Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Hey guys sorry not been on alot! Not feeling well at all loaded with cold which sucks as Paul took me out for a lovely day in Glasgow tgi cocktails, cider and peach schnapps hehe!! Been completwly off plan since 14th so expect big gain wed but iv loved it and had great holiday.

Cant wait get back on plan tomorrow

Interview went really well I think company sounds really good :) its for a online marketing assistant should hear this week!! Fingers crossed!

Few.snaps from my hols

1378056189811.jpgme and my lovely lil summer dress which was tight when it was bought

1378056219105.jpgmy new top :)

1378056264395.jpgme and my gorgeous man

1378056314188.jpgpaul went out one day and got me this as a surprise

1378056352317.jpg
Beachhhh

Xxx

You're looking good in your photos :) The food and drinks look yummy too.
As for a gain just think would you have had as much fun stressing over every morsel entering your mouth? Plus you'll have it off in no time :)
I'm sure you wowed them, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you x x

Hi Kirsty - great photos - except for the mozzie bite - that looks nasty hun- and BIG!! have you smeared some anti histamine cream onto it - it will help stop it itching at least

Hey guys

Back to work today and back on track with sw :)

Monday 2nd September - EE

B - 1 x big brown bread, dairlea triangle and chicken, peach doughnut fruit and plum

S - Tangerine

L - Minastrone soup

S - Plum and apple

D - Quorn Chilli with rice (Celery, Courgette, Onion, Leek, Mushrooms, Peppers, Chopped tomatoes)

S - Fruit

Syns - 0
Weekly - MANYYY

Was going to start with SE but decided to break in easily!!

Back