Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

So sorry to hear all your bad news, it never comes in ones does it? I hope your friend's treatment helps.

I hope you have a good weekend, well as well as it can get and I hope you enjoy your cupcakes x x x x

Had a lovely day shopping and had arranged to go to prezzo and when we got there it was closed argh. Friend only wanted pizza hut or pizza express so i checked menus and went pizza express had salmon salad with lemon on it and didn't eat advacado boke so think be syn free? So proud as mate had a big pizza and sister had risotto....so i treated myself to a cupcake they don't look too bad tbh so goin have it and syn 20 to be safe.

B - hex b brown bread with chicken
L - salmon salad
S - half packet rolos 4 syns
D - tbc paul cooking
S - for tonight have my cupcake and maybe crisps (20 cupcake)
Total so far - 24
Weekly - 35/105

Lunch

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20150307_161813.png
    ForumRunner_20150307_161813.png
    395.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Dinner was chicken stuffed with sage and onion stuffing (4 syns) and wrapped in bacon, mashed potatoes carrots and peas

ForumRunner_20150307_235201.png

Had crisps walkers lights 6 syns and 2 boiled eggs later chopped in cup as hungry

Syns weekly 45/105

Treated myself to a leather jacket from new look i wanted ages but was 55 but got it for £14 :) also a new dress for work maybe and make up also got paul an aftershave and came home and he got me a dvd as treat :)

Surprised both 12 and fitted yay esp good on jacket as never fit due to big cleavage hahaha

ForumRunner_20150307_235414.png

ForumRunner_20150307_235431.png

So pleased you had a nice day..you deserved after the crapiness of this week :)

That salad looks lovely! Well done on not caving and having pizza! New smaller clothes are always nice aren't they? I'm not buying anything else new until much nearer holiday!...lol..
Ray brought me a DVD too yesterday...the Charlotte Crosby work out one, I think I'm getting to the point now when I need to start toning up a bit so bless him had listened to me waffling on about reading about people on Minis using it :)

Ohhh is it good? I love geordie shore lol. Ita fab.

That's so sweet of him to listen and help you out :) paul been amazing too he eating same as me very little treats and dragging me to gym at least twice a week although we missed last week with everything but making up for it next week with 3 times.

Just off to get my hair done will catch up later xx

Lol... tbh.... I did the warm up and started the first round when he went to put the footy bet on yesterday and was knackered!...lmao... But I only stopped cos I was doing it in my jamas with no bra, my PJs are old ones so are very baggy now and they were falling down! What a sight I must have looked! Good jobs the curtains were shut! ;)

Ray's the same eating SW meals...he's been fab tbh...he didn't think I'd stick it as long as I have and tells everyone how proud of me he is :love:

Brunch - sw fry up with bacon, hex b french toast using bread, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, quorn sausage and asda choosen by you burger 1.5 syns

ForumRunner_20150308_160031.png

Dinner - sw cottage pie loaded with veg (carrots/ celery and onion) with cauliflower cheese (1.5 syns) using hex a milk and cabbage (cheese sauce is a packet which is 2.5 syns but ill syn as 1.5 to be safe)

S - thinking of trying sw rice pudding as dessert ( pudding rice/ water and sweetner and mixing in jam - 2 syns)

Syns - 5
Weekly - 50/105

Got my hair done it much lighter and i love it :)

Before

ForumRunner_20150308_160317.png

After

ForumRunner_20150308_160330.png

Not heard from my friend in a few days getting worried but don't want keep texting her may drop her fiance a wee message tonight if i dont hear!

X

Your food always makes me hungry!...lol.. Your hair looks lovely, looks like you've had it thinned out some? My hair is so thick and my highlights are well overdue! But I'm thinking of waiting now to nearer holiday and target and going for a complete change as part of the 'new me' don't know what though!..lol

I think so too...might as well treat myself :)

I'm just doing a chilli for us. Don't forget a pic..quite partial to rice pudding myself so will wanna try it if it's nice! :)

Sorry i didnt end up eating it!! Haha took a few spoonfuls and was full so binned and didnt take a pic.

Think next time id put a bit more jam or nutella even in or heard fat free yoghurt nice in it.

Watched epic tonight was good and then also had a packet crisps and a wee cake 13 syns for both as each 130 cals!

Weekly syns 63/105

Well another working week the joys....let's hope its a quick week but i doubt it will be as last week was! Never two fast weeks lol.

B - 4 mini egg muffins with veg and plum tomatoes

S - green tea and fruit

L - cous cous (1syn) loaded with veg and chicken and ff yoghurt

S - fruit

D - making a sort of bulgarian salad with hex a cheese, crab meat and baked tattie

Still got hex b so prob hifi bars and maybe a wee hot chocolate tonight

Syns - 1
Weekly - 64/105

Went to see mum dad and sister yesterday and sister done my hair and mum said omg your face looks long and thin today she usually sees it in my face if i lose weight first so that was nice

X

Last edited:
Today iv woke having had a good sleep so glad :) off to gym from work tonight too!

B - egg muffins 3 tbsp beans and 2 plum tomatoes
S - green tea and fruit
L - golden rice veg and chicken with a ff yoghurt
D - paul asked for a chickpea curry so iv got that in slow cooker with loads veg spinach, brocolli, leek, celery and carrots not sure may add some red lentils too so that with boiled rice
Still have hex a and b
Xxx

Trying hard and still not weighing so its hard haha.

Today is a busy day work home and off to see Gran and Granda :)

B - same as yesterday
S - green tea and fruit
L - rice with veg and chicken and ff yoghurt
S - fruit
D - turkey mince spaghetti bolgnase and hex a cheese
S - hi fi light bars

Syns - 0
Weekly - 64/105 for the week :)

I wish I had your drive and could stay away from the scales :)

Back