Kirsty's cruising forward & not looking back

Evening kirsty how's it going????

OMG weekend of much!! cant wait to go to work for a rest!!! am kapooped! Great dukan food all weekend no alcohol not been out,,diy, kids,life,ebay,cooking,washing ,ironing,decluttering and a week of extra work. This week will be easier i hope!! Having my barnet done tomorrow after work, at home,, few highlights again.
Just spent 2 hours coaching' a friend starting attack tomorrow! given her all the info she needs and recipes, she is soo excited I am too for her! I know she will get the results she wants!!

So tomorrow is my official weigh in day, pv day today lush salmon salad for tea,,followed by choc mug cake omg love that at the moment!!

Still cruising and losin I hope, soo relaxed about it as i said, i feel in control and enjoying trying new recipes,had lovely sweet n sour with diet coke and tomato n peppers over chicken with cauli rice LOVELY!! Also made sald with chunks of chicken then made a 'ceasar salad' type dressing with quark,lemon juice garlic salt and i cant remember what ..ah yes spring onions it was delicious creamy and garlicy mmm
right off to bed will catch up with u all tom xx

Just catching up on a few diaries Kirsty, great to see you back & in the zone. Your menus are making me feel hungry :) x

Come on what's the scales say?????

Just realised my last post didnt go on here! my battery died,,awww..anyway lost 2lb last week my first week back on cruise. Not had any more loss ;/ its a little frustrating seeing scales stay same every day BUT i am chilled an relaxed and happy with how i feel so thats what matters!

I havent had 2 minutes to myself,,my earache was hideous, going now, couldnt get to see gp, not ill but sinus an ear v sore.
Mair my daughter had 2 more teeth out yesterday, they hurt this time one wasnt easy to get out, she is sooo brave not a murmer!
One of my gorgeous bunnies has a watery eye, i have bathed it last 4 days twice day, no gunk,,just wet fur around, took to vets today, eye drops an check up, last checked in aug when had yearly vaccines, my girls are my babies!! I was horrified she has eye infctn, i keep hutches very clean, but i have that bloody chicken i rescued an she poops alot, i hose coop down daily and spray jeyes fluid, but i know my bunnies hop over and sometimes thru pooey water to go onto grass so maybe thats why...anyway, my chook should b with more of her kind but i cant cope with more!! So she is being re homed tomorrow!!One of my cleans has 2 hens an wants another i will still see her every monday! I am a little sad she is a great character and i prob dont need to clean up quite so much but its best for her and me. Scrubbed hutches thouroughly again after vets.

Hubby and me have finally finished skirting boards in our room and daughters room,,only taken 5 yrs haha..we making an effort to get things done!
i have listed aload of stuff on ebay, dumped a load at charity shop and had a right bargain whilst there! I had my eye on a fur coat (IMitation!) in cotton traders for £65 I loved the colours, anyhow i dumped off at charity shop had a look and there was the SAME fur coat from cotton traders it looks new BUT its a size 20!! So I am going to ask sis in laws mum to help me take it in to fit! It was £4.50, if i cant take it in I will re donate it.

Been out every night am capooped, kids had stuff on all week, scouts stuff, football matches, birthdays, had my hair done again too. been to xmas lights switch on. I defo havent eaten enough on pp days, not hungry though, finding it hard to eat oatbran, gone off muffins, and mug cake, trying not to have tolerated items as staying same ;/cut back on dairy too see if that works.

Had awesome pv meals, sweet n sour, chilli and cauli rice with bit quark on top, chicken roasted with celeriac and spring onion mash and a bit of quark (will use egg next time) and fried in fry light to make celeriac 'potato'cakes,,served with green beans and broccoli an creamy mushroom sauce,,,,,,,made with quark and tablespoon philly extra lite.

I guess my sts is from having reduced cocoa in mug cake and having it late at night,,or philly x lite in sauce, so had no tolerated today. I am tempted to do another pp day so can have veg with roast beef on sunday ;-)
I ate so little during week one day (was working all day 7hr of cleans ) I grabbed an atkins shake after work, there was no meat available it was chemists, had chicken when got home but need to make myself eat on pp day. I eat bfast then nothing till 3/4 or 5/6 anyhow busy week reflected in lack of food an eating late. I am pleased on whole relaxed with my menus and the way i am doing it (apart from pp days) if I get pp days sorted I will be fine.

