Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Today will be a an EE day i think.... cant decide lol do i want quorn mince or el!!

Thursday 11th July - EE

B - 2 types melon, mixed frozen berries and strawberry ff yoghurt with a green tea

S - Apple

L - mushroom soup

S - 2 types melon, strawberries and grapes

D - Spaghetti and meatfree meatballs (1 syn) with mushrooms, chopped tomatoes, onion, spring onion, peppers and carrot grated through with 1/2 hex a cheese

S - 2 x small brown bread, boiled egg and 1 el cheese triangle

Syns - 1
Weekly - 1/105

Its my grandas 80th Birthday today and we having a party tomorrow where will be a buffet so im a bit worried this weekend as to what ill eat so tomorrow will be fruit and veg until night where ill have hex b/a and just have a good night but semi watch what i doing!! Saturday off out for a meal with the lovely bf its 3 courses and IM HAVING DESSERT lol as i feel deserve it been so good lately and want a naughty treat not sure whether to just have full meal off plan and go back to low syns rest week?? We also having people up sat night so a few drinks but apart from that ill eat food i can eat and be good as i can make some food for sat!!

Ps. Poor wee rabbit is off to vet again tonight :( wee mite not pooing now - he only did one yesterday!! Still eating, drinking and peeing but we called vet who said it possibly just not getting enough fibre so we given him lots of leafy greens which he is woolfing down, so think he be getting a dental next week to help his teeth and possibly has a hairball!! Get well soon fudge!! xxx

Poor bunny rabbit, I hope you get him sorted out x x x

Hey

Sorry iv not been on had an awful weekend well fab weekend but alot on and been awful as off plan!!

I tried to post a message last night to let you all know i was ok but hit report by accident and didnt send it sorry!!!

Little rabbit was at vet on Thursday who said he was very ill he had dropped from 2.25kg sun to 2.20 on the Thursday and had gradually reduced eating, drinking and was not pooing which is fatal to Rabbits so we were very worried. Vet said they had to perform an examination of his mouth so booked in for Friday morning she stated he was a very very sick rabbit and may need to be put to sleep :( My sister was a mess its her rabbit and her crying had me in tears and brought back losing my dog 3 years ago :( so all very upset Thursday and Friday as we didn't know how he was.

Friday he was in vet at 9am and we were told we hear by 1 how he is - i left house in tears at thought never seeing him again and how heartbroken my sister was and spent day in work crying alot haha (loser i know) horrible sitting waiting on a text to find out any news. Anyway by 2.30 still no news so dad called them and he had just come round from anesthetic and was ALIVE :) best news ever queue more tears haha!! His teeth were supposedly that bad at the back his mouth they had curled under and split his tongue in two down quite a bit but you couldn't tell as it was so far back :( he must have been in agony (hes just had his teeth done a few months ago at the vets we have left as they were useless - they popped his eyeball out when cleaning it and hes not opened it since) so hes a very lucky rabbit and brave :( New vets been great syrine feeding him every half hour till we collected him and brushing him (he manky despite having a bath other day cause of the blood) so he is eating a little bit on lots of painkillers and antibiotics and still be syringe fed once or twice a day but he is pooing/peeing eating and drinking himself now (eating what he wants little monster)

I managed be good on diet thurs/fri despite stress!!

Fri night was my granda's 80th Birthday party i had 3 pimms and diet lemonade with strawberries and grapes then food i was bad (had a white bread sandwich with tuna/cucumber but little mayo, a bit of chilli with boiled rice and chicken curry about 1tbsp each, chicken meat would be free had 4 slices and 1 of ham haha)

Saturday was even worse - had a 3 course chinese meal (hot and sour soup/ half plate chicken satay with veg and fried rice/ bananna fritter) then a bbq at night but that was ok as had 1/2 syn sausages, 1 burger (4.5 syns), chicken and pork with salad and a baked potato with hex a cheese and a brown roll

Sunday continued my bad trend - 2 rolls (white but small) with square sausage, bacon and egg opps then boyfriend got my ice cream and had an indian (1/3 a mixed kebab with 1/3 bag pakora) so weekend been a write off but its been so stressful i don't mind as always going be times it doesnt work out.

I did make a huge pot carrot and corriander soup for this weeks lunches (made 8 boxes) and a huge bowl fruit for breakfast and snacks (2 types melon, pineapple, strawberries, raspberries, grapes)

Hope your all well x

Hi Kirsty,

WOW what a weekend, happy to hear bunny is OK and on the road to recovery, I can imagine the stress when he was in the vets. Poor little mite. By the way you should be proud that you managed to stay on track Thurs and Fri when it was all going on!!

