Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Tuesday 18th June 2013 - Success Express

B - magic porridge (Hex b) with ww strawberry yoghurt, with strawberries, melon and green tea and a necteraine after :)

L - Speedy soup - Chopped tomatoes, courgette, carrots, mushrooms and

D - Curry with syn free chips - Quorn chicken pieces, carrot, brocolli, cauliflower, courgette, red onion, red pepper, celery, mushrooms with mayflower sauce (5.5 syns)

S - brown roll with bacon, one full tomatoe & Cheese triangle also half an orange

Syns - 5.5
Weekly - way too many
Exercise - 5k walk

Last edited:
Was naughty last night had crisps opppssssssssss so much for success express haha but in fairness your ment to not deprive yourself of syns and to draw a line under bad weekend so no been too bad!! x

you still get 15 syns on se hun, just count the highest value and not just the ee value. so yeah you are doing fab and 8 syns is perfectly fine hun! xxxx

dinner was amazinggg

ForumRunner_20130618_182602.png

lunch

ForumRunner_20130618_182613.png

snack

ForumRunner_20130618_182624.png

breakfast xxx

ForumRunner_20130618_182634.png

WEIGH IN DAYYYYYYYYYYYY = DREADING IT :(

I know i got gain this week due to weekend and star week and so scared of the scales tonight - can't stay to class next three weeks either and i like staying butttttt ill go face music and lose next week :) FACT!

Wednesday 19th June - Success Express

B - fruit & Fibre with small amount milk, pineapple, strawberries and melon then a nectraine with green tea

S - Lentil soup

S - Melon, Pineapple, Strawberries, Orange (1/2 other half later)

D - Tuna salad (0.5) with salmon too and sw coleslaw (0.5) also red cabbage and beetroot

S - TBC poss brown roll with cold meat and salad

Syns - 1
Weekly - too many
Exercise - 5.85k walk

Last edited:
WEIGH IN DAYYYYYYYYYYYY = DREADING IT :(

I know i got gain this week due to weekend and star week and so scared of the scales tonight - can't stay to class next three weeks either and i like staying butttttt ill go face music and lose next week :) FACT!

Wednesday 19th June - Success Express

B - fruit & Fibre with small amount milk, pineapple, strawberries and melon then a nectraine with green tea

S - Lentil soup

S - Melon, Pineapple, Strawberries, Orange (1/2 other half later)

D - Tuna salad (0.5) with salmon too and sw coleslaw (0.5) also red cabbage and beetroot

S - TBC poss brown roll with cold meat and salad

Syns - 1
Weekly - too many

Sounds like a good menu hun, hope the scales aren't too unkind for you tonight! you never know maybe you will get a surprise at wi! And yes you will def have a great loss next week your doing fab! xxx

Hi Kirsty! I love all your pictures and you are doing so well- thank you for sharing. Your dinner looks amazing... What is it? I can see rice and wedges and... Is it vegetable curry? Massive want, whatever it is! ;)

Back