Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

You look amazing, you can really see the difference :D x x x

Oppps not been on here in a while lol!

Well iv had a wee month off slimming world as was starting to become obsessed with my weight. Just back from my holidays to Bulgaria for a week and a weekend in Blackpool :)

According to my wii im 10lbs heavier than when i left slimming world. Been back on track since thursday and weighing in at class on Wednesday fully expecting to have to pay. However i managed to keep in target range since April ans never slipped out.

I stopped going after joining the gym a month ago and gaining each week grrr it waa getting to me.

Hope u are all good? Xxx

Hi hun hope you had a lovely hol! I've been off plan a lot too over the last few months but trying slowly to get back into routine! Got baby num 3 due sept/oct so finding it hard to stick to plan like I should! Nice to see you back :) xx

Awwww congratulations thats fantastic news i think u deserve a bit of leway then! Bet your all excited!!

What else is new?

Had a fab holiday bulgaria is my fav place to go :) heres some of my snaps

Me and baby sister on 1st day

ForumRunner_20140816_210422.png

Me and paul

ForumRunner_20140816_210445.png

At foam party

ForumRunner_20140816_210510.png

ForumRunner_20140816_210551.png

Funny one of us mate fell asleep haha

ForumRunner_20140816_210604.png

1st ever bikini pic iv ever taken

ForumRunner_20140816_210619.png

Xxx

Well here I am back again.
Sort of let it slip the past few months since iv moved out.
However I am going to get back on it on Wednesday as I think iv gained just over a stone again from Target oppps.
Got to comfortable in my new little love nest haha!!
Now that I don't go to class however I don't know syn values in a few things so may need some help to get back on it.
Im going to Asda tomorrow to get some things sorted and back on it Wednesday.
Does anyone know how many syns are in Lidl cous cous packets - I think its spice flavour I had today.
Anyone tried anything lately that can get me back on it - iv read over the new plan not sure I understand so probably stick to EE and success express from before.
Hope you don't mind me crawling back!!X

Well iv started my healthy eating back up today. Dreading it tbh been a while and scared without class I can't do it!!
Paul is determined that I will do great as iv done it all before and he is going to support me but im scared its going to be a lot harder.
Im also not telling anyone im back on slimming world as they all judge me tbh before and said its a lot of rubbish.
Im not even sure I can still do EE?
Back to the gym tonight also as iv been unwell past few weeks and missed it so going to be a tough day but if I manage then im right back on track.
Also doing it weirdly as im measuring and not weighing to begin with as when I go to the gym I find my weight increases... so will start to weigh monthly soon so I don't get as obsessed as I was before.

Been ages since iv been on here but been so busy - moved out in September, sister got married in October, Family illnesses took over most of Nov-middle of January but things finally settling down.
Ill post pictures of wedding up when I get home tonight if you guy's want to see.
Hope to hear from you all soon as fear ill need the support.

Thanks Kirsty

Well today iv gone EE

B - 2 egg omelette with 3 mushrooms, onion and cherry tomatoes with a green tea
S - 2 plums
L - Cous Cous (1 syn) with chicken and mixed veg with onion (Carrot, cauliflower, peas and broccoli), grapes after
S - Bananna before gym
D - Quorn Sausage hot pot with beans, chopped tomatoes, carrots, onion, leek, celery with cabbage and green leafy veg
S - 2 hifi light bars (Hex b)
Syns - 1
Weekly - 1/105

Iv been pretty hungry and still got gym to come arghhh!! Sure I can manage so far on plan :)

Having such a stressful day and its only just began hate waking upto bad news argh!
Woke up and my insurance for car has been updated as I had wrong year no claims bonus which I fixed myself a few days ago and it put quote up £5 and now they want another £15 ontop of that putting me upto £50 a month. They have gone and taken another payment without my consent from the bank and its left us short now :( so for 5 days insurance iv paid £110 as they had already taken first two months upfront. Now they want £50 to cancel so total for 5 days insurance will cost me £160 absolute joke!! Arghhh. SO I went to make breakfast and the frying pan was leaking and oil (Frylight) all over cooker so had to transfer to another pan haha its going to be one of these days.

However I stuck to plan, went to gym last night for 45 minutes of cardio.

Today will be EE again

B - 2 egg omelette, with mushroom,onion and cherry tomatoes
S - Green tea and apple
L - Pasta bake with pasatta, onion, celery, pepper, courgette, carrots and chicken with herbs
S - Box of melon and grapes
D - quorn spaghetti with meatballs (1 syn) with pasatta, onion, peppers and courgette and hex a cheese
S - 2 hifi light bars (ill possibly just have one depends how hungry I am)
Drinks - water or green tea
Syns - 1
Weekly - 2/105

Is anyone around haha? Feel like im rambling to myself! x

Today will be another EE

B - Omlette same as always (2 eggs, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and half hex a cheese) with a cup of hot water with lemon and lime
S - Apple
L - same as yesterday was very filling
S - 2 plums and a yoghurt
D - Sw burger and sw chips with onion and will have fruit after as 1/3 mayo (1syn)
Snacks tonight have been a bag of crisps and a boost cakebar! (14.5)
Syns - 15.5
Weekly 17.5/105

Quiet weekend in with my boy and going to be good and with syns - noone apart from Paul knows im back doing slimming world and tbh im not weighing for a few weeks till im back in the zone also as started gym again and i always gain then so it will throw me off again.

Went to shop after work and pauls cooking lovely sw friendly dinner tomorrow and iv planned chicken fried rice for sunday. Also got supplys for the week :) lots of fruit, fish and veg in along with our musclefood we ordered a few weeks ago we are well stocked up. We even binned all bad things in house to tempt us xx

Last edited:
Todays eats

B - scrambled egg hex b brown roll with smoked salmon mushrooms and tomatoes

ForumRunner_20150221_140303.png

Lunch - batchelors rice half packet with courgette pepper and onion

ForumRunner_20150221_140335.png

Snack - going to chop up some fruit (melon and grapes)

Dinner - sweet potato mash, roasted veg, chicken stuffed with cheese and green pesto (3syns?) It was nume morissons one and about 1tbsp made by paul was amazing :)

Have a fab weekend guys!

Last edited:
Anyone know how many syns in asda meatfree frozen burgers??

Went to gym this morning :)

B - bananna then gym
L - sw fry with sw french toast (hex b and egg), plum tomatoes, mushrooms, bacon and 1 meatfree asda burger (1 syn?)
S - melon, pineapple and ff yoghurt
D - sw chicken fried rice (2syn) with lots veg and syn free chips with el mayo (0.5)
Im on a hungry day today always hungry after gym
Will have treata tonight too as syns left
Syns - 3.5
Weekly - 40.5/105

Last edited:
Back