Kirsty's diary.....had weigh in

Oh Kirsty thats absolutely fantastic hunni ... you seemed so unhappy about your housing situation!

Sooooooooo when do you move??? woooo hoooo!!

xx

thanks everyone, is the best news!! probably in a few weeks.

sonia deffo get the MP in on it, i would have still been priority and not moved up to priority extra if it wasn't for her. Hope you are not waiting for too much longer hun, i know how it gets you down

thats brilliant news kirsty really pleased to hear you're happy and looking forward to your new house. How is the 2 week kickstart going? I am going to go to meeting tomorrow and am guessing thats what they will put me on too

its going great hun, looks like i'm 4lbs down at the mo

thats a fab loss, I'd be over the moon with that, well done, let us know how you get on at your next weigh in

eclipse, wow just seen your wieght loss, that is very iompressive, what is your secret to maintaining the loss?

i'm bloody starving today, why when the stress hits do we want stodgy fat food

Kirsty. Ive just noticed by your ticker that we have exactly the same amount of weight to lose sweetie! I need to get down to 10 stone. Not want NEED! Will you do it with me? Come on girlie WE CAN DO IT!

xx

Ahhh just the crap everywhere stressing me lol and the kids! Jools we can do it together, infact i noticed a few of us have around the same to lose so will be really good to do it all together

feeling better thanks hun, day 5 already ( yes i'm counting till it becomes habit lol ) and doing ok!

yes, keep it up! day 6 today (im counting too, lol). am itching to step on the scales and see what they say, but will hold off until 'weigh day wednesday!'

need to be this time hun, this weight has to go this year

Kirsty, CONGRATULATIONS about the house, you must be so delighted!! Im over the moon for you - go on, tell us all about it - whats it like??? see, 2008 is ALREADY shaping up to be a much better year!!

Im sorry to hear about your little one. Ill be thinking about you all. To be honest, I know you hear stories in all directions but relations of ours had a little girl who didnt walk until she was 2 and a half and there is absolutely nothing wrong with her - she just couldnt have been bothered. Also, from what I have read etc.. there would be need for alot more concern if she wasnt developing verbally - the fact that shes babbling away and making her sounds is brilliant. They (the "experts") say that gross motor skills e.g. walking, cruising, sitting, standing have absolutely nothing to do with the intelligant of the child - that many times that they just dont want to and that speech development is the most important part.

Anyway, please keep us updated pet. xxx all the best xx

Back