Kirsty's Atkins Diary

That's crap eh. My advice - maybe getting some AP's? What about watching the times you eat? Like if you eat late at night? Em cut down on bread? What about if you dropped a point for a week and see how that goes? Listen to me the expert eh?! :rolleyes: lol xx

That's crap eh. My advice - maybe getting some AP's? What about watching the times you eat? Like if you eat late at night? Em cut down on bread? What about if you dropped a point for a week and see how that goes? Listen to me the expert eh?! :rolleyes: lol xx
i already earn aps walking each day but im gunna try and cut bk on bread which may be difficult as i looooove bread more than anything hehehe.

Aw I know how you feel, it's been a looong 3 weeks! lol
Can't wait to get near to goal so I can start adding in the carbs again! lol xx

Morning Kirsty, that should have been fatty minced beef love. LOL

I'm back. Off work today as I'm still on a phased return, so am going to head to the gym to work off some of that alcohol from the weekend, I was so bad! On friday night ended up sharing 4 bottles of wine with Irene and then on Saturday me and my friends went through to Edinburgh and was drinking vodka all night, not sure how many I had through there, but had near enough a half bottle before we went through. Diet wise have still managed to stay clear of those carbs, but we did get a takeaway on Friday night - got kebab meat with salad and coleslaw. Never had much to eat on Saturday, had a ham omlette for lunch and some babybels and peperamis, the usual but never had any dinner. On Sunday I had cheese strings, babybels n peperamis for dinner got a takeaway again but never ate much of it because it was making me feel sick! lol

LOL, sounds like some weekend there Kirsty. ;)

Sounds like a good weekend Kirtsy - I would be on the toilet floor after that much wine I am useless on wine haha

xx

Sounds like a good weekend Kirtsy - I would be on the toilet floor after that much wine I am useless on wine haha

xx

Hey there. Yeah I know I was pretty drunk, the first glass went to my head so don't know how I managed to drink 2 bottles! lol let's just say I had a really fun night! :p xx

That's me back from another session at the gym. I done 15mins on the bike, 15mins walk on tread mill and 15mins x trainer, then done my 9 sets 20 sit ups. I hope the amount of alcohol doesn't affect my weight loss on Tuesday, we'll just have to see I'll be happy if I lose 1lb! lol xx

Good luck for tomorrow then Kirsty. :)

Good luck tonight Kirsty

hello I have read all thru this thred with interest! So tell us, how did it go...? you are prob not back yet so I am waiting patiently by the pc!

Hi all! Sorry I didn't log in last night lol was so busy with doing Irene's hair for yet another night out lol. Well I stayed the same last night. Oh well, at least I didn't put on anything, but I did do my measurements and have lost quite a bit since I started weight watchers. I will definately be being strict all week and am going to the gym tonight for another tough session! lol

Morning Kirsty STS is better than gaining isn't it love, and good job with the slimmer figure, I sometimes think the shape is more important than the weight love, slimmer is good.

Thanks Jim, I'm not stressing over it really, am now even more determined to lose next week and will definately not be drinkin as much this weekend! lol xx

I'm sure you will Kirsty. :)

well done on sts kirsty, have a good day x x

Well done Kirsty!

Yay! At least no gain!!!! I think what your body looks like is more important than actual weight so you are doing great.

thanks! I really wish I had lost at least 1lb but never mind! lol
being extra good this week! Just back from the gym n had a 3 egg omlette with mushrooms, bacon n sprinkle cheese. i should prob stop snacking when I get in from work though so am gona stop buying babybels, that's prob affecting my weight loss too as I go a bit overboard wi them!lol

nice to see a pic up shrinkingannie! Cute baby, aww lol! xx

Back