Kirsty's pregnancy and new Mummy diary- from 30 weeks onwards!

I've had another lovely day today- the BBQ was great fun, I was very good and ate nothing :eek: just had a coffee!!! To be fair, I was pretty full up from my lunch still. It meant that I had loads of Syns left to use so I had a large glass of wine, Rocky Road and Pom Bears this evening and I've finished another day on plan with 15.5 Syns so really chuffed :) And this morning my scales were showing 2.5lbs off and that's with 3 more days still to go :) Not too much going on tomorrow- need to go to Tesco for some fruit and that's about it. Tuesday is Oliver's 8 week jabs :( Plus we've both got our postnatal checks. We are now really busy every weekend up to the end of August!!! X

Well done on resisting the BBQ food. Sounds like you're totally focused this week and in for a good loss. Wish I was :(

Boo to jabs. Get some calpol and lots of cuddles!' X

Well done on resisting the BBQ food. Sounds like you're totally focused this week and in for a good loss. Wish I was :( Boo to jabs. Get some calpol and lots of cuddles!' X
Thanks I do have moments where I want to eat all the chocolate in the house but I've managed to resist. Just about!
I really want my bikini body back- it's been confirmed that we are going to Kefalonia next August so that's my motivation!
Plus I'm going to start taking Oliver swimming when he's old enough so I can keep fit too.
I know, I've already got my supplies for tomorrow for my boy and I'm making sure I have enough syns left for wine as I'll need it! X

Ended up being a busy day in the end- popped to Tesco for a few bits and then decided to nip to Sainsurys as I fancied some beer and Sainsburys do a low alcohol Czech beer that's only 1 Syn for a 500ml bottle :)
Got loads done around the house too, I was in the mood today lol!!
Another day on plan, ending with 13.5 Syns :)
Dreading tomorrow as Oliver has got his injections poor boy :( x

Ended up being a busy day in the end- popped to Tesco for a few bits and then decided to nip to Sainsurys as I fancied some beer and Sainsburys do a low alcohol Czech beer that's only 1 Syn for a 500ml bottle :)
Got loads done around the house too, I was in the mood today lol!!
Another day on plan, ending with 13.5 Syns :)
Dreading tomorrow as Oliver has got his injections poor boy :( x

Yey to been on plan... And beer for 1syn!! :O
Is it nice? I must invest in some!

Aww no good luck with the injections, I'm dreading when Connors come around! X

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Yey to been on plan... And beer for 1syn!! :O
Is it nice? I must invest in some!

Aww no good luck with the injections, I'm dreading when Connors come around! X

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins
:) I'm really motivated this week, hoping the scales reflect that!
I want my stone award before I go away in Septemeber, which is more than do-able but secretly I'm hoping to get it before my wedding anniversary in 2 weeks as I have a lovely new dress for our anniversary dinner and I ally want to wear it!
10am is his jabs- got our postnatal checks before that- I'm gonna feel so guilty :(
I've just got to try and not comfort eat- I think today's Syns will be on beer, wine and chocolate!!
The beer is fab- I discovered it last time around on SW and as I've got friends coming over on Saturday night, I was trying to work out a way I can still be on plan and enjoy a few beers- this stuff is perfect!
And it tastes really good :) x
Here's a pic, so you know what to look for:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    592.1 KB · Views: 53
Practically non alcoholic may be better then becks blue im not so keen, may try one why its beer garden weather! I really just want a pint ha ha!

Well done on your determination your doing well x

Practically non alcoholic may be better then becks blue im not so keen, may try one why its beer garden weather! I really just want a pint ha ha!

Well done on your determination your doing well x
Yeh but it doesn't taste non alcoholic!
It's much nicer than Becks blue and you don't get the headache the next morning!!
I know what you mean- I'm craving a pint of Aspall cider, but I'm waiting until my wedding anniversary meal, which is 2 weeks away!

Thanks I feel so motivated at the moment :) x

Def worth a try not that i will go overboard ! Theres a pub outside the hospital iv told hubby once baby's here i want him to carry a pint across to the ward! I don't drink alot usually its just coz i cant.

Oliver has been rather unsettled overnight- he was sleepy after his jabs but after going to bed at 11, he woke at 1:45 for milk and wouldn't settle until something like 3:30/4 (I was so zombie like I never saw the time!) then awake again at 5:30 for more milk, thankfully he settled quicker after that bottle and was back down at 7 and still asleep now.
He seems to be pushing his feed times forward by an hour in the evenings- it used be 6-7pm, then 10-11pm now he often has one at 5-5:30 then just after 9- the advantage is we are eating our dinner at a decent time and getting all the jobs done and having a couple of hours in the evenings to ourselves!
Plus I'm getting early nights and so is hubby!
So win win for everyone!
We gave him some Calpol before bed last night as his temp was slightly high and he loved it!!
Food shopping today then Mum is coming round to keep me company tonight whilst hubby is out.
And after another on plan day- my scales are saying 3lbs off :D :D
Hoping for maybe another 1/2lb by tomorrow...
Really excited for group and so determined to continue being on plan for as long as possible :) X

-2.5lbs off again :D
-9.5lbs off in total, 4.5lbs to go until 1 stone award and 2 WI's left before wedding anniversary meal :D :D

Happy bunny today- lost 2.5lbs at WI, brought a 12 week countdown and then won a 6 week countdown through a competition in group!!!
Means I won't have to pay weekly until 2nd week of December :eek: (got some holidays in there too)
As my consultant said, I could be at target then and not have to pay ever again!
Would be lovely but I'm not expecting to get to target that quickly!!

Having a Green day today, which is fab as I've just wolfed down a cheese and marmite sandwich and I still have a HiFi bar left for later and that's without having one within my Syns, as I normally do :)
Brekkie post WI was blueberries and strawberries with a Total 0% Greek yogurt- yum!
And dinner is going to be the rest of the curry loaf I made with roasted veggies and a couple of LM red onion sausages and maybe a jacket spud if I'm being greedy!
So I think for my Syns today I shall be having a beer (1 syn!), glass of wine (6) and a HiFi bar (6) and I'm gonna have a WW lemon tart yogurt with a couple of mini meringue nests (2) for mid afternoon...
Although I may not have the extra HiFi bar and have a bag of Pom Bears (5) instead...
Choices choices...

Oliver slept throughout group, having been fed beforehand and he's still asleep now! It's been 5 hours since last feed so he's def going longer in between feeds now which is great- just got to hope he starts going longer through the night and maybe drop that feed?
Anyway just gonna chill out now until he wakes up for lunch X

Little man

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    614.4 KB · Views: 46
Aww cute pic :) great loss for you this week. I'd have another hi-fi bar, I ate my last salted caramel one this morning - booooooo x

Aww cute pic :) great loss for you this week. I'd have another hi-fi bar, I ate my last salted caramel one this morning - booooooo x

Them and choc orange are joint faves of mine- I've already had a choc orange so I think I'll have a salted caramel later :)
Now that I go to group, I spend a fortune in the shop!!! X

Back