Kirsty's pregnancy and new Mummy diary- from 30 weeks onwards!

41+2

9 days overdue

I think today's the day! Been having contractions since last night but they are getting worse now. The worst pain I've experienced so far...
MW is due today so I'll ask her for advice but I think I'll be at the hospital soon eek!
Also had a heavy show, almost like the last day of a period, brown coloured and I'm in agony with my back!

Will keep you all posted x

Spoken to MW and she thinks it's all systems go! Just got to wait until contractions become more regular or the pain too much (almost there!) and call the hospital eek!

Yayyy xx

Good to hear that it's all systems go :)

Yes and just remember to breath slowly and try walking through out the contractions and that a hot shower/ bath can help with the pain. Let gravity do some of the work :) squats holding on to your partner etc

Good luck and hope every thing goes well !

Good to hear that it's all systems go :) Yes and just remember to breath slowly and try walking through out the contractions and that a hot shower/ bath can help with the pain. Let gravity do some of the work :) squats holding on to your partner etc

His hands have been squeezed very tightly many times by now and he's been looking after me with cups of tea and biscuits.
Walking around the house seems to bring them on stronger.
Going to try a bath soon then I think I'll give in and go to hospital for some of the good stuff (gas and air lol!!)
X

His hands have been squeezed very tightly many times by now and he's been looking after me with cups of tea and biscuits.
Walking around the house seems to bring them on stronger.
Going to try a bath soon then I think I'll give in and go to hospital for some of the good stuff (gas and air lol!!)
X

You've gone quiet! Hopefully this means you've had baby or are close to it. Good luck Hun. X

Afraid not :(
Still getting the contractions and they are very very intense but not all that frequent, anything from 10-30 mins apart but they last for a good minute.
Very restless and not interested in doing anything, like watching tv...
This is gonna be a long night...

Afraid not :(
Still getting the contractions and they are very very intense but not all that frequent, anything from 10-30 mins apart but they last for a good minute.
Very restless and not interested in doing anything, like watching tv...
This is gonna be a long night...

Aww bless ya hun - hopefully it will just happen all of a sudden. Fingers crossed you dont have to wait too much longer ((hugs)) xx

Hope things are looking good and baby here or almost!! Xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Hoping so! X

Fingers crossed you're having newborn cuddles!!xx

Eeek hope all is going well xxx

Thanks ladies :D

I'm very proud to announce the arrival of my little boy-
Oliver Thomas Baker
Born 27th May at 22:27 (10 days overdue)
Weighing 9lbs 11oz :eek:

Natural birth in the pool, no pain relief, he was here in 6 hours :)
Lost a lot of blood and had a few stitches, will update my birth story once it's all sunk in :)

And here is my not so little boy:

image-456872099.jpg

Back