Kimmi's last attempt!

I know how you're feeling. Having the totm on this diet really sucks, i'm the same and just feel so bloated. I've managed to avoid the scales so far but will be really gutted if it is sts. However, on the plus side whatever we don't lose this week has to come off at some point so may mean our week 3 is really good. Try and stay positive and you never know by Mon you might get a lovely surprise. :D

hey kim im in the same situation my scales are stuck :( who knows they may move by mon/tues xx

Hello lovely. What week are you on now? TOTM. If you can then try to just weigh in once a week. One week I hadnt lost anything for days then lost 3lb over night lol. No idea how but it happened :) xxxxxx

LizDesigns said:
I know how you're feeling. Having the totm on this diet really sucks, i'm the same and just feel so bloated. I've managed to avoid the scales so far but will be really gutted if it is sts. However, on the plus side whatever we don't lose this week has to come off at some point so may mean our week 3 is really good. Try and stay positive and you never know by Mon you might get a lovely surprise. :D

Well there still on 15st11 but my mood has lifted. I'm doing the diet by the book so it has to come off at some point- whether it's this week or next!ive just gotta persevere with it With the hope they'll drop off soon! So annoying! Xx

slimsarah said:
Hello lovely. What week are you on now? TOTM. If you can then try to just weigh in once a week. One week I hadnt lost anything for days then lost 3lb over night lol. No idea how but it happened :) xxxxxx

Hiya, I'm on week 2 after a 14lb loss last week. My boyf has tried hiding the scales but I'm addicted! Will try next week to only do one weigh in, depends if I throw them out the window! Xx

Darcy15 said:
I know how you feel, truly I do!

Stick with it though, it just has to work eventually! :)

Thanks- I'm sticking with it- I wanted 2 stone in 2 months and I'm one stone down already so gotta keep going! Xx

Popped on the scales for a peep this morning WI not until Tues and I don't believe it! I haven't moved either!! Don't you just love week 2...not :p

tubbynomore said:
Popped on the scales for a peep this morning WI not until Tues and I don't believe it! I haven't moved either!! Don't you just love week 2...not :p

I'm sorry you've got it too!! Really sucks :-( x x

kimmi1982 said:
I'm sorry you've got it too!! Really sucks :-( x x

Roll on Tuesday all this water glugging has got to work ;)

Hey Kimmi, just checking in to see how you're doing? Any sign of those pesky scales moving yet?

LizDesigns said:
Hey Kimmi, just checking in to see how you're doing? Any sign of those pesky scales moving yet?

Nope, still 15st 11 despite being in ketosis(haven't been out of it) I'm pushing the water today but have accepted its a sts for me!! X

My scales aren't moving this week either and it's week 2 for me too. I lost 6lb in first week so not an overly huge amount. My weigh in day is tues so fingers crossed there's some movement on the scales by then!!

I'm also with ya on getting totm on vlcd's. I have so many issues with mine, haven't had one since Oct, yet 2nd day on exante...totm!! Madness!

Stick at it tho, ur doing fab.

messyfreckle said:
My scales aren't moving this week either and it's week 2 for me too. I lost 6lb in first week so not an overly huge amount. My weigh in day is tues so fingers crossed there's some movement on the scales by then!!

I'm also with ya on getting totm on vlcd's. I have so many issues with mine, haven't had one since Oct, yet 2nd day on exante...totm!! Madness!

Stick at it tho, ur doing fab.

Thanks Hun. I was and still kinda am gutted that there's no loss this week but keep reminding myself that I lost 14 last week!! I would've been so pleased if I lost 7 last week and 7 this week so what's the difference!!

You never know I may lose a couple of pounds over night!! I hope so!!! Hope your scales move too!!! Xxxx

Well the scales moved- I lost 1lb!!! Better something than nothing I guess!! Hopefully il get a good loss this week!

One pound is still a pound in the right direction. And 15lbs in 2 weeks is fab, what other diet could you do that on?
I'm sure the 3rd week wi will be a big loss for you. :D

Week 2 seems to be renowned for a slower loss if you've had a big one the first week. Next week should show more :) but 15lb in 2 weeks is amazing. What other diet gives these sort of results xxxx

I had a pound in week 2 but I kind of looked at it that it averaged at 7 a week for the 2 weeks. Just made it sound positive in my head. Well done on loosing your pound and there will be many more to come. x

Back