Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Sorry to hear your having a tough time at group and with the last few lbs. As you said you have come so far and your weigh loss is an amazing achievement :) keep going hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

It was wrong for your group to be so negative, I didn't know you had an underactive thyroid and what you have achieved is more impressive for that. They should have supported you and maybe given you advice and tips and not poo-pooed what you said. Your consultant should have given you advice, it annoys me when poeple don't do their job, she is paid to help you and make your feel good about your weight loss journey. If you continue to feel uncormfortable I'd think about changing group x x x

Hiya, just picked up this thread. If it helps a friend of mine has lost 7 stone in one year. The last 4lbs to reach target has taken her 12 weeks to achieve! Her losses have been amazing for the rest of the year, but that last few pounds just didn't want to shift!

Just wanna say massive thanks to you all!

Its the first time iv ever felt uncomfortable at group my consultant is usually really supportive! Just felt so down after class yesterday as iv no idea why my losses are so low I even gained last week when didnt expect too!

Yeah iv had an underactive thyroid years but just got medication this year I felt it helped alot!

Iv had a good day today not gave into temptation of a crumpet lol in work and determined ill lose this week a decent amount

Heres my dinner1384457884556.jpg

I posted my menu on sw page kn my sw facebook page some people saying im not eating enough but it fills me and I dont see point eating for sake of it I dont think I dont eat enough I eat plenty! Lol!

Thanks again x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Kirsty hope you had a great weekend - Mmmmm bagels!! I have just had a bit of a wobble - had breakfast provided by the office so have wasted 12.5 syns on bread and jam!! and it's not even lunchtime!! wasn't even nearly as tasty as a bagel would be - Ah well onwards and downwards!!

Hey guys sorry been quiet

Hectic at home sisters flat has been nightmare mould dampness and it got as bad as water running down the walls and her landlord wouldnt let her out of the contract she just recently signed when it was ok jusr happened in past few weeks!

We managed find her a new flat sat and been confirmed today she was able leave we were going to anyway as its unliveable!

Sooooooooooo I been a good girl had 70/105 syns once hsd my hot chocolate later :)

Should be decent wi but wait and see lstely my losses been awful

To be honest I just been posting there what I do here so aint been helping that much lol just to prove I been good!

Hope your all good x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Really sorry about your sister's falt sounds like a nightmare. You should tell the landlord that the black mould which if it's damp will be in the flat is aspergillus fumigatus which quite nasty and can actually kill if you have a comprimised immune system. Tell him you're going to report him to the EHO or council as a health hazard. My nephew had this before he died and it is a really nasty thing to have. If you frighten him enough he may let her out of her contract. they shouldn't let their properties get like that!!
Your food has looked good all weekend, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you wednesday x x x

Jeez Kirsty that is awful for your sister - some landlords act as though they aren't human!! Bet he wouldn't have put up with damp and mould!! Hope she does get her deposit back and that the new place is much better.

Back