Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

oooh flour thats a fab idea! sounds like you have in covered hun, hopefully he won't be far away and will just appear like nothing has happened xxx

I hope so! Hoping by time i get to bf's he be back home or come out tonight! x

Still no smirnoff :(

Bf cooking me dinner smells amazing chicken stuffed with hex a mozarella basil and pesto 3 syns with roasted courgette, onion, orange baby tomatoes, peppers and parshnip on a sweet potato mash :) then a cornetto for dessert 9.5 syns and lilt zero as aint drinking being good and he up for work at 5am boak i stay in his bed haha xx

He might come back when he's hungry, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you x x

I hope so pauls ripping down the skirting and putting a hole in wall we think he is on so he may come out I miss him so much!

Todays eats

Breakfast - 3 egg omlette with ham and celery and lots veg pepper, mushrooms, onions, spring onions, tomatoes

Dinner - el mince with mushrooms and onions, lots veg carrots, peas, cauliflower, brocolli, turnip and I ate 2 small potatoes

Supper - 2 x toast with cheese and tomatoes with cold meat then a cornetto enigma loving them now

Takes weeks syns to 60 yay will post rest and catch up tomorrow xxx1376249075328.jpg breakfast

1376249096727.jpg dinner

Iv been good this weekend :) determined ill lose before i come off plan for holidays!!

Saturday 10th August - EE

B - 3 cracker breads (3syns) with low low cheese spread and chicken

L - Minestrone soup with brown sandwich (hex b plus 4 syns) with chicken mayo (5 syns) onion and cucumber

D - chicken and chorizo pasta bake (3 syns) with lots veg, carrots, onion, spring onion, celery, mushrooms and peppers

Syns - 2 x vodka and diet orange juice (8), crisps (15)

Total syns - 38
Weekly 50.5/105

Sunday 11th August - SE

Brunch - 3 egg omlette with lots of roasted veg

Dinner - EL mince with onion and mushrooms, lots of veg and 2 baby potatoes

Supper - 2 x brown bread, dairlea triangle, chicken and tomatoes and a cornetto enigma (9.5)

Syns - 9.5
Weekly - 60/105

Monday 12th August - SE

B - 2 types melon, pineapple, raspberries with ff yoghurt

S - Peach

L - minestrone soup (made yesterday - 3 tins chopped tomatoes, broad beans, 2 x courgette, 1 x leek, 6 carrots, 1 x pepper)

S - same fruit as breakfast

D - quorn chilli loaded with lots veg, carrot, onion, spring onion, mushrooms, celery, courgette, pepper with a tiny bit syn free chips

S - 2 x brown bread, eggs and mushrooms with hex a cheese

Syns - 0
Weekly - 60/105

Still no sign of smirnoff :(

Think were doing everything we can do :( supposedly they get scared and hide!! Where he is hiding is anyones guess we have turned the house upside down looking for him, pauls even ripped up a carpet off floor and removed side of the bath looking :( tonight he is removing skirting in his room and making a hole in the wall he thinks he is in :( wish he hurry home!!

Iv decided if he is not back in 6 weeks or so (about two months missing) we are going to get another one as we both loved him and have all stuff, just need to get a proper lock for tank with keys and then we are sorted, thinking of calling it Smirnoff ice haha and if smirnoff comes back will be ice. We liked the idea of keeping it like smirnoff cause we lost our baby :( my sisters next batch of snakes will be born in a few weeks then you get them around a month later, im kinda sad to be getting another but Paul really really wants one and its company for him for when im not there! Roll on 2014 for us moving in!! xx

Well skirting ripped up and hole in wall and no smirnoff :( may need to face facts that he is gone :( Still hoping he is just hiding as he scared as he also due to shed so he will be hiding cause of that!!

Tuesday 13th August - EE

B - 2 types melon, raspberries and pineapple with ff yoghurt and green tea

S - starving so had a weetabix bar (hex b) and poss a peach about 11ish

L - Minastrone soup

S - 2 types melon, pineapple and raspberries

D - Tuna pasta with 2 tbsp el mayo (1syn) and peppers/onion

Syns - 1
Weekly - 61/105

1 week today till alcudia :)

Back