Kirsty's cruising forward & not looking back

Kirsty, very belated congratulations on reaching tw!! Don't, for God's sake, start worrying about day-t-day fluctuations - you'll do your head in and for no reason. Fact is, if I follow Conso to the T, I carry on losing weight. I now eat as much fruit as I like (up to 8 pieces a day) and 2 slices of bread a day, neither do I bother to weigh my cheese. I still barely maintain. If you're anxious, up your physical activity/ exercise - makes you feel so much better about yourself.

I'm honestly so happy for you, that you have the body you wanted and deserve. Enjoy the new-found confidence it will surely give you and have a great festive season! xxx

Ok, not been on here for a bit sorry,,xmas conso going well!! Cruised into last week then conso,,,,enjoyed bread cheese and fruit! Also a couple of treats, carried on losing!!! Went down to 9st5lb but had a mince pie every day for last 3 days and bits n pieces!! Sooooo 9st 7,,xmas day will be meat n veg but i will have trifle my fav and bread sauce with my maple roast parsnips!

My girl has lost 4lb!! She is making great choices!
Not worried about sticking to conso an one pp day this week obviously,,but I am THRILLED OVERJOYED HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY to be where I want to be.
Have a fabulous xmas all ;-)

merry christmas to you too kirsty and great hugs to your dd shes doing fab xxx

XMAS 2012 002.JPGXMAS 2012 005.JPG not the best photos ;/ taken by my 10yr old who took aaaggggges to click!! But i am happy ish,,Jim looks like hes had a stroke hahaha

Look hot for xmas xxx

Ellllloooooooooo Kirsty fab news on you reaching TW !!!!!!! You look absolutely gawgus in your pics witwoo hunni !!!!! Your daughter is doing great too well done to you both xxx

Happy new year Hun x

Happy new Year xxx

Come on Kirsty......its roll call where are you and whats the damage xxx

Yeah come on spill !!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

sORRY WAS MISSING IN ACTION! I wasnt on the dukan bus infact i couldnt find the bus stop!!

Found it today with a pp breakfast, also weighed today 5lb on, not bad for 2 weeks of crap!
Will catch up with diaries later, am laying on bed not feeling good. Was feelin rough over xmas, sore tummy, acid i thought from carbs/crap,,,,my lump in throat was v sore again, my abdomen sore,,,anyhow ENT at hosp yesterday, had camera down to look, all ok ;-) Consultant said he wants me to now have ultrasound on neck and throat as very tender and lymph nodes swollen. (Yes he listened! been telling GP for months my neck hurst is swollen my ears hurt i fell like **** etc etc ;/ Soo waitin for ultrasound appt to come thru, he said they may do biopsy on lymph nodes. I just want to feel better am so used to feeling not brill,,I feel like hyprochondriac at gps, this has gone on for last year, since sinus surgery,,which made me feel better but not completly. It seems my lymph nodes swell up i feel crap, throat hurts, tummy hurts, ache all over, (was rubbing voltrol into legs recently to ease aches ) tired. I had bloods done in past, all ok, had throat swab done before xmas and gp said had 3 things on there, strep summin x2 and summin else but he said nothing major. FECK its driving me mad i know there is summin, under my ears is v sore and my neck on left is a big lump, hurts to touch (swollen lymph).
obviously googling it brings up horrible stuff, I thought it was mono,,or epstein barr virus,,but no idea if been tested for that already last yr or yr before. I have GP appt next fri and i am going to suggest a test, he just shrugs normally and prescribes anti b's ! I had to ask for ent appt again as was sick of going back to gp.

Sorry for long post need to get it off my chest!! Would be fine today if didnt have awful pain right under bottom of ribs!

still love dukan though and plan to do couple pp days next week then cruise to target again and then restart conso, shouldnt take long ;-) My girl is also rejoining dukan way of life on monday once shes back at school, we are gonna plan lots of nice menus together later.

Hope u are all ok xx

Yeah shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss back xxx Sorry or still not feeling 100% but we know our own bodys and you know somethings not quite right but so glad the hospital is listning to you xxxx could be something simple it put right xxx 5lb same hear we will smash it it two weeks tops Kirsty xxx Great DD eating healthy again next week and you know we are great listners on hear and we always feel better once we get things of our chests xxx

Hows the fat fight going Kirsty????????????????

Awwwwwww hope you are ok Hun, you seem to have been suffering for a long time :( stamp your feet & threaten to scream & scream until your sick unless he does what you want him to x

Back