Kirsty's Atkins Diary

Nice pic caz you look fab..:)

Well I'm definately not preggers lol. Infact opposite, just got TOM this morning which maybe could explain the cravings and bingeing? I'm in absolute agony today! lol

Hey Kristy TOM is a pain isn't it.. Hang in there and if you have a hot water bottle I usally place that on my tummy and it helps and of course aleve... you know that 2 pound gain could of been TOM. I gain 5-7 pounds during TOM so I avoid the scales.

big hugs

Last edited:
I hate that TOM bloke, he's always upsetting you girls ;)

LOL Jim, yeah he's a real bloody pain! lol

LOL @ Jim.. hey if we all paid you I'm sure you would be rich if you bully him into leaving us alone LOL

Morning all, Kirsty, how are you today love?

Right Mrs you were doing so well, don't stop now. Maybe have a few weeks break over christmas and start again 1st Jan. Sometimes telling yourself its ok to stop makes the cravings go away cos all of a sudden the food is not forbidden. But be really strict and don't worry about what you put on just start afresh is Jan. Cos if you keep trying chances are you will struggle over christmas and you may stop altogether.

I wish I had lost all my weight at your age hun I would have had so much more confidence and lived such a different life. Not saying being overweight stops that but I stopped myself cos I always felt too fat to do stuff. Please don't give in chick

xx

Right Mrs you were doing so well, don't stop now. Maybe have a few weeks break over christmas and start again 1st Jan. Sometimes telling yourself its ok to stop makes the cravings go away cos all of a sudden the food is not forbidden. But be really strict and don't worry about what you put on just start afresh is Jan. Cos if you keep trying chances are you will struggle over christmas and you may stop altogether.

I wish I had lost all my weight at your age hun I would have had so much more confidence and lived such a different life. Not saying being overweight stops that but I stopped myself cos I always felt too fat to do stuff. Please don't give in chick

xx

Hey Em thanks v much for your message. I can really relate to the confidence part and not being able to do stuff, that is the most important thing to me and why I want to lose weight the most. I just want that feeling of not being insecure in my clothes and in my own body. Being able to go swimming, on holiday wearing a bikini, not worrying about people looking at me! I just try to think what that feeling would be like....

I am going to give myself a break in December and aim for STS or if I put anything on I will start again in the new year. I am determined to lose this weight though, I had only started to see changes and clothes that didn't fit me have started to fit me again, I just don't want them to start getting tight again...

Kirsty... you are stunning babes! I hope you can find your way back onto a diet that suits you.... maybe read back to the beginning of this thread to remind you how good you were doing on this diet?

Food Diary for week 11

Tuesday 15th December 09
B: Bran flakes and milk
L: Tuna mayo salad
D: 2 chicken breasts, peppers, onion, mushrooms

Wednesday 16th December 09

Thursday 17th December 09

Friday 18th December 09

Saturday 19th December 09
B: Bran flakes
D: Xmas night out - soup, turkey dinner, wine

Sunday 20th December 09
B: Bran falkes
D: 2 chicken breasts, brocolli, cauliflower

Week 12 - Monday 15th Dec 09

It's time now for motivation. I am now putting my 2 week binge behind me and starting afresh now.
Lunch: Macaroni cheese, 2 slice of bread
Dinner: Wafer thin ham sandwich with butter and brown sauce
Gym: 2 leg resistance machines - 3 sets 20. 10mins arm machine, 10mins x trainer, 20mins bike

Week 12 - Tuesday 15th Dec 09

B: Boiled egg
L: Tin tuna, mayo, salad
D: 2 chicken breasts, peppers, onions, mushrooms
Exercise: 1 hour work out dvd.

It's time now for motivation. I am now putting my 2 week binge behind me and starting afresh now.
Lunch: Macaroni cheese, 2 slice of bread
Dinner: Wafer thin ham sandwich with butter and brown sauce

eh what!

Well, starting today lol...

Beleive me Jim, that's good compared to what I have been eating for the past 2 weeks! lol
I'm going to put on so much weight tonight, but whatever it is, it doesn't matter, I have finally got my motivaion back and am putting that behind me now. Support people, everyone has slip ups?!? xx

OK, you're forgiven then love ;)

Once you get back into ketosis your cravings will lesson hugely. Right now I am experiencing how I felt months back - lack of hunger, lack of cravings, sometimes, lack of appetite! I love it. You have to make sure you eat enough, of course, and be accepting of the fact that this is not a VLCD. Definitely not. This will take time but for me the amount of yummy food we CAN eat makes all the difference.

You get right in there hun! And be kind to yourself. I used to be consumed with guilt for eating a couple of grapes, say, that I 'shouldn't' have eaten. This attitude leads to failure.

Back