Kirsty's pregnancy and new Mummy diary- from 30 weeks onwards!

Hope Oliver has been more settled today and you have another good night. I know what you mean about needing some rest. Sure your mil will love cuddles :) x
:) he has been more settle today, no tears from me or him :)
He's had a couple of 6oz bottles now and that seems to be helping, he finished one of them and left about half an oz in the other and as long as he's burped frequently throughout, he seems happy!
Yeh she will, she's besotted with him :) and it's FIL's birthday tomorrow, so he'll be happy to have cuddles too, as will great nana (FIL's mum who lives opposite them) :) x

Oliver has been much more settled today and he's had a couple of 6oz bottles which seem to have done the trick!
He finished all of one and left half an oz in the other so not bad at all :)
And he didn't bring any of it back up, which is a result!
I must say I'm looking forward to my 'day off' tomorrow, even tho I will miss him like crazy.
I need the break and the sleep!!
Plus it gets me used to being away from him, as next Saturday (28th) we are going to my hubby's cousins 18th birthday, which is a disco and really not suitable for young babies!!
My mum and dad are babysitting and I was really unsure about going so at least tomorrow will help me overcome it :) x

Enjoy your day hun, I'm sure it will feel strange but very nice to have sone time to yourself. I remember the early weeks being very intense as lovely as they were x

Enjoy your day hun, I'm sure it will feel strange but very nice to have sone time to yourself. I remember the early weeks being very intense as lovely as they were x
It is odd with no baby in the house!
Yeh it's been intense that's for sure x

So today Oliver has gone to work with his daddy :)
So far, I slept in until 9, went out to get my mum a birthday present, walked the dogs, gave Penny my golden retriever a good groom afterwards, hoovered upstairs, done some laundry, just had lunch and think I'll have a rest!!!
I would like to hoover downstairs too and sort out little man's clothes but I'm also on strict orders to rest so may do all that tomorrow instead :)
Enjoying the freedom but I do miss him :)

I did nothing else after that post :)
I napped for an hour and a half and I feel so much better for it :)
Oliver had a really lovely day with his granny, grandad and great granny, he got loads of cuddles and lots of pics were taken so here's a selection :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 70
And my fave photo of today, taken just after a bath with daddy:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 69
Plus a few more :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    616.8 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 68
:) :) I really couldn't resist that sleep suit! From H&M and I had a gift card, so effectively free :) :)

Love his hair! We do exactly the same with Cole's :) x

Thanks girls he's gonna be a little heartbreaker when he's older :)
It was hubby's idea to spike his hair and now it goes like that naturally after he has a bath :)
Hubby likes having a mini me!!

Oliver had a rather unsettled night- last feed at 11, but he really wouldn't settle (thinking it was the heat, it was so muggy last night :() and it took hubby until 2am when he gave him more milk and then he finally fell asleep at 3.
Awake at 5 for more milk, asleep by 6 and awake again at 8 for more milk!
Currently sound asleep but guessing he'll be awake soon as he usually goes 3-4 hours between feeds.
I think he was having a growth spurt last night as he has never had 3 bottles in 6 hours overnight before!
And he took 5oz each time!
We have still been offering him 6oz but he always stops at 5 and refuses the rest, even after burping and bum change.
So as you can imagine, we both got very little sleep last night!!
Today's plan: cut the grass, hoover downstairs and sort little man's wardrobe.
We have got friends coming round at 2:30 to see Oliver then we are off to my in-laws for a BBQ :)
MIL is very happy as she got to see Oliver yesterday as well!!
Tomorrow is my mum's birthday and as she's not working, she's coming over here to see us for the day :)
Her and dad have been on hols for 2 weeks so she's dying to see her grandson, plus I really need the company and who better than my mum? :)
Our little Jack Russell, Rosie, is due to go to the vets in the morning to be spayed but she's got a upset tummy so bit sure if they'll still do the op.
Enjoyed my day off yesterday and looking forward to going out next Saturday evening with hubby, whilst my parents look after Oliver.
I do love being a mummy- hardest but best job in the world :) x

Forgot to add that I've decided to go back to SW on Thursday, there's a morning group that's right on my doorstep so it's perfect :)
Totally focused and ready to get rid of this baby weight! X

Well done you x
Thanks, I've set myself a goal of reaching target by Oliver's first birthday, so 11 months away, which means less pressure :)

Hectic day so far- our little Rosie isn't well and I'm currently sat in the vets waiting to pick her up.
She's got to be go back tomorrow, possibility to stay in, they aren't sure yet.
Think it's just a stomach bug but she's not eating, which is very unusual for her.
It means she won't have her spaying op tomorrow either.
Had to excuse myself from our visiting friends and then when I get home, it's straight out to in laws for a BBQ.
In fact I've hardly seen my boys all day, it's been that manic!! X

Thanks, I've set myself a goal of reaching target by Oliver's first birthday, so 11 months away, which means less pressure :)

Thats a good idea for a goal. My friends getting married in august so ill have nearly a year. Hope roses better soon x

Thats a good idea for a goal. My friends getting married in august so ill have nearly a year. Hope roses better soon x
Yeh and if I don't make it, we are hopefully going on hols to Kefalonia in August 2015 so that'd be my next target- I want my bikini body back!!
Thanks she's still quite ill so back to the vets in the morning x

Hectic day so far- our little Rosie isn't well and I'm currently sat in the vets waiting to pick her up. She's got to be go back tomorrow, possibility to stay in, they aren't sure yet. Think it's just a stomach bug but she's not eating, which is very unusual for her. It means she won't have her spaying op tomorrow either. Had to excuse myself from our visiting friends and then when I get home, it's straight out to in laws for a BBQ. In fact I've hardly seen my boys all day, it's been that manic!! X

Oh no poor Rosie. Hope she gets better soon xx

Back