Hope everyone else is doing well. My mate finished attack yesterday she only lost 2lb and was disappointed she followed it to a tee? anyhow she feels better and is going to cruise from today, she must be enjoying it as she txts me photos of her meals LOL

changed photo to me with blonde hair,,even blonder now since mon! this photo pre restarting dukan, i felt uncomfortable ,,an out of control ....NOT ANYMORE am in control an h a p p y!!

Always love reading your posts your love of animals and your children and you job...and the old folks????? You still'do' for them lol they were a couple of characters. Your friends doing great keep being her mentor xxx and your doing fab kirsty. You know you will lose but that desperation has gone and a confidence is left .....you will be a part of the 25%of diets who succeed and me too xxx

sididd said:
Always love reading your posts your love of animals and your children and you job...and the old folks????? You still'do' for them lol they were a couple of characters. Your friends doing great keep being her mentor xxx and your doing fab kirsty. You know you will lose but that desperation has gone and a confidence is left .....you will be a part of the 25%of diets who succeed and me too xxx

Oh and ooooo errrrr you suit being blond xxx

Thankyou Sididd! I am right with u (in mind) regarding the confidence and I know i will do it! So pleased to have lost today scales moved finally! Had no tolerated yesterday and only 1pt milk so all good ;-)

yes still do biddies, they are v funny! She was shouting to him in another room this week, then he was announcing to me he had discovered iplayer on his ipad, he couldnt hear it though so i showed him how to get controls to come up! HAHA

off to football this morning, watch Zach (10) play, then home to give Hetty away and clean my own house!! Out tonight david lloyd 40th surprise bday of a footie mum , things back to normal here, cant wait to go out with Hubby we have really been enjoying life lately, stress is gone!

Great post xxx have a great day xxx

I thought I'd come into the wrong diary, wit woo blondie :) Very nice, i'm very blonde at the moment & keep thinking I want to go dark but everyone keeps saying don't do it !!!

Great to see you back xx

step away from the darkside JO! I always been blonde but last yr had an exoeriment with brown then more an more dye and it was black! Taken me ages to get it back to normal! Everyone including old biddies telling me i looked ill with dark hair! They never mentioned it then hahaha
Sooo weigh in, well this week was eventful|!! Only .6 loss to report but I had a fab week, including a night out with plenty of vodka and dancing including hubby who couldnt speak but could dance he was that drunk!!

I made great choices and woke up with a 1lb loss sunday, but then Jim was in bed all day hungover i did roast beef dinner/washing /ironing/animals etc sat down with kids to watch a film and ate aload of butterkist, omg it was lush!!
OOPS
I really am not bothered I have pmt week so i am guessing kinda stayed same due to popcorn and pmt, i shall learn from it that no matter how confident i think i am on dukan temptation is never far away an i shall plod on ;-)))
my friend i have been supporting lasted 2 days on cruise and said she couldnt do it anymore the thought of no treats or pasta or bread for 75 days horrified her. I am gutted as i know it works and no its not easy! The amount of effort and motivation i gave kinda meant i feel like it was a waste of time for my part but hey ho U really gotta do what works for you.
So 7hrs cleanin booked in today from 8.30am i gotta rrruuuuun and get organised, sorry to post an run i will try to read everyones diaries this evening xx

Always hard when you put some time into helping someone with Dukan cos it takes a bit of explaining and getting them sorted but like you some of my friends have found it impossible to do and that will always be the case.... It is hard to explain how much easier it gets once you are in the swing of things but well done for trying!! Glad you had such a lovely time - and a loss is a loss and as you say it is PMT week! Have a good one......

Your in it for the long run Kirsty so the odd slip up only adds a week or so onto cruise. Have a good Dukan week xxx

KIRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTY...............................how are you doing your very very quite come on hows it going ?????

Back