Kimmi's last attempt!

morning kim well done with a big black line under lol i couldnt of had your willpower thats fab u deserve to see the 15s this week me and you and very similar in weight :) im hoping see the 15s too :Dhave a great day xx

What fab self-control you've had. Must have been really difficult with everyone else eating and drinking!!!
One of my friends has also lost a load of weight recently and I definitely saw a bit of the green eyed monster, has just inspired me to perservere and get skinnier than her ;)
Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow :D

wigglyworm said:
morning kim well done with a big black line under lol i couldnt of had your willpower thats fab u deserve to see the 15s this week me and you and very similar in weight :) im hoping see the 15s too :Dhave a great day xx

Fingers crossed for the 15s tomorrow!!!! Hope you feeling better x x

LizDesigns said:
What fab self-control you've had. Must have been really difficult with everyone else eating and drinking!!!
One of my friends has also lost a load of weight recently and I definitely saw a bit of the green eyed monster, has just inspired me to perservere and get skinnier than her ;)
Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow :D

It was really difficult but mainly because I stood out and had to explain what I was doing to everyone!! I can't wait to see we again in 4 months time- hopefully 4 stone lighter x x

It was really difficult but mainly because I stood out and had to explain what I was doing to everyone!! I can't wait to see we again in 4 months time- hopefully 4 stone lighter x x

Definitely 4 stone lighter :D

Can't wait to see what your first loss is!!!

Day 8- and 14 lbs lighter!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so pleased to be back in the 15s- now 15st 11! Looking back at this week, it hasn't been too bad, haven't struggled too much and feeling much better both mentally and physically. I'm really excited about how my life will change by getting this weight off- good times ahead! Well I tried the banana shake yesterday and loved it- so creamy! Just the strawberry and chocolate to taste now! I don't want to get into setting targets because there's not much more I can do to lose these pounds, it's down to my body now . . . . . . . . However I would love to be 15st 7!! Hope you lovelies have a lovely day , thank you for all your posts and support- really does keep me motivated! X

That's amazing!! Well done!!! Your right if you stick to it 100% there is no more u can do so it's just luck from now :) very excited for you!! X

Wow well done :)

well done wow thats fab :D u really deserve it just to let u no ur ticker says 13st 11 lol think its telling u how much u will weigh next week haha :Dhave a great day xx

wigglyworm said:
well done wow thats fab :D u really deserve it just to let u no ur ticker says 13st 11 lol think its telling u how much u will weigh next week haha :Dhave a great day xx

I know- that's from when I did Cambridge. I use the iPad and app now so don't get to see my full profile to change it! 13st 11 seems a long long way away!! Xx

Wow, a whole stone in a week - AMAZING!!!!! Congratulations :happy096:

kimmi1982 said:
I know- that's from when I did Cambridge. I use the iPad and app now so don't get to see my full profile to change it! 13st 11 seems a long long way away!! Xx

If you scroll back to the top there's an arrow next to your thread name to the right, if you want tap on it and it will open a new page. Go to settings and edit profile xx

nursetubs said:
If you scroll back to the top there's an arrow next to your thread name to the right, if you want tap on it and it will open a new page. Go to settings and edit profile xx

Thanks!!! Have edited as much as I can- easier to delete the ticker!!! Much easier in the iPad app!,, xx

Wow what an amazing first week weight loss! Well done! :hug99: xx

Thanks guys!! I'm going to bed feeling a little low :-( i went to my mums today as everyone was there for a big family roast- despite my brilliant weight loss this week I just felt left out. I didn't want to sit at the table an be surrounded by food so ended up washing up just to keep me distracted! This is a long battle!! X

Hello :) I know whet you mean about feeling left out, but well done for sticking to it!

Well done on the amazing loss too!!! That's brilliant xxxxx

Just think this isn't forever, we will be able to eat again soon. We are letting exante serve its purpose then we are allowed to have a life again haha xxxx

Back