Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Well last night was a disaster

Got to the party and every girl had pulled out noone had told us and I walked into a house of people I didnt know all pauls mates and was so embarassed I wanted the ground to swallow me up and die!! I didnt really know any them and none th had there gfs wifes etc! I felt as if they must have thought I dont let paul do anything on his own and was embarrassed as I had made effort got all dressed up nice wee denim skirt n smart top did my hair and make up! Nice new jacket on too!

1383997322047.jpg

Soooo we left I felt so uncomfortable never been as embarrassed in my life

I didnt even talk to the boys as none of them could make eye contact really sensing how uncomfortable I felt

They told us to stay but no way I was lol

Soooo we left I burst into tears outside as felt bad for paul missing night with his mates and also as was so embarassed I cried all way home on bus and walk home lol I refused to get a taxi as eyes so red lol

Paul tried his best to reassure me but once iv started crying I can't stop lol so he gets me home n we spent night cuddled up me crying into his chest he was so cute just held me n kept telling me he so lucky to have me and im best thing ever happened to him! So I calmed down eventually and after ruining his night which he said I didnt I convinced him to play his new cod game which he got during dau and hadnt played

He even made the 25 mile bus journey to my work to meet me after work so I didnt need drive in dark to his myself hes a wee babe!

So today is going ti be a better day tho we both skint and I think I need a new tyre lol

He just made me a sw fry up one syn for two half syn sausages and half hex b for one slice brown bread small to dip he grilled mine and cooked eggs in frying pan with fry light and fry light my mushrooms and tomatoes in oven

So here is mine and his breakfast check the fatty lol

1383997692488.jpg

Heres to a better day

On plus side I just had to syn one low cal glass wine 5.5syns from lnite before we went out lol I still got my big bottle left and used a mini one before went out x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Awwwwww Kirsty!! That sounds horrible! What aha awful experience after making such an effort - boys are just rubbish at communicating plans or changes in plans!i don't know how they even think!!

It sounds like your fb is amazingly supportive though - what a total babe!! Glad you're feeling a lot better today- enjoy your weekend together! Had such a chuckle at the breakfast plates- like little and large!!xx

The guy who had the party txt Paul to appologise think he thinks me n paul fell out lol!

He is honestly thr most amazing thing in my life so so supportive of my diet and always being complimentary when I need it! Hes a keeper shame he doesn't ever want married tho n I do lols!!

Today has been ok so far

Iv decided to take us out for dinner tonight so going to have the soup which I checked last time has no cream or butter just veg and then fish and chips and syn it as 30 (smaller than chip shop portion and its 27)

So total syns today be around 31
Weekly - 44.5/105

So sorry about last night, men just do not think!! Your BF sounds amazing, you've certainly got a good egg there :D And it was so sweet of him to cook you a SW breakfast, proper looking after you. At least he got an apology by text, just shows they don't think about telling each other stuff like that.
And bl@@dy hell £116!! So glad we don't have to pay for anything on our car.
Hope you have a lovely evening, enjoy your meal x x x

He really is a fab boyfriend I said to him fri night that he is amazing and I lucky to have him he said stop right there im the lucky one to have you!! Roll on next summer we be living together! I home been home since 1 and miss him loads allready

Today is ee

B - 2 x small brown bread, scrambled egg and mushrooms

S - bananna

D - el mince chilli (2 syns for sachet spices was divided by 3) and a tbsp haggis going count 3 syns with chopped tomatoes kidney beans mushroom onion leek and pepper in chilli

Late dessert - 5 syns made a mousse chocolate options x 2, fat free fromage frais anf sweetner with a freddo and fudge cut up into tiny bits and mixed through split with mum and sis

Syns - 10
Weekly - 59.5/105

Last edited:
Today is also ee

B - 2 x small brown bread, cheede triangle and chicken with green tea and tangerine

S - pear

L - scotts broth

S - plum and apple

D - pasta with chicken mushroom pepper and onion with smoked paprika and el mayo 2 syns

Syns - 2
Weekly - 64.5/105

Half off bit gutted as been so good again! I said in class as I get closer target I feel it slowing down but was told thats not what happens tbh I felt as if I was shot down a bit for saying that!

Food for today

Ee

B - 2 x small brown bread, cheese triangle, chicken, green tea and a plum

S - tangerine

L - scotts broth

D - chicken curry syn free chopped tomatoes with spices, mushrooms celery and onion, rice and roasted veg mushrooms coutgette peppers and cherry tomatoes

S - pear

Syn -0
Weekly - 64.5/105

Had a syn free day again

Sorry you've not got the results you wanted, off is better than on. There's loads of women in my group who are struggling to lose the last bit, they said the same as you it's really slowed down as they got close to target. They shouldn't have been like that you have the right to voice how you feel, and it happens to alot of people so it does happen. Keep your chin up, keep plodding along and it will come off and you will reach target! X x x

Sorry you've not got the results you wanted, off is better than on. There's loads of women in my group who are struggling to lose the last bit, they said the same as you it's really slowed down as they got close to target. They shouldn't have been like that you have the right to voice how you feel, and it happens to alot of people so it does happen. Keep your chin up, keep plodding along and it will come off and you will reach target! X x x

Thanks I think I needed to hear that lol was so down when I got in last night just felt they were making out I was one doing something wrong if it slowed right down and two just moaning all the time as lately not been happy with wi! Was so close to not going back to group as feel there some people in the class that are at target and smug about it as they doing so well and losing it fine.

Doesnt help I have an underactive thyroid and I not managed to get under 12 stone in years let alone in the tens! Iv been attending doctors since I was 16 as been gaining weight unexplained and unable to lose it just been this year I got a tiny dose thyroxine after trying everything and it began to shift though had to be very strict! Only other time I lost weight was by being given reductile now banned haha which suppressed my appetite and eating under 1000 cals! So doing it the right way this time

God thats s rant haha

Rant over so glad you lovely lot are here and ill catch up later as getting ready for work also om going to be an angel today I WILL do it x

Back