Thursday begun cruise - 10st 3lbs
Friday - 10st2.6lbs
Saturday 19/1/13 - 10st 1.6lbs
Sunday - 10st 1.4lbs
Monday - 10st 1.2lbs
Tuesday - 10st 0.4lbs
Wednesday - 10st 0.2lbs
Thursday - 10st 0.2lbs
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've just signed up to this site after searching Dukan recipes and finding this forum :)

I am on day 4 of Attack.

Don't know how much I have lost yet, weighing tomorrow morning!i

I feel ok, a bit tired, but to be honest with 2 young kids I always feel tired anyway!!

Last edited:
Weighed in this morning at 10st 3lbs so I've lost 6lbs on the attack phase! Yay!!

Just debating whether to do one more attack day then on to cruise.

Hi Kingly

Did you check the Dr Dukan website for a guide to the number of Attack days for you? Extending Attack doesn't usually bring fantastic results, so you might just as well enjoy your veggies :D

P x

Hi and welcome kingly, good luck xxx Yes defo check the site for number of attack days xxx

Thanks ladies. Yes I checked and it said only 3 days. I did 4 so moved to cruise today :)

onwards and downwards xxx

Good luck x

Down to 10st 1.6 today!!

Had an issue when we went to MILs and she invited us to stay for dinner. She'd already made lamb casserole for them and had enough for us. I know lamb is out and the sauce probably and I was supposed to be doing pp today but I don't want it to be so rigid I can't accept dinner at someone's house. I had the lamb and veg but was good and skipped dumplings and potatoes!!

Well done for resisting - it's always that much harder when you're a guest at someone's house. And congrats on your loss so far! Dani x

Down to 10st 1.6 today!!

Had an issue when we went to MILs and she invited us to stay for dinner. She'd already made lamb casserole for them and had enough for us. I know lamb is out and the sauce probably and I was supposed to be doing pp today but I don't want it to be so rigid I can't accept dinner at someone's house. I had the lamb and veg but was good and skipped dumplings and potatoes!!

Well done Kingly, sounds like a pragmatic decision to me :D

P x

Sensible option, life does this and we have just got to adapt xxx its not every day and should't make any difference to your weight loss K xxx

Weighed in this morning at 10st 0.2! Obviously pleased but I swear the scales were teasing me not letting me dip past the 10st barrier!!

I have now lost 9lbs in 10 days so that's not too bad!

I never do diets so I'm amazed I've stuck to it. I go on holiday on Friday for 2 weeks and I really want to just enjoy it and not worry about the diet so if I end up putting it all back on so be it but I will be starting again when I get home!! Now I know what it's all about and I know I can do it, bring it on :)

well done xxx you might find you cose the Dukan option anyway, I did and only gained 5lb xxx

Arrggg how frustrating weighed exactly the same today. Seem to have stalled the last few days. This is my weights for this week:
Monday - 10st 1.2lbs
Tuesday - 10st 0.4lbs
Wednesday - 10st 0.2lbs
Thursday - 10st 0.2lbs

Really hoped to see that 9st something today :(

I've not been eating that many veggies on my pv days. Some but not alot I'm a bit fussy with veg. Could it be that?

Weight fluctuates by the hour and by the day for various reasons - which is why I personally have a once a week weigh in day. The daily ups and downs (well, the ups) would play with my head and discourage me in a real hurry. I've also heard that your true weight loss should be measured on a monthly basis!

Evening King, how you feeling todaY???? Dont let the scales bring you down. Water retention thats all drink plenty

Back