Kirsty's pregnancy and new Mummy diary- from 30 weeks onwards!

Aw look at him he is soo adorable, what a cutie pie, cant wait for my Oliver to be here too so exited :) xx

I love that everyone is having Oliver's :)
Can't wait to see pics of your little boy, only a few more weeks? Xx

Thanks :) I love that everyone is having Oliver's :) Can't wait to see pics of your little boy, only a few more weeks? Xx

3 more weeks I cannot wait :) x

Eek! It's come round so quick!

But then again I find it hard to believe my boy is 12 weeks old already!! X

Blimey 12 weeks!? It really goes fast doesn't it..

Lovely photos, v pleased sleeping in his got was a success and he wasn't to bothered by injections.

As Penny said a lot of that 3lbs is probably bloat and you've enjoyed yourself anyways ;) x

Just 1/2lb on this week- phew!!

So a total of 2lbs on over the last 2 off plan weeks which is pretty impressive.
So straight back on it today, I have 2 1/2lbs to go until my stone award!

And I've set myself some little goals:

I want my stone award by 11th Sept, which is 3 WI's away (and 2 1\2lbs!)

I want my club 10 by 25th Sept, which is 5 WI's away (and 7 1/2lbs!)

Just 1/2lb on this week- phew!! So a total of 2lbs on over the last 2 off plan weeks which is pretty impressive. So straight back on it today, I have 2 1/2lbs to go until my stone award! And I've set myself some little goals: I want my stone award by 11th Sept, which is 3 WI's away (and 2 1\2lbs!) I want my club 10 by 25th Sept, which is 5 WI's away (and 7 1/2lbs!)

Well done that's pretty good. You can do this once social events out of the way.
Glad Oliver is settling in his cot xx

Oliver has now slept through the night for the last 3 nights woop!

He's done 10-6, 9:30-5:30 and 10:45-7 :)

He's def teething, but Bonjela and baby Nurofen are working a treat, that and cold teether toys :)

Off out to lunch today with my friends from work and husbands and kids- a total of 8 adults, 2 kids and a baby!! Gonna be fun haha!!

Oliver is almost 3 months old... Time is going too fast... X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    675.2 KB · Views: 71
Little man holding his own bottle and being a cheeky monkey xx

image-552575001.jpg

image-3013140274.jpg

Bless him! :) x

So cute, love his big blue eyes :) x

Thanks girls :)

I am biased of course but he is very very cute :) xx

My boy is 3 months old today and has managed a whole week of sleeping through the night woop!!

He still thinks 5:30am is a good wake up time yawn! But he did fall back asleep after his bottle this morning and we both got another hours' kip...

Lets hope he keeps this up, an interrupted night would be painful after a week of sleeping thru! X

So I've been badly off plan for a few weeks now and although I've 'only' gained 2lbs, I don't want it to continue...
I managed a day on plan yesterday and it's like a light bulb went off and suddenly I'm determined to stick to plan from now until my holiday, in a months' time.

Including tomorrow I have 5 weigh in's before I go away and I'd like my stone and club 10 awards in that time.
In order to do that, I have 7.5lbs to lose...
Tomorrow is looking like a maintain so it'd be 7.5lbs to lose in 4 weeks...
I'd be equally as happy with just my stone award, which is just 2.5lbs away and maybe a bit more manageable, but I really want to just stick to plan and get as much off as possible...
I have just 2 lunches out to potentially get in the way but I've decided I'll make sensible choices and save up some Syns... Plus I'll be driving so I can stick to diet drinks and not touch alcohol...
And also I'm going to start posting my food again, as I think not writing it down anywhere wasn't helping, as I'd 'forget' what I'd had...

x

STS for me this week phew!
Will post food later, back on it 100% now x

Oh and got Oliver weighed and at 13wks 2 days old he's....

15lbs 12oz :eek:

Today's food:

Extra Easy

A: 40g reduced fat cheddar
B: 2 HiFi light Rocky Roads

Breakfast: apple, grapes, 1 Rocky Road (1/2 B), coffee with milk (0.5 Syn)

Lunch: cheese (HEXA), potato, onion, tomato and bacon pie (1 Syn for Flora light)
Spinach
Sprite zero
1 Rocky Road (1/2 B)

Dinner: Quorn chilli served with Tilda Mexican bean chilli rice (2.5 Syns)
Sprite zero
WW dessert recipe lemon tart yogurt

Daily Syns: 4/15
Weekly Syns: 4/105

Last edited:
So a really good food day yesterday...
Today has been lovely- mother in law came over and we went to ToysRus and Oliver got spoilt!!
Some gorgeous new outfits, a net for his bath toys, bibs and we got him a new chair for home and a walker/rocker for mother in laws.
He's got a car one for mother in laws so I'll post pics of it when he goes round there tomorrow :)
The chair I got for home is a Fisher Price sit up and play, and he loves it!
We had lunch and Oliver got lots of cuddles :)
All on plan as MIL is on SW too so to great :)
Tomorrow Oliver is spending the day with his nanny and grandad and I'm off out to lunch with a friend :)

Today's food:

Extra Easy

A: 350ml skimmed milk
B: 27g Quaker multigrain oats

Breakfast: A&B with 1tsp Nutella (1.5 Syns), coffee with milk (from A)

Lunch: leftover Quorn chilli, with a boiled egg, new potatoes and a bed of spinach
Robinsons NAS squash

Dinner: chicken madras (2 Syns for Patak's madras paste)
Veetee pilau rice (1.5 Syns)
Patak's mini naan (5.5 Syns)
Sprite zero

Other: coffee with milk (from A), 2x chocolate covered coffee beans (2 Syns)

Daily Syns: 12.5/15
Weekly Syns: 16.5/105

Back