Kirsty's pregnancy and new Mummy diary- from 30 weeks onwards!

Today's food:

Breakfast:

27g Quaker multigrain oats with 140ml skimmed milk and a tsp Nutella, coffee made with milk- 187 cals

Lunch:

Waitrose Love Life chicken and garden vegetable salad- 215 cals

Dinner:

New potato, bacon and asparagus salad- 273 cals
Chocolate banana tiramisu- 234 cals

-2lbs off, which is fab but I needed -2.5 for my stone award grr!!
Couple of tough weeks ahead so hope I can maintain until end of August x

-2lbs off, which is fab but I needed -2.5 for my stone award grr!!
Couple of tough weeks ahead so hope I can maintain until end of August x

Congrats on the 2 off :) x

I think I'm gonna struggle this week as we have so much going on- out for dinner on Saturday, Sunday and Monday!!
Then after WI next Thursday, me and hubby have 4 days off together and we will be going to a beer festival as well as the seaside if the weather is nice... Not great for SW at all...
The best I can hope for is to maintain until the end of August, and then crack on and get my stone award and maybe more before my holiday at end of September...

I think I'm gonna struggle this week as we have so much going on- out for dinner on Saturday, Sunday and Monday!!
Then after WI next Thursday, me and hubby have 4 days off together and we will be going to a beer festival as well as the seaside if the weather is nice... Not great for SW at all...
The best I can hope for is to maintain until the end of August, and then crack on and get my stone award and maybe more before my holiday at end of September...

Ahh well enjoy yourself! It's not something you do everyday is it. Life is for living. Diet when you get back ;)

Thanks girls- I have enjoyed myself, tonight we've just had an Indian takeaway, was lovely to chill with my boys whilst we waited for it to arrive :)
Normally I'm racing around the kitchen getting dinner ready, washing up etc...
Off out tomorrow night for our anniversary meal, really looking forward to it :D

In Oliver news, he's starting to try and sit up by himself and rolling onto his side.. He is also shifting himself forward when having tummy time too...
Lots of big smiles too and wanting to be entertained a lot more :)
The smiles more than make up for the sleepless nights :)
I do love being a mummy :) xx

And here's my gorgeous little boy:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    781.4 KB · Views: 97
Thanks girls- I have enjoyed myself, tonight we've just had an Indian takeaway, was lovely to chill with my boys whilst we waited for it to arrive :) Normally I'm racing around the kitchen getting dinner ready, washing up etc... Off out tomorrow night for our anniversary meal, really looking forward to it :D In Oliver news, he's starting to try and sit up by himself and rolling onto his side.. He is also shifting himself forward when having tummy time too... Lots of big smiles too and wanting to be entertained a lot more :) The smiles more than make up for the sleepless nights :) I do love being a mummy :) xx

Aww lovely update :)

I had a fab evening last night- lots of yummy food and alcohol consumed!
Then I was reminded I'm a mummy and can't drink lots of alcohol anymore when Oliver woke me at 2:30 this morning for milk! Ouch! This was after we climbed into bed at 1!!!
Fed him and then was changing him and he decides to do a poo! And it was a big one!
So I'm cleaning that up at 3am!
Then he needs an outfit change, that means a wide awake baby!
4am before he settles in his basket, then awake at 6 for more milk...
Once fed and changed, I took him downstairs in his chair and as soon as he fell asleep, I napped on the sofa for a bit,
Since then, he's had another stinky nappy and outfit change and more milk...
Off out for lunch today... It's gonna be a long day... Yawn!

I had a fab evening last night- lots of yummy food and alcohol consumed!
Then I was reminded I'm a mummy and can't drink lots of alcohol anymore when Oliver woke me at 2:30 this morning for milk! Ouch! This was after we climbed into bed at 1!!!
Fed him and then was changing him and he decides to do a poo! And it was a big one!
So I'm cleaning that up at 3am!
Then he needs an outfit change, that means a wide awake baby!
4am before he settles in his basket, then awake at 6 for more milk...
Once fed and changed, I took him downstairs in his chair and as soon as he fell asleep, I napped on the sofa for a bit,
Since then, he's had another stinky nappy and outfit change and more milk...
Off out for lunch today... It's gonna be a long day... Yawn!

Glad you had a good time... That's one thing about been a mummy lol. We can't sleep in or have a lazy day to cure hangovers!! X

Glad you had a good time... That's one thing about been a mummy lol. We can't sleep in or have a lazy day to cure hangovers!! X
No we can't but daddy's can it seems!!! X

To be fair, hubby has helped out a lot today- once back from lunch, he took over Oliver duties whilst I went for a 2 hour nap so that was nice...
Yeh it was tough!!
Trying to establish a routine with Oliver by putting him to bed in his bedroom after his 6pm feed and a bath...
He was wide awake tonight so we've had to settle him downstairs with us...
He'll get there, he is only 10 weeks old after all...
It's just that he has pretty much outgrown his Moses basket so he needs to go in the cot and it'll have to be in his own room as it won't fit in ours!!
We had a really good time at lunch today- met some friends who've got a 2 year old called Thomas :)
So adorable and he's got a Thomas backpack, etc...
Tomorrow we're going to visit my Nan for a bit of lunch as well... My auntie and uncle and cousins will be there too and they've yet to meet Oliver as they live in Northampton so that'll be nice :)
Tuesday and Wednesday hubby will be back at work.. I'm meeting my friend on Tuesday who's got a little girl 6 days younger than Oliver but about half the size!!
Wednesday is shopping day and then hubby has got Thursday- Sunday off :D :D
So Thursday after I've weighed in at group (that's going to be painful :() we're taking Oliver swimming :)
Then chilled for the rest of the day and evening... Friday not a lot, hubby is out in the evening so I'm going to my Mum's with Oliver... Saturday we are going to a beer festival so my parents are babysitting again...
Busy busy week and I've really got to try and be good where I can as otherwise I'm in for a massive gain :(
Ah well, I've enjoyed it :) xx

And here's me last night :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    650.7 KB · Views: 65
And my boys <3 <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    585.3 KB · Views: 80
Back