Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Chicken Korma recipe i used - approx 3 syns per person (Due to only having full fat coconut milk)

1.kg Chicken breast or mini breast fillets
1 heaped tablespoon of finely grated fresh ginger
3 cloves of garlic, minced
150g thick (plain) yogurt (I just used 3-tbsp ff natural yoghurt)
1 dried red chilli (I used one red chilli but would just use half next time)
2 finely chopped onions
Fry light
1 tbsp ground coriander
Pinch of ground black pepper
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp garam masala
water
75g creamed coconut (I used around 100ml coconut milk (1tbsp full fat is 1.5 syns or 0.5 for light per tbsp)
salt, to taste
finely chopped Coriander Leaves, to garnish
juice of 1/2 lemon

Instructions:

1. Cut the chicken breasts into bite sized chunks
2. Mix the chicken with the ginger, garlic and yogurt. Cover and marinade for 12 hours or in the fridge overnight. (we didn't do this we just cooked chicken added all spices to pan for a few minutes before step 6)
3. Liquidise the chopped onion and red chillies, add a little water if you need to. blend til smooth.
6. Turn up the heat, add the onion and chilli paste and stir fry for 10-minutes - we added a bit of water to cover the ingredients.
We then added the coconut milk and simmered for 10 minutes before adding natural yoghurt.
10. Remove from heat, add lemon juice and salt to taste. Mix well.

Lol sorry its cooked chicken slices i have it on toast or cooked ham slices

Alsoooooooooooo today i tried on a top - its a size 8 and it fitted omg so happy i know i aint an 8 but i fit into one haha!! I bought it a while ago in Primark as was reduced to £1 and never had my size in so thought its just £1 i wasting but its on :) x

Chicken Korma recipe i used - approx 3 syns per person (Due to only having full fat coconut milk)

1.kg Chicken breast or mini breast fillets
1 heaped tablespoon of finely grated fresh ginger
3 cloves of garlic, minced
150g thick (plain) yogurt (I just used 3-tbsp ff natural yoghurt)
1 dried red chilli (I used one red chilli but would just use half next time)
2 finely chopped onions
Fry light
1 tbsp ground coriander
Pinch of ground black pepper
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp garam masala
water
75g creamed coconut (I used around 100ml coconut milk (1tbsp full fat is 1.5 syns or 0.5 for light per tbsp)
salt, to taste
finely chopped Coriander Leaves, to garnish
juice of 1/2 lemon

Instructions:

1. Cut the chicken breasts into bite sized chunks
2. Mix the chicken with the ginger, garlic and yogurt. Cover and marinade for 12 hours or in the fridge overnight. (we didn't do this we just cooked chicken added all spices to pan for a few minutes before step 6)
3. Liquidise the chopped onion and red chillies, add a little water if you need to. blend til smooth.
6. Turn up the heat, add the onion and chilli paste and stir fry for 10-minutes - we added a bit of water to cover the ingredients.
We then added the coconut milk and simmered for 10 minutes before adding natural yoghurt.
10. Remove from heat, add lemon juice and salt to taste. Mix well.

Thanks kirsty :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on the disappearing inches and the size 8 top, that's an amazing achievement :D x x

Thank you :)

Well had a fab weekend :) out with friends last night for drinks had just under half a bottle of rosey wine shared it with my sister! So counting it as 15 I read around 27 in bottle so that covers that also two peach schnapps ten syns

Sat ee food

Breakfast was 2 egg omlette with bit turkey onion and tomatoes

Went out for lunch with paul had chicken bbq baguette counting it as 20 and hex b was a wholemeal baguette only syns would be wholemeal and bbq sauce as had the chicken grilled and with a side salad! also a small glass wine but left half as wasnt feeling upto it so 5 for the glass

Dinner was chicken and chorizo pasta had two small bits chorizo so counting as 3

So 53 yday

Friday had syns in hifi light bar 3 syns

Dinner tonight was roast chicken dinner count 3 syns for gravy as was tiny biy granules divided by 4!

So 59/105

Today ee

Brunch - 2 egg omlette with turkey mushrooms and onion with cheese slice

S apple

Dinner was roast chicken dinner with gravy 2 syns lots cabbage and carrot

Supper - fruit cocktail I made for me mum and sis with ff yoghurt

Successful weekend :)

1381696022673.jpg

Dinner was amazing!

Made a massive pot lentil soup today and fruit for week :)

Also planned tomorrow as green day!

Hope you all had a fab weekend x

Thanks guys

Wont b able to get on anymore during day as been moved offices in work and in view of everyone haha!

Im good how r u all?

Todays a green day

B - 2 x small brown bread, quorn chicken slice and cheese triangle

S - apple

L - lentil soup

S - grapes pineapple and melon

D - baked bean and quorn hotdog hot pot 3 syns with baked potato and hex cheese then hifi light bar so hungry today

S - 2 x small brown bread and poached eggs

Syns - 6
Weekly - 65/105

Last edited:
Mmm that sounds like a proper warming dinner right there! And I see you're on the quorn too!! Intrigued by the sausages....I love the linda McCartney veggie ones tho so Have to munch my way through two boxes of them before I have room to try quorn!! Xx

Back