Kirstie Alley Weight loss!!!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Kirstie Alley at her biggest weight was 219lbs. and decided to do something about it.

She decided to to the Jenny Craig diet and now One year and nine months later she has lost 75lbs. and appeared on the Oprah show in a bikini.

In her slim days she was 130lbs.

She looks very good for 55 years of age.

This is how she looks in her new Jenny Craig commercial...

Jenny Craig Commercials - Featuring Kirstie Alley

Fair play to her

She at least admits that she took cocaine to stay superslim in her hay day...

I have always liked Kirstie. I watched some incredibly awful movies purely because she was in it.

Ivy

she does look great for 55 .....x

Kirstie Alley has always been fabulous, and she completely rocks her new figure.

Go girl!

She looks really really Fab now compared to what she did in her larger day's.

She does look great.....can't believe she's 55! :eek:

She's stunning ....

what amazes me is when these people lose heaps of weight and Hey Presto! No sagginess, wrinkles, varicose veins etc. Just toned, tanned and gorgeous.

Boy I'm SOOO jealous!!

She's stunning ....

what amazes me is when these people lose heaps of weight and Hey Presto! No sagginess, wrinkles, varicose veins etc. Just toned, tanned and gorgeous.

Boy I'm SOOO jealous!!

Am I being really cynical by thinking there may also have been a little surgical intervention???:rolleyes: After all, she is 55 and has yo-yoed for a number of years - if she has, good luck to her and I'd like the details of her surgeon!

Also, yes she does look fantastic but remember she did have on tights with the bikini...

I'm an eternal cynic also...if someone is THAT flawless somethings gotta give.

Alot of celebs endorse a diet they have never even been on...thats not saying she didnt...but you know...its possible.

I love Kirstie tho

Ivy

Am I being really cynical by thinking there may also have been a little surgical intervention???:rolleyes: After all, she is 55 and has yo-yoed for a number of years - if she has, good luck to her and I'd like the details of her surgeon!

Also, yes she does look fantastic but remember she did have on tights with the bikini...

I'm inclined to agree .... although I'm not criticising because if I had the wonga I'd do exactly the same :)

The wonga - hahahahaha

I'm surprised shes being coined as the fat womans hero - after all - she LOST the weight

Surely a fat womans hero would be more someone who defies the critics and accepts herself the way she is...

well - to me thats what i consider.

Ivy

Oh no they've moved the video from youtube, i really wanted to see it.

The wonga - hahahahaha

I'm surprised shes being coined as the fat womans hero - after all - she LOST the weight

Surely a fat womans hero would be more someone who defies the critics and accepts herself the way she is...

well - to me thats what i consider.

Ivy

Hmmm, fair point. I think I agree with both views.

Also, methinks she MUST have gotten a bit of work done and also that (look at her before piccys) she weighed more than 219 to start with. Or am I crazy. :confused:

Back