Kirsty's Atkins Diary

Ah thanks guys for your support!

Argh just had a big argument on the phone with the receptionist at my doctor's practice lol. I phoned to get an appointment with my doctor so she can sign me back to work (I am now going back on Wednesday for a phased return!). Anyways she told me that I wasn't registered there anymore because I have changed my address to a different town. I did inform them months ago and nothing has been said since. So now I don't have a doctor, they are sending a form out for me to fill in, this isn't going to happen overnight and what if it takes ages for them to find me a new practice? Everywhere I have phoned is full! I'm supposed to be going back to work on Wednesday and don't even have a doctor to sign me back! lol
I am so angry! That woman was so unhelpful, she just couldn't understand my situation at all. She said to me it is up to me to look after myself, what a cheek! I do look after myself thank you very much! lol. She must think she's God or something. They have known for months that I changed my address and now she decides I'm no longer wanted there lol I've been going in happily every 2 weeks to collect my sick lines until I could go back to work and noone said anything. I even told her I was anxious about the whole thing, but yet, no support whatsoever!

Aw soz guys, I just needed to get that off my chest! lol

Day 11 - Thursday 15th October 09

Gym: 20mins bike, 20mins x trainer, 10mins walk, 4 sets 22 sit ups (264 altogether)
Lunch: tin tuna, mayo, cucumber, lettuce and 2 rasher bacon, crisped and cut into tiny slices and sprinkled over the top mmm yum! lol
Dinner: 2 chicken breasts, oxo, cabbage, leeks, corgettes

Last edited:
Ah that's interesting to know Laura thanks. Will do some detective work lol.
I really didn't understand the problem, I've only moved about 1 mile away and have been going to the same doctor since I was a baby, it feels really weird that I need to change to a different doctor now.

Aww hugs mate, that sucks! Hope you manage to kick their butts into action so's you can sort out ur new job.

Woweee look at your gym sesh! That's some workout - well done you!

I've just been and checked them out as well, I agree Claire, lovely photos :)

Aw thank you you lovely people! So nice of you!

Well I got the forms back to send away to be assigned to a new doctor and wrote a very formal letter informing them of my situation lol. Hopefully they get back to me on monday about it. I'm supposed to be going back on Wednesday to work! lol

I just keep telling myself everything will be alright in the end... lol

Day 12 - Friday 16th October 09

Lunch: out at the calander arms for lunch today with friend Jackie. Had a chicken salad - chicken, lettuce, little cucumber, little red onion, cheese, coleslaw, some beetroot and 1 baby potato
Snack: babybel, peperami
Dinner:

Day 13 - Saturday 17th October 09

Well had a day out with my girlies today and got the train through to Edinburgh. Didn't have any time for breakfast so had a chicken ceaser salad through there, we went to the hard rock cafe then went for drinks. Got back to Krysties and they were all eating crisps and sweeties I stayed clear and had a wee bit smoked cheese it tasted really strong but good and was really dry though! So never had anything else to eat but had so much vodka! Am so hungover today! Just sent David out to the shop to get me a nice cold bottle of fanta zero as I'm dying of thurst!! lol xx

Morning Kirsty, how's the hangover ;)

Morning Jim! Much better today although still a little shaky! lol
As I get older the hangovers seem to last longer! I'm not that 18 year old anymore who never used to get one! lol

How was your weekend Jim?

Day 14 - Sunday 18th October 09

Well was really hungover today so didn't have much to eat during the day, had some peperamis and babybels to snack on.
Dinner: Hangover food! Got a takeaway and had lamb doner with salad and coleslaw (minus the pitta!woo me!)

LOL

I don't usually drink enough to get a hangover these days Kirsty, but I had a blinder a couple of weeks ago. LOL

I posted some photo's on the success thread explaining why. :D

Ah I see, happy belated birthday Jim! Love the video, looks like a fun night!

LOL yes Kirsty. :D

Day 15 - Monday 19th Octo 09

Lunch: 2 fried eggs and 4 slice bacon
Snack: babybel, peperami
Dinner: Chicken breast salad

Day 16 - Tuesday 20th Oct 09

Gym: 20mins bike, 15mins walk, 3 sets 20 sit ups
Lunch: David's gran and grandpa took us to callender arms I had spicy chicken things to start & garlic dip, then steak with some peas and carrots. I asked for veg without potatoes and ended up with the veg I can't have so just had a wee drop.
Dinner: Chicken salad

Lost 1.5lbs!!

Last edited:
Me and David went to pictures last night to see Couples Retreat, it was really good! Was gutted though 'cause david got a pick n mix n I stayed strong and never had anything - I would ALWAYS have a pick n mix when we went to the cinema before. Now I am panicking as I have to go out for lunch today to a Chinese buffet with David's gran and grandpa and don't have a clue what to eat. I don't want to be rude and eat hardly anything especially if they are paying. David has told me not to panic and he is going to help me chose what to have. I know you can get steak on it's own so will prob have some of that and maybe chicken of some sort? I am not sure really.
Anyways have W.I tonight at 6.30pm so fingers crossed for that.
Felt so great last night when we went to the pictures, am feeling much slimmer already and don't feel like my belly hangs as much over my jeans as usual and didn't need to suck it in as much as I usually would have if I'm out lol. That sounds silly but I am feeling really great these days. Even the football tops I wear to the gym are getting looser! It feels great!

Chi9nese is hard love, hopefully you'll be able to get steak and stuff though.

Hiya, you are doing really well, might be too late now but usually in chinese's there is a light tofu and veg dish without much sauce. Well done at the cinema by the way!!

Back