Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

I suffer with migraines, it was worse when I was younger. certain foods, sunlight and sleep affect me. Has she tried removing certain foods from her diet, if you look online you'll find a list of common triggers for migraines, mine are dairy food and citrus fruit, it's worth having a read and eliminating one at a time and see if it makes a difference x x

Looking good hun! i may eventually be brave enough to post a before and after lol xxxxxx

Looking great Kirsty - well done on your acheivement so far :clap: food looks great too - as always!! - is the soup the broccoli and cauliflower? - have you got a recipe - it looks thick and lovely:D would love to try it out.

Keep up the good work Kirsty

Thanks Claire yes its cauliflower and brocolli!! It was so easy i cut up one and a half brocollis and one cauliflower added an onion, 2 chicken stock cubes, salt, pepper and a bit of garlic with 1.5 litres of water and when soft i blended :) Its really nice and filling my friend gave me the recipe!!
x

2nd July 2013 = Green

B - mixed frozen fruit and berries, strawberries, melon and ww yoghurt

S - Apple

L - Cauliflower and Brocolli Soup

S - Melon, Strawberries and 1/2 Orange

D - pasta and sauce ham, leek and cheese (half packet with sister) (0.5 syn) with carrot, peas, onion, mushrooms, celery, courgette, leek, peppers, cauliflower

S - 2 x big brown bread, dairlea triangle and cheese slice with quorn meat

Syns - 0.5
Weekly - 70.5/105
Exercise - around 3-4 miles

Last edited:
What foundation do you all use? I like to use liquid during week and have a benefit one but its expensive any one use any others? I also use bareminerals powder too!! x

Estée Lauder double wear it is AMAZING stuff pretty expensive but a little goes a long way it's really controlled my oily skin, covers my bad skin and lasts all day and night, I use it with a smashbox primer underneath another thing I swear by!x

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1372774504.588402.jpg
I use this as I do not like anything to heavy on my skin!

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)

Its the dreaded wi day!! I really hope iv lost something but after that waffle at weekend im not to sure though i must be close to within syns even if it was 40 syns and iv been no syns since so wait and see :)

Either way im motivated for this week with meals planned for a few days :)

Wednesday 2nd July - Red

B - mixed frozen berries with melon, strawberries added and a ww vanilla yoghurt with a green tea

S - apple

L - brocolli and cauliflower soup (surely last 3 days this should allow me a lose haha)

D - tuna (0.5) salad before wi with ff italian dressing and sw coleslaw (0.5 syns)

S - 2 x big brown bread with cold meat and cheese and a cheese triangle

Syns - 1
Weekly - 71.5/105

Back