Kim's diary of being a new mum

Awwww lovely bump :) :)x

Thanks girls it's kinda nice to look pregnant rather than look like i ate all the pies ;)

Definitely a bump!!!!

The wonders of over the bump maternity jeans! My work trousers make me look fat but the jeans sort of hold it in place more I think!

I look about 11 months pregnant in my uniform (if that was possible!!). Everyone is surprised when I tell them I've got just over ten weeks to go. I love my over the bump jeans, I've worn them since I was about 14 weeks just because they're so comfy. I've got under bump ones on now and they just aren't the same. I'm always scared my bum is on show when I stand up ;)

I look about 11 months pregnant in my uniform (if that was possible!!). Everyone is surprised when I tell them I've got just over ten weeks to go. I love my over the bump jeans, I've worn them since I was about 14 weeks just because they're so comfy. I've got under bump ones on now and they just aren't the same. I'm always scared my bum is on show when I stand up ;)

I'm finding under bump ones more comfy now for some reason. No idea why cos I've preferred over bump the whole time until now? Love my cheapy primark under bump skinnies, although they are a bit low on the bum now you mention it! I only wear them with very long tops though lol ;)

I'm finding under bump ones more comfy now for some reason. No idea why cos I've preferred over bump the whole time until now? Love my cheapy primark under bump skinnies, although they are a bit low on the bum now you mention it! I only wear them with very long tops though lol ;)

I wear them with a bump band and a top that covers everything. They're comfy to sit in but I constantly have to pull them up when I stand up x

I hav under the bump skinnies from new look n the band at the back is nice n high so no bum cleavage showing :) Tho I think I shud hav bought a smaller size coz I spend the day pulling them up!!

Lol! I might have to take a look in new look, being as I have to be in town anyway tomorrow. Only having one pair of jeans is a fecker and I can't see me wearing my dresses much now I've finished work. It's a bit late in the day for buying mat wear for me but I can still try on and enjoy ;) xxx

They're a really good price too n I'd say will b great for the first weeks following the birth too so ya'll get plenty of wear out of them

Definitely gonna take a look then, thanks hun xxx

Mine are new look ones. My under bump ones were a fiver in the sale!!!

Mine are new look ones. My under bump ones were a fiver in the sale!!!

Bargain! Definitely gonna have a look now, it'd be even better if they had a sale on ;)

Re: Kim's pregnancy diary

I've tried a pair of under bump ones but felt I was constantly pulling then up so I guess they may be too big! Might have a look at New Look too definitely need some more jeans I'll be living in work clothes even at the weekend! :)

I've tried a pair of under bump ones but felt I was constantly pulling then up so I guess they may be too big! Might have a look at New Look too definitely need some more jeans I'll be living in work clothes even at the weekend! :)

I got a size 18 in mine and have to keep pulling them up. I just assumed I'd be a bigger size now I'm pregnant but the 16's would have been fine. Once I finish work, if I don't have to go out, I'm gonna live in my linen trousers. So comfy but only look nice with flip flops so can't wear them in winter :(

Didn't find anything in my size :( Maybe I should have tried on the 18's though having now read the above as I was an 18 there pre preg! Assumed I'd be a 20 and they had nothing in that size at all so left it.

I'm looking forward to spending mat leave living in leggings and a top or my yoga pants. Assuming I'm not going out of course! Wouldn't dream of leaving the house without actual jeans or trousers... ;)

Back