Kirsty's Atkins Diary

Oh and well done on the 2lbs as well Kirsty. :)

Hey Kirst!!! Well done on your loss this week, thats fantastic!! :) Love the Halloween pics - looks like you had a fab night! x

hi don't cry lol! I like Davids outfit very much loved Heath Ledgers Joker so a winner for me. David does look very scary though would freak me out if I saw him out like that on any other night.

lol yeah was pretty scary I could hardly look at him all night! lol

Morning Kirsty, how are you today love?

Hey Jim! I'm fine thanks, a bit down in the dumps about my job. I just hate it so much and need out. I've decided that I don't want to work in an office anymore, it's really getting me down at the mo. Any ideas for a new career for me anyone? lol

Hi Kirsty, what do you think you'd like to do love? there is so much out there, My brother spent years working in transport and hated it, now he works in a care home and loves it. I wouldn't to be honest but everyone is different.

Hey, I ain't been on in a wee while, but I got weighed tonight and I lost 3.5lbs! I am soo happy!

Now I'm going to up the anti and aim for 14 stone in November instead of Christmas, so that's 5.5lbs in two weeks. Fingers crossed! I'm going to be so good and go to the gym 5 times a week and only drink alcohol 1 night at the weekend instead of 2! lol

Hi Kirsty, I wondered where you were, well done love, it's working for you. :)

Well I can't beleive it's my 6th week on Induction and I've still not even touched a slice of bread, a crisp, chocolate or sweets.

I have had a few treats on the way, some ice cream and a few meals out one I had some chips and 2 onion rings, but as long as I'm sticking with going to the gym then I can live with that. Not counting the alcohol at the weekend though that's my real treat and hopefully the gym cancels that out. At least last weekend I managed to only have a couple of bottles on the Friday night and never touched a drop Saturday night, so am going to try to do the same for the following weekends up until Christmas. I am also aiming to go to the gym 5 times a week, 4 during the week and once at the weekend.

My inital Christmas goal was 14stone, but now that I'm 14stone 5lbs I'm aiming to lose the 5lbs in the next 3 weigh ins and then aim for 13 and a half for christmas. Fingers crossed! I can do it! lol

Hi Kirsty, good for you love, you're doing well and I like your confidence. :)

Well done Kirsty! You are doing great. You are inspiring me :)

You mention not eating crisps, chocs etc. Confession time. I had 4 Pringles last night. These are a big weakness of mine - I could cheerfully polish off at least 1/2 tube on a Friday night along with a bottle of wine (or more!). You know what? They tasted like cardboard! :eek: Funny how your tastebuds change? I've only been on Atkins for a week too.

The taste for wine doesn't seem to be showing any signs of going away though.... :D

Well done Kirsty! You are doing great. You are inspiring me :)

You mention not eating crisps, chocs etc. Confession time. I had 4 Pringles last night. These are a big weakness of mine - I could cheerfully polish off at least 1/2 tube on a Friday night along with a bottle of wine (or more!). You know what? They tasted like cardboard! :eek: Funny how your tastebuds change? I've only been on Atkins for a week too.

The taste for wine doesn't seem to be showing any signs of going away though.... :D

Aw thank you! I am really chuffed I have inspired you. :D:D I find Atkins is a really good diet and certainly is working for me, have lost 12lbs in 6 weeks! :D
When do you weigh in?

As for eating crisps, I'm the same I could happily sit and eat a full big bag of walkers sensations but I just think of me reaching my mini goal and think against it. I find the best way to look at it is what you are going to eat that day and not what you can't eat lol.

As for the wine, I could have 2 bottles to myself in one night and then maybe even more... lol I really need to stop so am cutting down on one night at the weekend instead of both lol

Hi Kristy and first of all congrats on the weight loss. the halloween pics were nice :D. I'm going to get my before and after posted up properly in the next week or so.. Laura C :thankyou: is going to help me since I'm not good with uploading and sizing fotos and etc

But I love your confidence and you will get to your goal weight and prob below it by Xmas.. Keep it up

Hi Kristy and first of all congrats on the weight loss. the halloween pics were nice :D. I'm going to get my before and after posted up properly in the next week or so.. Laura C :thankyou: is going to help me since I'm not good with uploading and sizing fotos and etc

But I love your confidence and you will get to your goal weight and prob below it by Xmas.. Keep it up

Good good can't wait to see them! :)

I'm going to change it to 13 stone 7lbs for the New year to give me some lee way during Christmas. So that's 7 more weigh ins and 12.5lbs to go = about 2lbs a week.

I can't wait to get into the 13's, it's been literally years since I was that weight! It's so exciting for me! lol

Hi Kirsty, morning :wavey:

Good morning Jim! I woke up afresh at 6.30 this morning lol first day this week, have been feeling really sicky all week but feeling better this morning. I think it's 'cause it's Friday lol got that Friday feeling!

ah yes love, we all love Fridays don't we. :D

Ah yes but this friday has a twist, it's friday the 13th lol I hope noones superstitious.

I've so far had 3 good things that's happened this week, I lost 3.5lbs, yesterday was told by my managers they want to keep me on so am officially an employee until September (then I'm going to college!) and also yesterday got a letter from my lawyer to say that the case against me is closed and I won't have to attend court, it's completely finished! *big sigh of relief!* (it's a long story, basically in July I was stopped in my car by the police who told me I had no insurance and I assured them I had. Well... turned out the insurance company had cancelled my policy as I'm under 25 and they changed their rules so that anyone under 25 can't be insured third party. They cancelled the policy without even notifying me!! So I was driving about blissfully unaware I had no insurance! lol. So we have been fighting it all the way and was expecting to go to court at the end of the year but now the whole thing has been dropped! I was going to lose my licence and have to do my lessons all over again if I lost the case so you can imagine how great I felt yesterday now that all the stress and worrying is over!

I most certainly will be celebrating tonight! lol they say all good things come in 3's too don't they? I hope friday 13th doesnt bring any bad news! lol

Back