Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Two little break throughs :)

Last night my sister offered me a packet of crisps iv not had any since beginning sw again as there my big downfall and i said no thanks as wasnt really that hungry and didnt need them :) didnt even think about having them as keeping syns for weekend for mums birthday party night.

Today boy in work came around with chocolate eclaires and first thing he said was sorrryyy as he was handing them out and asked if i wanted one but again said no :) its getting easier!! YAY

Two little break throughs :)

Last night my sister offered me a packet of crisps iv not had any since beginning sw again as there my big downfall and i said no thanks as wasnt really that hungry and didnt need them :) didnt even think about having them as keeping syns for weekend for mums birthday party night.

Today boy in work came around with chocolate eclaires and first thing he said was sorrryyy as he was handing them out and asked if i wanted one but again said no :) its getting easier!! YAY

Well done you! I think the longer you go without the less you want it and especially when you are seeing good results it really gives you that determination to be good! I've got a tricky weekend ahead hope I can be as good as I can be!

Friday 3rd May 2013 - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle with ham and chicken, green tea and an apple

L - Mexican Chicken Soup then 2 satsumas

D - chicken breast (with asda choosen by you green pesto 2 tbsp - 3 syns) with sweet potato and roasted veg - Onion, Carrot, Peppers, Courgette

Syns - cocktail - 11 syns
Syns - 14/15
Weekly - 14/105

Will update this later as ill have a few drinks tonight and dinner may change

Last edited:
ForumRunner_20130503_204540.png

ForumRunner_20130503_204555.png

Yummmmmmm roasted veg with sweet potato and chicken with green pesto asda choosen by you (2 tbsp = 3 syns) and basil and part hex a cheese

Amazingggg!!!

back from friends she made a turkey stirfry and used 1 tbsp oil between 6 us and just used 2 stirfry packets of veg and i had boiled rice! sauce was sharwoods chow mein but i cant find syn value :( think around 5 be safe for that then i had tiny slice vienetta 6.5syns and strawberries i didnt drink and just had water!!

Back