Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Congratulations on the new jobs, that's amazing news x x x

Thanks hun!

Fudge has the vet again tonight for a check up but the wee bum wont eat hay still we have now tried him on 3 different types and he won't eat any :( we are going to need to keep trying different ones!!

Thanks excited about the job :) Notice is now handed in!! Can officially tell everyone x

Hey Kirsty - congratulations on the new job!! do you have to work a long notice period at your current place?

Hope fudge behaves and starts to eat the hay too!!

Ah what a decision to have to make. Have you done pros and cons list? Sometimes that helps me when I'm trying to make a decision. Where can you see yourself long term?xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Most of the pros were staying where I am.

Would have pretty much no travel if I take new job its hour on bus each way and too dear to take car or train

Would be up 6am for new one and one im in half 7

Be home a fri 5 in job I in poss around 7.15 new job

Thats 3 main issues but every one knows im leaving as handed in notice and if I stayed they think I nuts lol esp as no allowed say what they offered me arghhhhhhh x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done mrs!!!!!

Personally, if you're better off moneywise in your current job, and the pros outweigh the cons of the new job, I would stay put. They evidently need you!! It's nobodies business if you stay either, stuff em!

I'm going to try and get on a bit more this week, normal nattering will resume shortly :) xxx

Back