Kirsty's pregnancy and new Mummy diary- from 30 weeks onwards!

Aww gorgeous boy x

Thanks girls and here is my little family (minus my hubby who was taking the pic) on a walk to our local country park earlier this evening :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 57
Thanks girls :)
Motherhood is hard but I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life :D

Oliver was back to normal last night- as in, he didn't sleep much between his 6 and 10pm feeds but slept really well overnight only waking at 3:45 for his milk and again at 7 :)

Means we all got a decent nights sleep yay!

Another day on plan completed yesterday and I was rewarded with the scales saying 1.5lbs OFF :D :D
If that isn't motivation to have another good day, I don't know what is!
Really looking forward to group tomorrow and would love my 1/2 stone award but need 2.5lbs off for that, and tbh I don't feel I deserve it this week, as I've been off plan for most of it- I'd rather get it when I've 'earned' it, if that makes sense?

Anyway busy day today so will catch up with everyone later xx

Thanks girls :) Motherhood is hard but I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life :D Oliver was back to normal last night- as in, he didn't sleep much between his 6 and 10pm feeds but slept really well overnight only waking at 3:45 for his milk and again at 7 :) Means we all got a decent nights sleep yay! Another day on plan completed yesterday and I was rewarded with the scales saying 1.5lbs OFF :D :D If that isn't motivation to have another good day, I don't know what is! Really looking forward to group tomorrow and would love my 1/2 stone award but need 2.5lbs off for that, and tbh I don't feel I deserve it this week, as I've been off plan for most of it- I'd rather get it when I've 'earned' it, if that makes sense? Anyway busy day today so will catch up with everyone later xx

Well done Oliver. That doesn't sound too bad sleep wise now. Excellent news on the scales. Fingers crossed they stay for weigh in tomorrow x

Good boy Oliver that's very good sleeping! And well done on being on plan :) good luck for the official WI! Xx

-2.5lbs off :D :D :D
1/2 stone award achieved :D :D :D

Couldn't be happier right now :D xxx

Amazing, well done xxx

Thanks girls- I'm very very happy right now :)

After getting home from group, I was feeding Oliver when I started to feel sick- this heat doesn't agree with me and I needed to eat (despite having had a filling breakfast after WI) so I grabbed an apple.
For me that is unusual- I'd normally grab something high sugar like chocolate and not count it, but I'm determined to be 100% more this week!
My parents and sister are coming round later for some dinner- Mum's made a steak pie, but not her usual style- I gave her a SW recipe to follow so I know it'll only be 4 Syns and I'll have enough Syns left for a large glass of wine later :)
Should have enough Syns left for an ice lolly too- discovered that the Waitrose lemon juice lollies are only 3 Syns each yay!!
Going to visit my Nan tomorrow, she hasn't seen Oliver for a few weeks as she's been on holiday so she's looking forward to cuddles :)

Thanks girls- I'm very very happy right now :) After getting home from group, I was feeding Oliver when I started to feel sick- this heat doesn't agree with me and I needed to eat (despite having had a filling breakfast after WI) so I grabbed an apple. For me that is unusual- I'd normally grab something high sugar like chocolate and not count it, but I'm determined to be 100% more this week! My parents and sister are coming round later for some dinner- Mum's made a steak pie, but not her usual style- I gave her a SW recipe to follow so I know it'll only be 4 Syns and I'll have enough Syns left for a large glass of wine later :) Should have enough Syns left for an ice lolly too- discovered that the Waitrose lemon juice lollies are only 3 Syns each yay!! Going to visit my Nan tomorrow, she hasn't seen Oliver for a few weeks as she's been on holiday so she's looking forward to cuddles :)

Hope you've enjoyed the steak pie mmmm. X

Steak pie was yummy- I had a ice lolly afterwards and now enjoying a large glass of wine :) diet? What diet? Lol :D

Well my boy was very good last night- he slept from 11-5:30!!!
And so did I :D
I feel so awake today, I really needed the unbroken sleep!
I'm trying to work out why he slept for so long without wanting a bottle and I remembered that yesterday he had his usual 6x 6oz bottles and an extra 4oz bottle so maybe he was so full, his tummy was happy?
Plus he didn't have a lot of sleep during the day- he had the odd 20 mins here and there but not one of his usual 2 hour naps so maybe he was extra tired?
Anyway happy with that and hoping it'll continue but it prob won't!
He's had the odd night of sleeping though before and then he reverts back to 'normal'.
And he was so sleepy this morning that he only took 3oz before falling asleep and then slept through the storm, which was very loud and our windows were open!
He woke at 9 for milk but again took 3oz and is asleep again!
Going into Ipswich today to visit my Nan :)
Just got to hope she hasn't got cake for me- my Nan is like most Nan's and likes to feed us!
I stuck to plan yesterday and was rewarded with the scales being 2lbs down from WI weight this morning :eek:
Getting my award yesterday has made me so motivated to stick to plan and get this weight off :)
Anyway off to get ready for the day x

Back