Kirsty's cruising forward & not looking back

:break_diet:OMG lets not talk too much about sat nite and sunday hangover carbs:cool: hahahahahaha!! Sat day was fab, sat night tea was grim, chilli and cauli rice and celeriac chips but the cauli wasnt cooked properly nor were the celeriac chips and I had 2 mouthfulls then binned it,,we were running late for a friends sons 16th surprise party.
We all went me hubby and our 3 kids, it was FAB!!! House party, I spent loads of time with all the 16yr old girlies, soo much fun we cried laughing and danced all night, had a few voddies not loads,,then the kids all went home and us adults (20 or so) played drinking games,,ahhh well I didnt play (hate sambucca!!) but i did drink alot more vodka. Came home, woke up feeling ill, hubby was ill all day he got up at 7pm!! I was up at 8.30 with kids, was ok but my carbfest started after my first muffin LOL Lets not go into what i ate, but it ended with the golden arches and yes I felt much better hahaha!
Having trouble walking, hips knees and legs ache so bad!! dancing in 6 inch heels!! Wasnt great trying to balance home without breaking ankle!

So moving on swiftly! I put on .8 of a lb this morning, not sure if thats all the damage, will see what happens. PP day for me today and maybe again tomorrow!!

I have to say I really enjoyed myself, loved being seen skinnier and blonde. I am still not happy with my weight loss, once i saw photos i realised i have to keep going.
Made chicken provecal for tea, i am having roast chicken yey!! along with son no2 who wont like the provencal sauce, might have leftovers tom if i do a pv day. I still havent made my trifle, will wait for tolerateds until am losing weight again. I am hoping for a reduced postage day on dukan site, wanna order some stuff.
Hope u all had good weekend and enjoyed it (maybe not as much as me!) oh the shame!! Never listen to any advice I give haha

Aww sounds like you're paying for it honey but I have to say no much sympathy firm this Dukan girl as it was self inflicted. Hope you don't feel bad for too long.

Last edited:
Kirsty......you bad lass *hang your head in shame*..... not only drinking but eating aswell tut,tut,tut. 50 thousand hail marys and 30 million our fathers and we may forgive you xxx
All you can do is get bsck on tbe wagon AND BE GOOD xxx

Kirsty what I need to know is did your shameless behaviour help with the bad throat ? If so I'm on it :) x

HAHAHA JO! well my throat felt amazing on sat but like I had ripped a pineapple thru it sun!!
I had a 2lb weight gain hey ho......... have done 2 pp days and the only tolerated was rhubarb on both days, am down but still 1.6lb to get back to where i was sat morn!!!

Should I do another pp day today ?? or back to pv,,,ahhh I cant remember!!!

Kirsty just carry on with your 1-1 and you'll be finexxx hope your feeling better the weight will melt away x

Keep Calm and carry on!! thats what it says on the poster!! Good advice me thinks!! Cx

hope ur feeling better and the weights shifting :)

Hi All, thanks for support!! I ave been good, been back to basics and after my slip up and 2lb odd weight gain am back below what I was pre damage!!

Not been online much, Cameron been using lappy for gcse revision, I cant believe he has 2 more exams next week and then he is leaving shool
;-( but it means I am spending lots of time with him when he is home ;-)
Zach my youngest has gone off tonight with scouts, camping! Its awful weather here and where he is going( and awful everywhere!) ahh bless him in his tent, 6 10yr olds in one tent! Omg I wont sleep I will be worrying about him! Hubby helped by telling me to pack his armbands so he can float down the river when it floods!

Had crappy day re hubbys job, looks like it may be another 2 weeks at least b4 we find out what will happen, really felt the stress today, had words earlier, ahhh its driving me mad! 9 weeks of stress, we had booked 2 and half weeks off from next fri to go to florida with kids, but that isnt happening now, so I am a lot depressed thinking about no holiday. I will work and we will wait and see what happens, nothing else we an do, the only positive is that he is being paid whilst suspended, so another couple weeks basic wage. Its the not knowing that is driving us mad! He ccould be out of a job next week, week after or not, could return to work.

Anyhow (thanks for listening!) tonight I made a new thingy, dukan thingy I have a photo, dont get too excited! It was supposed to be crunchy like crackers, but it was a bit chewy, alot chewy . It would make a lush pizza base though if we could have cheese ;-( I need cheddar, dukan cheddar in my life, dr D please invent it, fat free tasting lush thanks ;)

Its 50g (one packet, there were 2 x50g packs in my box from sainsburys) textured soy protein, I ground it in a mortar. Add one teaspoon baking powder, then add flavour, the recipe said salt to taste but I added bit of garlic granules and 1 teaspoon linseed. Add 125g quark, mix well, it forms a kind of paste. Roll between 2 pieces of greaseproof paper until thin. Peel one paper off and bake in oven about 170c. until golden. Now my paper stuck to the back of it ;/ I peeled it off an re baked until golden and crunchy.

Next time I would not bake on paper, will spray or lite grease a tray. I had the whole thing with spag bol cos it was garlicy it was lovely! will add photos now

dunno if this worked but , the garlic thingy I made earlier, after oven, before and the soya protein stuff.
My little scout off on camp today ;-) ahhhh

Attachments

• zach 014.jpg
    zach 014.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 33
  • zach 015.jpg
    zach 015.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 34
  • zach 016.jpg
    zach 016.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 39
  • zach 013.jpg
    zach 013.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 38
  • zach 008.jpg
    zach 008.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 38
Kirsty I feel for you, you'll be in limbo....if he was finished tomorrow at least you could move on. Have you lost your holiday money to? * massive hugs* keep smiling or you'll cry xxxx stress Ages you so look at the positives in your life....your fab kids and a job you love.....how's your old couple doing? Xxx

God Kirsty could you not have found a bigger back pack lol xxx

hahaha I know he would be like an insect if he falls back !! has his plate, cups,clothes,shoes,sleepingbag etc in it, and 10 homemade oat biccys he loves ;-) big packet of oreo biccys an sweets all sneaked in hehehe by me! Aww hope they stay dry! Yer am ok, was stressed after another week of not knowing came to an end, hey ho, we an always go away when and its all over and he hopefully has a new job! My old ccouple are hilarious was there yesterday, omg they spent 25mins telling me they had seen a tiny mouse,,then working out when they last had a mouse problem ,,,45yrs ago once we had gone thru every landmark in their time,,,hahaha, they were in good spirits, literaly he had just popped out for a bottle of gin and 2 bottles of tonic, u would fit in well there sididd hahahaha xxx

Yeah I could be part of there gang....I can't recall stuff at times too lol xxx

I know it is incredibly hard as money and work problems stress us out SO much but I try to focus on the positive things - you have each other and you and your kids are healthy and happy. Sometimes this helps. Sometimes. Thoughts are with you x

So much to LOL at ....

Your gorgeous son with a backpack bigger than him!
Your lovely old couple and their mouse exploits
You finding them a new drinking partner ... our Sid!

:D :D :D

So sorry hubby's work situation is still unresolved but he sounds to me like he's got a strong woman on his side.

P x

Ah bless him, poor little mite!! if it gets too windy he could always climb inside the back pack, its certainly big enough!!

Back