kind of Newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jacq81, 26 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Jacq81

Jacq81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13.5lb(25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all have used the site a few times when looking up recipe ideas and have finally registered.
    After the birth of my son last feb weighing 238 (my heaviest :( ) i started working hard to get the weight, dabbled in ww but mainly at home going it alone could never get below the 210 before :break_diet: slowly the lb creeped back on.
    Joined Slimming World 5th Jan but didn't actually start the diet until the 19th:( (i was studying for exams and should have really waited as i had no intentions of starting)
    Since then my weight loss has been
    26/1 -6lb:D
    2/2 +1lb???:mad:
    9/2 - 3.5lb:D
    16/2 - 3.5lb:eek:
    23/2 maintained?? wtf! :sigh::cry:

still on plan although i've hurt my knee and haven't done any body magic this week.
    Seem to be putting on and or staying the same when not expecting it, very dishearting:cry: BUT i'm still on plan and sticking to it as birthdays and holidays coming up it's time to shift those lb
    loving the forum great encouragement and more importantly great recipes ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Becs35

Becs35 Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(14.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Jacq,
    Welcome,sounds like you've had a bit of a time of it lately. Just wanted to say don't get disheartened with it, try and look at your overall loss-nearly a stone in a month is fantastic! I have had a few dodgy weeks lately and just try and focus on an average loss. I told myself right from the start my goal was 1-1/2 lbs a week at worst that's 3st 10lb loss in a year! So anything above that is a bonus and some weeks I lose 3lbs then nothing the week after so that's fine it's my 1 1/2lb target hit. So stick with it and focus on where you've come from rather than where you're heading and stick to it and you'll soon be where you want to be.

4. Jacq81

Jacq81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13.5lb(25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    aw thanks becs, my aim is 2lb a week and overall i'm smashing that:eek: but it's always the weeks you wanna beat people outta the way to get to the scales you don't see it.
    Was doing great this week too and bought belvita biscuits thinking they were 3 syns for one of the pack OOps how wrong i was 3 syns a biccie :eek: oh well didn't go over my syns even at that!
    thank you again for the fabulous encouragement

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.