Kim's diary of being a new mum

So glad your bringing her home and that you got everything explained by the docs xx

Well my little lady is certainly better.... she's screamed the place down the moment she decides she's hungry and realises there isn't food going in! We could hear her outside the flipping doors to the neonatal unit! I think the staff are counting down to when she goes home lol.
Other than that she is doing great and feeding well.... like all the time! Can't wait for her to get home!

Well my little lady is certainly better.... she's screamed the place down the moment she decides she's hungry and realises there isn't food going in! We could hear her outside the flipping doors to the neonatal unit! I think the staff are counting down to when she goes home lol.
Other than that she is doing great and feeding well.... like all the time! Can't wait for her to get home!

Brilliant news hun. Delighted for u. Only 2 more sleeps til u have her home :) xxx

My baby girl is home where she belongs :D

So pleased to read this! Hope you have a lovely first night together as a family xxx

My baby girl is home where she belongs :D

Aw Kim am so happy to pop n on n see this. So so pleased for u, Mike n especially Rebecca :)
Hope u had a nice first night home together :) xxx
(Mine was scary as hell as as soon as it became night time I started questioning n worrying about everything... Doubting myself)

Although we've been whatsapping :) hope you are well and hopefully getting some sleep right now! So pleased Rebecca is home with her mummy and daddy :) sounds like she's doing so well x have a good day hun xx

Hey girls were are doing fine... lack of sleep but enjoying every moment even at 3am when little lady seems to be wide awake!

We registered Rebecca today so she is all official! :D

She had 5 doses of antibiotics left then the stupid cannula can come out! I can't wait for that to happen!

Think I've got to book a doctors appointment for me as my stitches just aren't closing or healing :( sort of dreading what they might have to do! Will call the doctors tomorrow I think.

Hope you girls are all ok!

So glad to hear you're all doing well! Been loving the pics on fb, she really is gorgeous <3

Hope you manage to see someone re: your stitches, hope it can be sorted out with the minimum of pain for you. It's disconcerting having a big healing wound, I was so nervous of my section wound for ages! xxx

Well little lady has finished her antibiotics and is cannula free!!!! Wohoo! Health visitor has been and she's now 6lb 10.5ozs so has gained again since Sunday!

Here's my little munchkin

Adorable!

She is gorgeous and looks so alert ahhh all these cute babies are making me excited to meet ours!

Aw, what a clever little girl! She's gorgeous and I'm so pleased for you all that she's finally on gbs mend xxx

She's so beautiful Kim :) and fab news xx so proud of u both xx

Back