Kingsmill 50 50

L.i.n.d.a

Fatgirlwannabeslim
Hi all, new to this, Im 20 stone , looking to lose at least 10 stone. Anyone know syn value one slice of kingsmill 50 50 bread please?

1 syn per 20 calories as no free food.

here we go:

50/50 Pockets, 8 pack, 39g each 5½
50/50 Soft White Rolls, 6 pack, 63g each 7½
Crusts Away! 50/50 White Bread, 400g sliced loaf, 1 slice 2½

Thanks for that, im specifically thinking of the 800g medium slice of 50/50 bread. I thought it 4.5 syns per slice?

Those are the only ones that came up on syns online. But as I say, it's one syn per 20 calories, so if you check out the data on the side of the packet and divide by 20 you have your answer. If you dont have the packet with you check out their website. All the info is there if you look for it :)

Thanks for your help. This is gonna be a very difficult journey as i love my bread and crisps...and have a mountain to lose.... :)

Ah you can do it :) I started at 27st 9lb and have lost just over 6 stone since Feb. And I still have my toast every day :)

Wow thats amazing. Well done. I know it works because 2 years ago, i lost 3 stone 2 pound on it. I was lighter then and was down to 15 stone 7. Then my dad died suddenly and i turned to overeating and put on all id lost plus more....my appetite is vast which is why slimming world is good but crisps are my biggest problem. I can eat 6-12 bags a day... You are doing so very well. Thats great to hear.

Hi L.i.n.d.a, I think you may benefit from purchasing a crisp maker. I bought one off ebay for about £3, and you can flavour them with whatever you want. On the Extra Easy plan, it is classed as food abuse, but it may help you reduce the amount of crisps that you want. Going from 6-12 bags a day, could result in you being deprived too much and failing with the plan. Its just an idea...

Good luck with your journey luv...keep us all posted on how your doing wont ya ;) xx

Thankyou, ill look into that, unemployed at the mo, (gosh im saying alot. Sorry), but ill check prices and consider... :)

Ps..This seems a decent place. Thanks for the advice so far. Im 40 vegetarian and want to live and actually have a life. Thanks for all advice folks. Support is so important! x

;) Your welcome hunny xx

I can honestly say that if it wasn't for this forum, I wouldn't be able to stick to plan. Its full of lovely helpful people and the amount of knowledge and information and support you can get from these folk is truly amazing!!

good luck again xx

And you too, daft as it is to say as profile name shows, but my name is linda....hello to you and all...¦}

Ah, I'm doing it from home and definitely couldn't have done it without the support from this place :) Yay, welcome!

So am i...heres hoping. Had two bags crisp today, 10 syns because i started today. Defo could eat more but trying to resist. Cannot cold turkey and dont really want to at this beginning stage..

New bread by kingsmill white bread with as much fibre as wholemeal called great white now will this be hex now because of the high fibre does anyone know?

So am i...heres hoping. Had two bags crisp today, 10 syns because i started today. Defo could eat more but trying to resist. Cannot cold turkey and dont really want to at this beginning stage..

Hi I also love crisps they are my weakness but as I love all crisps I have been having space raiders from a multipack at 3 syns each and.looked into other low syn crisps but think depends if u like crispy crisps or any crisps for me it's any so kids crisps work well for me. Good luck have been doing this 5 week tomorrow xxx

Back