Kim's Weight Loss Diary! 2 stone to go!

Kimbo1101

Hi Guys,

Please feel free to comment and jump in if I am pointing wrongly:) I'm doing Weight Watchers Discovery Plan, as I cant get to grips with Pro Points, sticking with what I know:)

I've tried both SW and WW in the past but after months of trying to squeeze into my clothes, I really feel uncomfortable and overweight. Time for a change!

I have a lot of weddings to attend this year but my goal is to loose 2 stone by October (my fiancee's sisters wedding). I think this should be manageable by aiming for 2lb's per week and giving myself an extra few weeks incase I fall off the wagon:flirt2:

My weigh in is going to be Friday mornings as I like to have a take-away or a treat on Friday nights. Also, I'm definately going to be home on Fridays so no excuse for a weigh in.

Kim xx

Last edited:
Sun 12/06/2011

Breakfast
bran flakes and skim milk - 2

Lunch
Homemade leek & potato soup (really yummy!) - 1
1/2 small wholemeal roll (no spread) - 1
Snack a jacks - 1.5

Dinner
WW Ocean Pie - 3
100g McCain Lightly Spiced Wedges - 3
Ketchup - 0.5
Small punnet blackberries - 1

Snacks
Snack a jacks - 1.5
Wholemeal bagel & Extralight Philly - 4

Total
18.5/19

Good start! Have had a lazy day (little hungover) and all I can think about is food but hopefully when I'm kept busy at work during the week I'll find it easier:)

Last edited:
Hi hun

I am on PP so cant help much with points of things but would love to follow ur progress :) xx

Thanks Carly, you've being doing great! A real inspiration:) I'll definately be following you aswell.

Been feeling much less hungry today as have been busy at work. Think the weekends are going to be hard, have a wedding this weekend so going to stick to vodka and a small meal, hopefully won't go over by too much!

13/6/11

Breakfast:
Porridge and skimmed milk - 2.5 (I'm never really hungry early in the morning so have my porridge at 10.30 on my break at work, usually have a peppermint tea when I get to work at 8.30, really like peppermint tea-trying to drink lots of it!)

Lunch
Homemade potato and leek soup - 1
Small wholemeal roll (no spread) - 2
Snack a Jacks (hot tomato flavour-yummm) - 1.5

Dinner
WW chicken hotpot - 4
100g McCain Lightly Spiced Wedges - 3
ketchup (cant live without it!) - 0.5

Snacks
Baked crisps (I'm a crispaholic)- 1
Snack a Jacks - 1.5
Half Bagel and Extra Light Philly - 2

Total
19/19

Aww thanks hun :)

Sounds yummy! I like to make my own chips n wedges with fry light n spices - may get more for ur points :) xx

Back