Kim's weight loss diary got 4st to lose and wanna do it before christmas 2013

kimbec87

I've got 4st to lose and limited meal imagination so thought i'd post a weight loss diary here and hope that someone can give me some good advice as i'm quite a picky eater so hoping for some new ideas!
This will be the start of my 3rd week doing slimming world and I've lost 6lbs already but meals have been very samey and I've heard if you don't shake it up a bit you get bored very quickly.

Day 1

Breakfast
Rocky Road hi-fi light and orange (hi-fi light 3 syns)

Mid-Morning snack
Orange

Lunch
ham roll and a hot cross bun (60g roll hexb, reduced fat hot cross bun 9 syns)

Mid-afternoon snack
Apple

Dinner
Turkey stroganoff with onions, peppers and mushrooms in and rice on the side (50ml soured cream 5 syns)

hexa 350ml skimmed milk

syns 17

Apparently spending the day with my mum is bad for my syn levels as normally only have about 5!!!!

Subscribing ! :-D

Doesn't look too bad at all :D

I've started a food diary on here as my consultant as peed me off lol so if you want to look at mine you can do :D

Here are a few ideas though:

Breakfast: Porridge with choc spread and strawberries. Weetabix with banana

Lunch: Mug shots (mainly free or low synned), small pasta salad, jacket spud with cottage cheese/tuna/baked beans, omelette ( love this as you can throw all slightly going off veg in it lol)

Tea: Big pasta salad lol, chicken curry, fry up, stew, SW chips with steak & egg :D

I did make homemade soup other day and that was lush xx If you want recipe its in new magazine but I can give it you if you haven't got it xx

I've got the last two magazines and brought two recipe books today so I'm going to try making something out of them at least twice a week thanks i'll check out your diary thanks

Well awkward day today experienced my first lunch out since joining slimming world and have now realized how unhealthy the town is where i live we have three cafes. The eden cafe which is linked to the eden project down here in cornwall and it is extortionate, another small cafe that looked like the lunches of everyone who'd sat at the table in the last 3 days was still on the table never seen so many crumbs and bits stuck to a table so that one was out too. Tried the third one and found the most amazing butternut squash soup ever after quizzing the owner for a good 5mins over how it was cooked found out it's syn free too!!!! Although they did try to tempt me with a great big slice of fresh bread but i resisted. I had all this trouble whilst my OH and daughter just grabbed a hot dog from the local burger van.

Food Diary

Breakfast - Rocky road hi-fi light 3 syns

Lunch - Butternut squash soup

Dinner - Homemade burgers, homemade salsa and SW chips with a salad

HEXa - 350ml skimmed milk
HEXb - 60g wholemeal roll

Only used 3 of my syns today although i'm trying to be good and make up for yesterday may be tempted with another hi-fi bar later whilst watching tele along with a couple of oranges

Lol mine does that too he's trying to do diet with me but then remembers he likes fatty foods too much lol

well done for taking the good choices today, especially if your oh and daughter were going for the hotdogs.
:)

Don't think it'll hurt too much it's only one beer.
Just done day 1 of jillian micheals 30 day shred and think i'm going to die just finishing a pint of water then going to have a shower coz i can feel my muscles stiffening and locking up already

Food diary

breakfast: 1 weetabix (hexb) and skimmed milk (hexa)
Lunch: bacon, beans, mushrooms, scrambled egg
Dinner: ham, lettuce, tomatoes, spring onions, peppers and cucumber

HEX a 350ml skimmed milk
HEXb 1 weetabix hi-fi light -saving that for a snack later
No syns at all today haven't fancied anything but may munch on a freddo later been a while since I've eaten a bar of chocolate

Sounds painful lol Ive hardly done any exercise as such this week - only walking but am going to Aqua Fit twice a week as of this week :D
Not that painful at all once i'd had a shower and unlocked my muscles I was fine only got a bit of an ache in my shoulders but it's not bad at all

I tried 30 day shred its a few days in the next day it starts to ache I found, apparently level 2 is quite tough, I might try it again I don't have weights that's the only problem...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back