Kirsty's pregnancy and new Mummy diary- from 30 weeks onwards!

Well I've finished the day on 932 calories, I don't feel hungry at all, in fact I feel good!
Itching to get on the scales in the morning! X

Ooo good luck for morning! X

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Well I'm pleased to report that my scales are down 2.5lbs from yesterday woop!!
Which gives me a loss of 1.5lbs so far :D
I feel fine, managed the night feed with no problems and I feel slimmer today- I was rather bloated yesterday after going out for dinner on Sunday night.
I shall stick with it for today and see what the scales say in the morning :) x

My little monster is 9 weeks old today

image-2862529794.jpg

And here's a Mummy and Oliver selfie

image-1145964799.jpg

Managed to finish the day on 996 calories :)
Dying to see what the scales say in the morning!

Scales are down another 2lbs from yesterday :D
It means I'm currently looking at 3-3.5lb loss tomorrow!!!!

Maybe I should try it but seem to always feel hungry, psychological I know. What did you have on your 900 cal day? X
Maybe it is...
I have Quaker multigrain oats made with skimmed milk and a tsp of Nutella and a cup of coffee which is 187 cals, lunch I've been picking up ready made salads for 200 ish cals, mid afternoon I have a coffee and some choc or a HiFi bar so around 100 ish cals and then dinner I've been having lasagne, bolognese- all homemade stuff that works out at 300-400 cals a portion. Been drinking loads of water too.
I've been using an app called NutraCheck where you keep a food diary and all the meals you make yourself, you put in all the ingredients and weights and how many portions it made and it does the maths for you!
Really enjoyed it I must say, but think I'm ready to be back on SW properly from tomorrow xx

Managed 985 cals today, excited for WI tomorrow!! Xx

-2lbs off :D

Just 2.5lbs to go until my stone award :eek:

Those low cal days have really paid off :D

Back