Kirsty's pregnancy and new Mummy diary- from 30 weeks onwards!

Do you want me to look at mine for you. Can post them to you or we can meet up!! X
Now there's an idea!
We mentioned meeting up before, maybe we should actually arrange it lol??
When do you go back to work?
I'm usually free most Monday's and Tuesday's... X

I don't go back til March. We have swimming ok Tuesday's so would prefer Monday's xx
Wow that's a long maternity leave- I'm kinda jealous lol
I go back at the end of February, would have loved a whole year off but can't afford to to not be earning any money...
Monday's are good for me too... When's your next free one?
I'm free- 27th Oct, 3rd November and the 10th, after that it gets pretty hectic round here (lots of birthdays and then Xmas!)... X

Wow that's a long maternity leave- I'm kinda jealous lol I go back at the end of February, would have loved a whole year off but can't afford to to not be earning any money... Monday's are good for me too... When's your next free one? I'm free- 27th Oct, 3rd November and the 10th, after that it gets pretty hectic round here (lots of birthdays and then Xmas!)... X

I'm taking 3 months unpaid which is tough but hopefully worth it. Will check dates in the morning but from top of my head think 3 and 10 are free. 27 is half term so may be seeing sister. Let you know later today xxx

I'm taking 3 months unpaid which is tough but hopefully worth it. Will check dates in the morning but from top of my head think 3 and 10 are free. 27 is half term so may be seeing sister. Let you know later today xxx
Ah yes I can't do the 27th as I've got my cousin and her girls over to visit Oliver, I'd forgotten it was half term!
Explains y she's bringing her school age daughters lol!

I wanted to take 3 months unpaid, which would take me up to his first birthday, but we really can't afford it sadly :(

Ok cool, I'm available both so let me know and we can work something out- Lakeside might be an option? X

Ah yes I can't do the 27th as I've got my cousin and her girls over to visit Oliver, I'd forgotten it was half term! Explains y she's bringing her school age daughters lol! I wanted to take 3 months unpaid, which would take me up to his first birthday, but we really can't afford it sadly :( Ok cool, I'm available both so let me know and we can work something out- Lakeside might be an option? X

Well we can do both 3rd or 10th. Shall we go for 3rs? Lakeside fine with me but can drive a little nearer to you if you prefer x

Well we can do both 3rd or 10th. Shall we go for 3rs? Lakeside fine with me but can drive a little nearer to you if you prefer x
The 3rd is good, Lakeside is fine with me too, I'm not sure where else we could meet that's nearer to me, any suggestions? X

The 3rd is good, Lakeside is fine with me too, I'm not sure where else we could meet that's nearer to me, any suggestions? X

Didn't know if you wanted to go to another shopping centre area if there was one? Lakeside is fine with me. Will pm you my number and we can arrange via pm or text :) x

Little man was a little sod yesterday, he wouldn't nap! He'd had a bad night sleeping on Sunday so he really needed it...
so tired yet he fought his naps all day... He did have about 20 mins in the afternoon....
Anyway, thankfully, hubby put him to bed at 7:45 last night and he slept for 12 hours without making a sound!!!!
He normally stirs once or twice for his dummy and at around 5 he normally wants his nappy changed but nope nothing!
He must have been tired!
I went to bed at 9 last night as I was so tired too so I had a good 10 hours kip too :)
Even hubby overslept this morning! We're so used to Oliver being awake at 5/6 that hubby is normally awake before his alarm!!

Oliver is 21 weeks old today and is trying to sit up- on the changing table earlier he lifted his head up and was trying to sit up!
So that won't be far away- he rolls quite far so with sitting up as well, he's going to keep me busy that's for sure!!
Latest photos:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    893.5 KB · Views: 69
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    521.3 KB · Views: 66
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    757.2 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    705.6 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    720.1 KB · Views: 87
Little man was a little sod yesterday, he wouldn't nap! He'd had a bad night sleeping on Sunday so he really needed it... so tired yet he fought his naps all day... He did have about 20 mins in the afternoon.... Anyway, thankfully, hubby put him to bed at 7:45 last night and he slept for 12 hours without making a sound!!!! He normally stirs once or twice for his dummy and at around 5 he normally wants his nappy changed but nope nothing! He must have been tired! I went to bed at 9 last night as I was so tired too so I had a good 10 hours kip too :) Even hubby overslept this morning! We're so used to Oliver being awake at 5/6 that hubby is normally awake before his alarm!! Oliver is 21 weeks old today and is trying to sit up- on the changing table earlier he lifted his head up and was trying to sit up! So that won't be far away- he rolls quite far so with sitting up as well, he's going to keep me busy that's for sure!! Latest photos:

Great evening sleep, love the last photo. Very cute x

I'm always hoping. One day my wish will come true. I'm not even asking for 10 hours... 8 would be amazing!!! Anyway hope you do have a good night x

One day it'll happen for you...
Yeh pretty good- he woke at 9 then 11, both times on his front :rolleyes: but Paul turned him over and put dummy in and he was back asleep. And he's been asleep since and still is!! X

Last edited:
Excellent sleep there. Hope that means you're feeling good too x
I've had 2 nights great sleep and I feel so drained lol so does Paul- how does that work???

1/2lb on :(

Annoyed as I was pretty good this week... Think my body is making up for the fact that I lost 3.5lbs the week before, when I wasn't so good!!
Anyway I'm sort of struggling with SW as now Oliver is more active, I'm finding it hard to prepare and plan my food... I've been thinking about this for some time but I'm considering giving 5:2 a go... Loads of people I know are doing it and doing well on it... It might help on those days when I need to grab something quick in Tesco for lunch...
Going to try to stick to 1400 calories for the next 3 days and see what happens... I'd have Tuesday and Wednesday as fast days think.....

Tomorrow will be a whole year since we saw my little monkey for the very first time as I had an early scan at 10wks due to hospitalisation for severe morning sickness... I remember the date so well :)

Mister has found his feet now and is very close on the sitting up front too!
Some pics x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    705.6 KB · Views: 59
Remember my friend who's husband has got colon cancer?

Well this is the message I got from her tonight:

"Hi mate things are very serious with James he went back in hospital cuz of bleeding in his behind and his oncologist saw him to say his recent blood test was three time worse then before, we are moving to East Bergholt with his mum and step dad where they can fit in a hospital bed etc to live out the rest of his remaining days we dunno how long he's got not long by the sounds of it :(

:( so sad, I read that and dived head first into the chocolate tin :( x

Remember my friend who's husband has got colon cancer? Well this is the message I got from her tonight: "Hi mate things are very serious with James he went back in hospital cuz of bleeding in his behind and his oncologist saw him to say his recent blood test was three time worse then before, we are moving to East Bergholt with his mum and step dad where they can fit in a hospital bed etc to live out the rest of his remaining days we dunno how long he's got not long by the sounds of it :( :( so sad, I read that and dived head first into the chocolate tin :( x

Oh gosh I'm crying and I don't even know the poor friends. So sad. Life can be so cruel. Hugs x

Oh gosh I'm crying and I don't even know the poor friends. So sad. Life can be so cruel. Hugs x

I haven't stopped crying either, it's really getting to me...
And it's not helping that I found out (also yesterday) that my great uncle has been diagnosed with prostrate cancer :(
Thankfully they've caught it early so it's treatable but he's being an idiot and refusing treatment... It's made me so riled...
I've lost my grandad to lung cancer, my auntie to skin cancer (at just 47) and another auntie has survived breast cancer..
I'm feeling very down today :( xx

Back