... Roasties made with lard, dread to think how many syns and some gravy (3 syns)

So thats 6 syns in total, without the roasties, I imagine that has WELL tipped me over for today though. But, didn't have my health extras today, don't know if thats a good or bad thing!

Day 4,

Breakfast - melon and banana
Lunch - Slug and Lettuce Chilli - this looked ok for syns to me... except for the tortilla chips on the side! Looked in my book and it's probably about 7 syns for those :eek:
Dinner - planning to have diet coke chicken and J'potato, 4 mini eggs after - 3 syns

Total - 10 syns

Also,

1 hour yoga
1 hour Zumba

AND, my kettlercise DVD arrived!

Start day 5 with a nice bowl of bran flakes, banana and half skimmed milk allowance

Tried kettlercise this morning, couldn't do it all :(

Lunch was tuna and beans, yogurt and grapes, all free woo!

Afternoon snack of mini salmon sushi, 1 syn

Dinner, red wine sauce and rice and mixed veg and 4 mini eggs for sweet!

Also nibbled on two chicken wings...

10 syns in total

Forgot to post yesterday....

Forgot breakfast as I got up late so my aqua class and swimming was a bit of a struggle, was starving by the time I got home, so had a massive plate for brunch... Tomatoes, mushrooms, quorn sausages, poached eggs, baked beans and a food doctor pitta, heb plus 1 syn ( wish I'd saved my heb for later, forgot I was making burger and chips for dinner!)

Was out all day after that so mid afternoon snack from boots, sushi and shapers discs (6 syns)

For dinner... Homemade burgers and free chips with salad. Wish I'd saved my heb as i had it in a whole meal roll! Hea cheese too. Made my own free burger sauces:

Burger relish: garlic, bit of red onion and a chopped tomato cooked on the hob in fry light, add a tbsp passata, some basil and chilli. Yum.

Garlic mayo: tbsp fat free natural yogurt, some salt, pepper and garlic powder.

Both great on burger and for dipping chips!

Breakfast-free omelette and melon

Mug shot- sweet and sour snack

Sushi- lunch- 1 syn

Dinner- burger and pitta-1syn

Chocolate- 12 syns!

Total 14 syns :(

Back