Sounds like you have had a great social weekend, I wouldn't worry too much about being off plan - it doesn't sound too terrible and you are back in focus now so that's all that matters.

have a great week :cross:

Here goes the foods for weekend

Friday 12th July - EE

B - nectraine, ff yoghurt and plum

L - Prawn layered salad (5)

D - grandas birthday dinner - boiled rice, 1 tbsp chilli, 1 tbsp chicken curry, 1 triangle sandwich of tuna with cucumber, 4 slices cooked chicken breast, 1 slice cooked ham and salad also had 3 pimms with diet lemonade with strawberries and grapes

Syns - no idea??

Saturday 13th July - EE

Brunch - Hot and sour soup, chicken satay with veg and fried rice (half a plate) and a bananna fritter

Dinner - 1/2 syn sausages, 1 burger (4.5 syns), chicken and pork with salad and a baked potato with hex a cheese and a brown roll

Drinks - two cans of wine with spritzer (6 syns each so 12)

Syns - Too many this week

Sunday 14th July - None really at all lol??

Brunch - 2 x small white rolls with square sausage, bacon and egg on other

S - ice cream - bf promised me a treat of ice cream from the forum cafe in his town as it ment be amazing for being so good lately....minus the weekend haha so had a 3 scoop tub - parma violet, red kola and italian fudge opps but so amazing!!

D - Mum wanted an indian god im so bad today - had a mixed kebab and mixed pakora between 3 of us but it did have lots of salad, peppers, onions and mushrooms haha with grilled chicken, lamb and emm donner haha!!

S - 2 x brown bread, cold meat and cheese

Syns - wayyy to many

______________________Drawing a line under it and straight back on plan - made pot soup last night and huge bowl fruit :) ____________________________________________________________

Monday 15 July - SE

B - 2 types melon, strawberries, grapes and raspberries with ff yoghurt

S - nectraine

L - carrot and corriander soup (Onion, carrots and celery)

S - 2 types melon, strawberries, grapes and raspberries

D - 1/2 plate pasta bake (little pasta/chicken) with veg (Onion, spring onion, celery, courgette, carrot, broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, chopped tomatoes) with salad making other 1/2 as veg count towards half the half if makes sense lols

S - 2 x big brown bread, egg with onion, spring onion and mushrooms

Syns - 0
Weekly - too many

Here goes the foods for weekend

Friday 12th July - EE

B - nectraine, ff yoghurt and plum

L - Prawn layered salad (5)

D - grandas birthday dinner - boiled rice, 1 tbsp chilli, 1 tbsp chicken curry, 1 triangle sandwich of tuna with cucumber, 4 slices cooked chicken breast, 1 slice cooked ham and salad also had 3 pimms with diet lemonade with strawberries and grapes

Syns - no idea??

Saturday 13th July - EE

Brunch - Hot and sour soup, chicken satay with veg and fried rice (half a plate) and a bananna fritter

Dinner - 1/2 syn sausages, 1 burger (4.5 syns), chicken and pork with salad and a baked potato with hex a cheese and a brown roll

Drinks - two cans of wine with spritzer (6 syns each so 12)

Syns - Too many this week

Sunday 14th July - None really at all lol??

Brunch - 2 x small white rolls with square sausage, bacon and egg on other

S - ice cream - bf promised me a treat of ice cream from the forum cafe in his town as it ment be amazing for being so good lately....minus the weekend haha so had a 3 scoop tub - parma violet, red kola and italian fudge opps but so amazing!!

D - Mum wanted an indian god im so bad today - had a mixed kebab and mixed pakora between 3 of us but it did have lots of salad, peppers, onions and mushrooms haha with grilled chicken, lamb and emm donner haha!!

S - 2 x brown bread, cold meat and cheese

Syns - wayyy to many

______________________Drawing a line under it and straight back on plan - made pot soup last night and huge bowl fruit :) ____________________________________________________________

Monday 15 July - SE

B - 2 types melon, strawberries, grapes and raspberries with ff yoghurt

S - nectraine

L - carrot and corriander soup (Onion, carrots and celery)

S - 2 types melon, strawberries, grapes and raspberries

D - 1/2 plate pasta bake (little pasta/chicken) with veg (Onion, spring onion, celery, courgette, carrot, broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, chopped tomatoes) with salad making other 1/2 as veg count towards half the half if makes sense lols

S - 2 x big brown bread, egg with onion, spring onion and mushrooms

Syns - 0
Weekly - too many

the forum is amazing! did you like it? xxx

You've had a hectic weekend, glad the bunnies is ok now. It's so stressful when animals are ill because you don't always know what's up and there is nothing you can do to make them feel better. I always cry when one of my pets dies or is ill, they're my babies.
As for your food, it's not that bad you could have gone really mad and ate a load of chocolate. Plus you're always good so you'll pull it back. You deserve a break after all the stress you had x x

Awww glad your rabbit is on the mend :) so is little fudge i can't update with pics as phone still away :( He ate alot more yesterday than had been doing past few days and even came over to edge cage to get his medicine and antibiotics he just sat there and took syringe in his mouth instead of us having to wrap him up in his cover like a fajita haha and put into side his mouth lols!!

xx

Back