Kirsty's cruising forward & not looking back

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Ok my apologies for not being on here!! Life has been MAD. Good news first, dukanning going v well, dont really think about it now, just what i am planning on eating! Another loss this week and I am feeling THIN!!!! I got up sunday and tried everything in my wardrobe on, I packed a bag for the charity shop, some for ebay and a pile of too big (size 14 trousers) I like and will keep (JUST INCASE)
So now I have clothes to wear and thinner than I was for along time! I even put on the dress I wore when i met hubby! Gold lace thingy from next, its back in fashion now after nearly 20 yrs hahaha
It fits but chest a little tight! The zipper does up though!
I bought myself some super skinny jeans size 12 They are lovely with boots (now my calves fit in them!) Anyhow i need new clothes and new nik naks, walking along pulling up my drawers isnt a great look!

I have been working myself stupid, but been home last 2 days. Been getting organised for crimbo, and wrapping stuff I have bought, lovely to have a bit of time off and a rest, am so tired lately. Sinus's still crap, and had a bit of a trauma sat nite in car, went to get kids kfc, also got myself 4 chicken portions from sainsburys, my treat , my take away! hubby had chinese which i dont like. anyhow our car was booked in tues as fan belt was squeaking. Suddenly the battery light came on, the sterring went tight and i wasnt able to stop! Busy roundabout an busy roads off, i managed to go round twice then tried to come off hit kerb, skidded sidewards into oncoming traffic, pulled steering hard left with both hands and got car to stop on right side after missing a truck by inches. I was shaking for ages after, hubby came to get me in his van. How i didnt eat all the xmas chocolates i dont know!!! i did have one roses choc!

So all good in the hood now, cant get to work, car should be repaired tom or thurs, am having a lovely time pottering at home! Made spag bol for family this morn an huge slow cooker full dukan chilli for me, just had some with cauli rice an a dollop of quark ontop my fav!
Really dont want to go back to work, its nice to have time to come on here!

mug cake 001.JPGmug cake 002.JPGmug cake 003.JPG

Chocolate Mug Cake

use a larg mug or pyrex jug, plastic no good its a nightmare to get off!

2 tablespoons oat bran
2 tablespoons skim milk powder
1 tablespoon reduce fat cocoa powder
1 tablespoon sweetner
1 level teaspoon baking powder
1 Egg
3-4 tablespoons skim milk

mix together all ingredients very well, I tend to mix dry stuff first and then mix in egg an milk. It needs to be quite liquid so i always add 4 table spoons then another tablespoon after mixing.
Microwave on high 3 mins WARNING IT SMELLS FOUL WHEN COOKING! WARN EVERYONE NEARBY lol

This is what I do,, I leave for 30 secs or so, slide knife around mug/jug turn out onto bowl, lightly cut into pieces, serve with greek f free yog or a bit of dukan nutella ;-) You'll find me face down in cake then till its gone!! Definitely for cruise as tolerated items and also if on attack u would not find it sweet enough until u have detoxed. Enjoy!

what an awful time youve had but great news you were not hurt xxx and wow wearing a dress from twenty year ago......what a buzz xxx

i make mines slightly different... i only use a tsp of cocoa and an 1/8th tsp of baking powder... i make it in a bowl and just eat it straight out the bowl with quark spread on top lol

OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!
My scales said I am in the 9's the 9's!!! ME !!! OH my I am sooo happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
9st 13.2 so I am amending my stats early cos I am so pleased!
gotta run to work, taking daughter to pictures later, I am going to buy chicken salad to eat in the cinema! and take a sugar free jelly & 5 sugar free werthers an a can of pop, I dont mind missing popcorn but would normally eat choc,,but not today no no no not now I am in the 9's LOL I need a badge that says, ' I AM IN THE 9'S ' LOL
have a great day gotta make bfast. get to wrk xx

KIRSTY........................................IN THE FLIPPIN 9s whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
big flashy badge in the post but in the mean time youll have to be done with :dancing_snowman:

thankyou for congratulations u made me cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
really i dont cry ever but ur dancing boobie ladies and my lovely snowman and all ur support made me cry , just a bit, kinda watery eyes so THANKYOU!!
no pictures went xmas shopping with my girl instead, needed her to try stuff on and pick out goodies for xmas, so that what we did got her 2 jeans (coloured) and a top and a jacket oh and some leggings, then we both had shoes and her some new school shoes, her last ones lasted a yr and half, good old leather hush puppie brogues so I bought her more of the same!
I know i need clothes but my feet were killing and i was looking for her, i will try and go in and get myself stuff, but i do find that hard, maybe will be better now things will fit!
Anyhow she had mcds i had NOTHING, 2 sips of her diet coke,,came home and had cauli rice and dukan chilli, forgot it was pv day earlier, had my oatbran this morn with sweetner and made it into porridge OMG why have i not made that before?? soooo lovely!!
then i had a can of tuna at 2.30 after work( yey car fixed!) not eaten enough but wasnt hungry and wasnt comfortable buying anything in town.

Off wrk tom its my normal fri off (every 2 weeks) even though had 3 days off this week hahaha sod it i am not offering to go clean, they will have me back next week as normal, 5 days booked in and 6/7 hrs a day, i shall be capooped so will make most of next 3 days off!!
thanks again for support xx

On line shopping lol feet never ache only fingers xxx

hahahahaha :D

In the 9sss!!!!! Wow u skinny little thing!
Bet you look more gorg than ever
You inspire me ATM for how laid back you are while on dukan, I wish I could get to that point
You should be very proud!! Xxxx

Laura thankyou! Tried on trousers bought for daughter and they fit me haha whoop whoop!
Was vodka o clock friday, hadnt eaten much, egg bacon in morning and tin tuna, omg i was steaming lol, was wearing my super skinny jeans boots an blouse and 5 inch heeled ankle boots, singing on the karaoke in pub then town clubbing till 2, i was dancing the whole time in club! Body magic my legs are still sore!! We had great laugh club was emptyish so had alot of dancefloor to pretend we were dancing queens!! They all had chips after, i asked for chicken skewer no pitta and salad etc but he wanted to charge me same so i told him to stick it ;/ me and vodka mouth!!

Was hanging most of morning yesterday but ok by 12, had good dukan day apart from some stray maltesers that fell into my mouth by accident!

Anyhow i always have choc after nite out an take the gain/stay same on chin it always works out fine! 2lb weight loss for this week, happy happy happy, am going to carry on till crimbo sure to be true weight before my actual date of 30th dec, i am so happy to stay this weight!! I will move onto conso soon omg I dont know anything about it so will have a look at diarys/book and plan ,,i know u all do baby steps in conso!
Gotta take youngest to bag packing for his footie club in tescos, yuk i hate tesco but i can pick up some bits,,,oldest boy playing footie in maesteg, miles away but he got a lift, my girl is in town with a friend and their parents, hubby off to watch cardiff fc play, so i have a bit of time to plan my dukan week and maybe write some crimbo cards!

I hate shopping in town but my girl has such an awkward shape and inbetween sizes so i cant get stuff for her online, i always get codes n stuff for shopping on line been a few bargains lately! Had half price off h & m friday , so did 3 separate orders !I had a free watch last mnth from new look!! Online it was buy one get one free the basket took off everything and i found a free delivery code, so i had a watch delivered for nothing hahaha

have a great week all xx

life is for living xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx sounds like you felt great in your new body xxx well done great post to read xxx

I L O V E D U K A N !!!
just sayin :)

Back