Kirsty's pregnancy and new Mummy diary- from 30 weeks onwards!

It's turned out really nice thanks :)

I had some pains this morning and felt quite ill, but after a shower I felt better.
Then we had in-laws round for a cuppa and MIL had words with her grandchild lol!
Then we popped out to see hubby's Nan and took the scenic route home, and stopped for an ice cream, as it was so warm :)
Started getting pains again around 7, so hubby made dinner- a very hot chilli!
Delicious and baby was going mad, I think baby likes it and wants more, rather than wanting to meet us!!!
So tomorrow's plans involve a walk, more spicy food and waiting lol x

Hehe the spicy food could still set you off tonight theres a few hours left yet :D sounds like you had a lovely day though. x

40+2

2 days overdue

Sadly no change, the spicy food clearly hasn't worked, in fact I think it's having the opposite effect and baby wants more lol!
Tummy has been very unsettled overnight so I didn't sleep all that well and the frustration is setting in again...
Spoke to bump this morning and said Mummy really wants to meet you, then burst into tears :(
And of course, every person me or hubby speaks to, starts the conversation with the same question... I'm getting bored of it now!
And I'm getting the emails from the apps/websites I signed up to, saying 'congrats' or 'is your baby here yet?' Grr bugger off!
Baby is moving a lot and last night, in bed, hubby had his hand on bump and felt baby's foot pushing against his hand, so he pushed it back and they continued this for some time <3
Will miss my bump but I'm desperate for cuddles, really desperate, and I wanna know if I have a son or a daughter...
MW appt tomorrow and she's already said she'll do a sweep so hoping that'll get things moving....
My friend is due tomorrow and the other one is due on Saturday (24th) so the race is on- who's gonna be first?!
X

Feel for you .. My May baby was due 5th May (almost 7 years ago) and come Mother's Day (in nz- 2nd Sunday in May) he still wasn't here I was in floods of tears .. At 42+2 I was induced and had c-section 23rd may .. Well worth the wait!!

Hope your baby comes soon :)

Feel for you .. My May baby was due 5th May (almost 7 years ago) and come Mother's Day (in nz- 2nd Sunday in May) he still wasn't here I was in floods of tears .. At 42+2 I was induced and had c-section 23rd may .. Well worth the wait!!

Hope your baby comes soon :)
Wow he really made you wait :)
I will be induced at 41+5 so May 29th, if baby is still in there.
Hoping baby doesn't come in June- far too many birthdays already in that month for both sides of our families and my parents go on holiday for 2 weeks on June 8th so Mum wants maximum cuddles! I may have to loan baby to her for a week or so!!! X

Stay positive Hun I know its hard but baby will be here soon and you'll forget all about the waiting.
I know how irritating all the texts and calls etc can be too you think people would be a little more sensitive but I guess everyone is just as excited as you for baby's arrival .
My advice is keep busy!
I was playing tennis in the back garden with my little sister in the days leading up to Ruby's arrival , also did lots of walking and even bouncing on my little sisters trampoline ( although I'm not advocating that lol ) and remember labour can come without any warning so you never know it may happen tonight xxx

I'm having contractions again... But this time they've been consistently 8 mins apart and lasting for 20 seconds. Had them since 4:30pm...
And they are painful!!
Hubby took me out for a scenic drive and the bumpy country roads seem to have played their part too...
Going to keep an eye on them and if they get any quicker I shall be off to hospital...
Watch this space! X

Hoping baby is on it's way .. Exciting !

Excited for you and can't wait to hear an update :) x

ooo good luck! lets hope its baby time xx

Good luck ?

No news - i hope means baby is here or making their way !! X

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

I'm checking in regular I'm hoping no news is labour news lol xz

Hope baby is on it's way for you! X

Sorry girls- still waiting!

Contractions continued last night, stopped at 11pm for a few hours (I was able to sleep yay!) then once I made the first of many toilet trips they started up again and I spent the rest of the night trying to sleep in between them.
They vanished again this morning but have started up in the last half hour.
They are still consistently 8 mins apart and lasting 20 secs at the moment.
Very painful too...
Got my MW appt this afternoon so I can get her to check out the situation for me.
I feel this baby is being incredibly stubborn (it runs in the family so I'm not surprised!!) and I'm half thinking I'm gonna be pregnant forever!
I think I'll be shocked when I'm actually admitted and told I'm in labour!!!
Will keep you all posted x

40+4

4 days overdue

Still waiting... So let me update:
Saw MW yesterday, all is fine so she attempted a sweep. Unfortunately my cervix is posterior and she couldn't quite reach it, but she did say what she could feel was that my cervix feels very thin, which is fab news!
I'm booked in for another sweep on Monday 26th if I need it.
And I have an induction date- May 28th which is one week today and I'll be 41+4.
So at least I know I've only got 7 more days maximum :)
It was funny when MW was on the phone to antenatal and they asked her if I wanted my induction a day earlier than the 12 days overdue mark and I heard MW say 'I'll ask her, but I'm sure she'll say yes!!' Lol oh yes!!
So after MW hubby came home, we had dinner (fajitas- spicy!) then decided to go out for a walk with the dogs.
Went for a lovely walk in the village of Dedham and then popped over to Flatford so we could let the dogs off the lead.
A fairly long walk and I surprised myself at how well I managed :)
Had a lot of pain in my back whilst out and we was joking we'd have to rename our child 'Flatford' or 'Mill' but thankfully it didn't come to that!
Have had a very unsettled tummy since last night and struggled to sleep but no new pains yet :(
Been doing laps of the stairs too!
MW said I'm in early labour and have been for 2 weeks!! But until something major happens, like waters going or stronger contractions, I'm to stay at home.
So I've done another online shop for tomorrow and planned our meals for the weeks. Got to just carry on until baby decides its time!
So today I've got to pop out to the vets to pick up some stuff for the animals- did consider walking, but it is quite far and I now have a working car- plus I've decided I fancy baking a cake today so I'm currently researching recipes...

Will keep you all posted if anything changes x

Nothing works Hun. Only thing that's worked for me is getting pushed over doing the splits and landing of the palms of my hands. That induced labour but it wasn't nice. 5 babies and nothing works apart from maybe sex but you'd need a heck of a lot. Just chill and relax. Baby is worth the wait ( easily said when its not you waiting). X

Back